Transferring Xbox Game Pass pc game to another pc

Discus and support Transferring Xbox Game Pass pc game to another pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I transfer a game downloaded from the game pass to another pc which has the same xbox game pass. I have a really poor connection at home and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Asdewar1248, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Asdewar1248
    Asdewar1248 Guest

Can I transfer a game downloaded from the game pass to another pc which has the same xbox game pass.

I have a really poor connection at home and the downloads in my tower pc last for days, so i planned on going to my friend's house (who has a very fast connection) with my laptop, downloading there the games i want and then transferring them to my pc tower
    via usb. Can that be done? How?

:)

Asdewar1248, Feb 14, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, it's not possible to transfer the game from one PC to another. Your only option is to download the game.
  3. ttttubby Win User

Im afraid you need to download the game. Maybe take your tower over to your friends house?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

No sorry, not possible. PC game pass titles and Windows 10 titles from the Windows Store are encrypted and can not be transferred.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Story Mode Season Pass Deluxe

Hi, You have to purchase the pass again for the PC version. The pass does not transfer over to another version of the game, no matter which device you play it on.
  6. chucky23456789 Win User

Monster Hunter World PC Game Pass?

not all games on the xbox game pass works on the pc world war z is another game thats not on the pc game pass which is abit annoying
Thema:

1. Transferring Xbox Game Pass pc game to another pc - Similar Threads - Transferring Game Pass

2. EA Play >PC< transfer to Game Pass (Ultimate) >PC<?

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play >PC< transfer to Game Pass (Ultimate) >PC<?: Hi, I have EA Play subscription until ~middle of 2021. I also have Game Pass (Ultimate) PC account. Will EA Play subscription days will be transferred to Game Pass (Ultimate)? I do not have Xbox...
  3. Does Xbox Game pass Ultimate for Xbox transfer to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Xbox Game pass Ultimate for Xbox transfer to PC: So I got the Xbox app for PC, logged in, downloaded Forza Horizon 4, but when it downloaded, it said join Game Pass. Everywhere online it says that Game Pass for Xbox transfers to PC....
  4. Transfer Ultimate Game Pass to Child's Acct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Ultimate Game Pass to Child's Acct: My son has always played on his Xbox One using my email login. I have just created a Child Account for him. We currently have a 6 month Ultimate Game Pass (on my Parent Acct). Can I transfer...
  5. Will my EA Play subscription transfer over to a Game Pass subscription or will it be canceled?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my EA Play subscription transfer over to a Game Pass subscription or will it be canceled?: If I have and EA Play account, will it be made into a Game Pass subscription or just be canceled? 8187c8b2-162d-4a68-bcd4-742d7633e337
  6. Progress transfer from Disk to xbox game pass digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress transfer from Disk to xbox game pass digital: I was going to get an Xbox series S this Christmas and I wanted to know if there's a way to transfer my Foriza horizon 4 data from the disk to the S. Maybe by saving it on my account?...
  7. Transfering XBox PC Game Pass from one Microsoft Account to Another

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfering XBox PC Game Pass from one Microsoft Account to Another: Good morning community. I'm finding that Xbox (Beta) on PC has quite a few problems because my billing (where my subscription is) and Xbox Live accounts (where all of my MS gaming history is)...
  8. Transfering Game Pass Ultimate onto our new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering Game Pass Ultimate onto our new console: Hi, we've bought xbox game pass ultimate and have had to exchange our xbox as it broke, will the account work on the new device? If so how do you transfer it. thanks...
  9. Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine: Right now I don't count with unlimited home internet plan so I can't download heavy games in my console. I wonder if I can download the game in an external HDD from my friend's console and then...
  10. Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?: I have an xbox one X in a family room. I then also have an older Xbox One in a living room. They are both connected via hard wired over my home network. All works good. I also have an Xbox game...