Transferring Xbox Live to another user

Discus and support Transferring Xbox Live to another user in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I bought a used Xbox One yesterday and love it so far. The only problem is that the first owner (friend of mine) used the live gold code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BastianAmann, Jan 22, 2014.

1. BastianAmann
    BastianAmann Guest

Good morning,

I bought a used Xbox One yesterday and love it so far. The only problem is that the first owner (friend of mine) used the live gold code for 12 months. Is it somehow possible to transfer the remaining subscription time to me?

Thank you for your answers

Bastian

:)

BastianAmann, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Transferring Gold account to another user

I purchased a year long gold member account but I meant to purchase it for my son's account. Is there a way to transfer it?

ToughBinkie981, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Transferring Gold account to another user

Contacted support and problem was sorted, thanks for the suggestions.

ToughBinkie981, Jan 22, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

Once a code is redeemed on an account, there is no recovering it or transferring it.

5. xTye Win User

Once a code is redeemed on an account, there is no recovering it or transferring it.
  6. JRODRI6UEZ Win User

Xbox account transfer to another user

On top of all that I described before, I have 2 Windows licenses under my primary account. If MS would just be able to transfer all that to another account, then I see how it would work. Otherwise I am stuck.
  7. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

It's not an option and probably won't be any time soon, the potential for abuse is just too high. But I empathize with your situation, that's a hassle for you.
  8. WOLFHAWK 2 Win User

Actually yes the 360 did have this capability. At one time you could transfer the rights and permissions to another user. I don't remember if it had to be some one in your family or just some other user on that counsel. I have used it multiple times to
    transfer the rights and permissions when I first started playing on the system. It was the way to purchase the content through my account and transfer the rights and permissions to my son
  9. LegoNinja187 Win User

Your son might just have to deal with losing all his progress then, I can see why you don't want to create a new account for your self, and that's totally fair.

You can always head over to
    Xbox Ideas
    and put your idea forward.
Thema:

1. Transferring Xbox Live to another user - Similar Threads - Transferring Live another

2. How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?: When I record gameplay clips on my XBOX system and have them uploaded to my XBOX LIVE, I then have the option of uploading them to my OneDrive. (they've been through the upload queue and are now...
  3. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...
  4. How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...: So I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the Xbox live from one of my accounts on my Xbox to a different account on the same Xbox, also I was wonder if it would be possible to transfer...
  5. I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360.: I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360. The reason being is because I accidentally put the live on a wrong account. There has to be a way??...
  6. How to transfere live account from one user to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfere live account from one user to another: i have charged my old account by misstake. how can i transfere this to my primary account? 618853ad-9434-4acd-86ac-8e39dd32c80c
  7. How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...: I wanted to know if this is possible on the Xbox one and if so then how ? bd880ba3-7709-489c-933a-98d54e502851
  8. Can I transfer monthly Xbox live subscription to another gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer monthly Xbox live subscription to another gamertag?: I want to make a new gamertag and transfer the monthly subscription over? Thanks! 577075f0-38ff-451c-a74d-3fb0b5d750d4
  9. Please add feature "Transfer gamertag to another Xbox live account" to Xbox One!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add feature "Transfer gamertag to another Xbox live account" to Xbox One!: The only way to transfer a gamertag from one Xbox live account to another is on Xbox 360 only. We cant do through a computer on Xbox.com or the new Xbox One console....
  10. Transferring an X-Box Live Profile to another Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an X-Box Live Profile to another Microsoft Account: I have an old Hotmail account that I had created as an alias years ago and my current X-Box profile is linked to it. I have a new Outlook account that I would like to transfer all my games,...