Transferring ultimate subscription to another in console account

Discus and support Transferring ultimate subscription to another in console account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. Just a quick question that i cant seem to find any discussion on in the web. im an ultimate subscriber. I care little about the quests, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R MKwan, Jan 24, 2021.

1. R MKwan
    R MKwan Guest

Hi all. Just a quick question that i cant seem to find any discussion on in the web.

im an ultimate subscriber. I care little about the quests, but my son wants to take a crack at doing them. On his own account on the same console.

Not considering the possibility me keeping mine and him just starting his own subscription, (we cant afford two subscriptions) is there a way to seamlessly cancel my subscription and him starting his own and keeping the games that are already downloaded
    onto the console?

i personally think there will be a hiccup along the way.

thanks.

:)

R MKwan, Jan 24, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

No and if you did an upgraded membership you eould forfeit any prepaid time as it waa a free upgrade
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one

Are you asking if you can transfer a subscription to another account? The answer is no uou can't transfer subscriptions across accounts. You can share subscriptions on your home Xbox, with other accounts, that sign in on that console.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

WRONG GOLD MEMBERSHIp

If the profiles are in the same console you can set the console for the account you made the subscription as home console. By doing that you could share the subscription and games on this console with your other account. A transfer of the subscription
    to another account wont work.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

The account which holds the Game Pass Ultimate subscription must be the one who downloads the game, or be signed in to the console for another account to download the game.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Tranfer Xbox 360 live gold account

There is no way to transfer a gold subscription to another account
Thema:

1. Transferring ultimate subscription to another in console account - Similar Threads - Transferring ultimate subscription

2. Unable to transfer content from 360 to ONE via Cloud storage (Have ultimate pass / gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to transfer content from 360 to ONE via Cloud storage (Have ultimate pass / gold): I am unable to use Cloud Storage to transfer content from my old 360 to my new ONE S Breakdown: I had a 360 for many years and recently moved to a ONE S. I am an adult with family members (two...
  3. Transfer GP Ultimate membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer GP Ultimate membership: Hi, I have had an xbox account for years, since 360 launch. My wife bought me a Series S for Xmas and also very kindly got me a three month ultimate game pass subscription. She unfortunately...
  4. Can Gamepass Ultimate DLCs transfer between accounts on the same Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Gamepass Ultimate DLCs transfer between accounts on the same Xbox?: Recently, Destiny 2 released the Beyond Light expansion. So far, only the account that purchased Gamepass has access to the expansion. I'm wondering if this was intentional or if there is some...
  5. Xbox live transfer to gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live transfer to gamepass ultimate: I read the offer of converting up to 36 months to gamepass ultimate for $1. I had 10 months left so I purchased two 1 year subscriptions. The system would only let me use one of the subscriptions...
  6. Cancel an EA subscription and transfer the balance to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel an EA subscription and transfer the balance to Ultimate: Hello friends, I have a subscription purchased on 18.09.2020 for a year of EA I would love to know how to transfer the balance for Ultimate instead 19182934-8896-48fa-b6b7-92436ce0fc53
  7. EA Play >PC< transfer to Game Pass (Ultimate) >PC<?

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play >PC< transfer to Game Pass (Ultimate) >PC<?: Hi, I have EA Play subscription until ~middle of 2021. I also have Game Pass (Ultimate) PC account. Will EA Play subscription days will be transferred to Game Pass (Ultimate)? I do not have Xbox...
  8. Does Xbox Game pass Ultimate for Xbox transfer to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Xbox Game pass Ultimate for Xbox transfer to PC: So I got the Xbox app for PC, logged in, downloaded Forza Horizon 4, but when it downloaded, it said join Game Pass. Everywhere online it says that Game Pass for Xbox transfers to PC....
  9. Transfer Ultimate Game Pass to Child's Acct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Ultimate Game Pass to Child's Acct: My son has always played on his Xbox One using my email login. I have just created a Child Account for him. We currently have a 6 month Ultimate Game Pass (on my Parent Acct). Can I transfer...
  10. Transfering Game Pass Ultimate onto our new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering Game Pass Ultimate onto our new console: Hi, we've bought xbox game pass ultimate and have had to exchange our xbox as it broke, will the account work on the new device? If so how do you transfer it. thanks...