Transferring X360 to X1 S

Discus and support Transferring X360 to X1 S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to transfer Xbox 360 disc games to Xbox One S? I would really like to do that and if its possible i would like to know.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xlucos50, Dec 2, 2019.

1. xlucos50
    xlucos50 Guest

Is it possible to transfer Xbox 360 disc games to Xbox One S? I would really like to do that and if its possible i would like to know.

:)

xlucos50, Dec 2, 2019
  2. xlucos50 Win User

Would i get a discount for going to a game store and trading the disc version for a digital one?
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

I looked at my stack of old 360 games those that were on compatibilty list installed fine on my xbox one x
  4. xlucos50 Win User

But is it possible to transfer Xbox 360 disc games to Xbox One S?
  5. denis97g Win User

6. xlucos50 Win User

I looked at my stack of old 360 games those that were on compatibilty list installed fine on my xbox one x
    I am using xbox one S all digital, this is my problem and i want my xbox 360 games to be here.
Thema:

1. Transferring X360 to X1 S - Similar Threads - Transferring X360

2. Problème de transfère de clips vidéos Xbox One à OneDrive[Problem of transferring Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de transfère de clips vidéos Xbox One à OneDrive[Problem of transferring Xbox One...: Bonjour, d'habitudes quand j'envoie directement mes clips vidéos Xbox sur OneDrive, il y a deux possibilités: -Faire Partager>OneDrive=Message de confirmation que le fichier a été...
  3. Transfer Profiles via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Profiles via USB: Could someone please explain how I can transfer 3 profiles from an Xbox 360 via USB to my new XBox One? I have moved the profiles onto USB but I cant see them on the XBox One. My own profile which...
  4. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.: Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my...
  5. Transferring to a OneX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring to a OneX: I'm thinking about picking upgrading from my XB1 to a OneX.. Everything is running off an external 5TB drive so my question is, can I just plug-n-play from one console to the other without any...
  6. 14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one: i never had xbox gold so far. i bought a new xbox s one with 14 days xbox gold promotion. on the x360 i see the cloud storage and the saves from the xbox one, but i cannot upload/move my xbox 360...
  7. Saves not transfering from X360 to Xbone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not transfering from X360 to Xbone: I'm having trouble with the Xbone not downloading my previous X360 game saves. I went on my X360 and copied my save files from the HDD to the Cloud. I installed the save files on my Xbone,...
  8. X360 to X1 content transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 to X1 content transfer: So I stupidly bought destiny (disk version) for 360 under the impression that my DISK could be transferred over to xbox one for free. I got the copy of destiny and the season pass for xbox 360,...
  9. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???: Hey everyone. As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work. Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console forums and seemingly this is yet to be...
  10. transfer x360 gamertag and achievements to a new MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer x360 gamertag and achievements to a new MS account: I have a child with an xbox 360 who is currently on my MS account. I want to transfer their gamertag, achievements and credit to a new MS account in their name. How do I do this please?...