Transformers foc

Discus and support Transformers foc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy transformers foc for Xbox one but I don't where do buy a code to download it since Microsoft doesn't let you buy it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colton White, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Colton White
    Colton White Guest

Transformers foc

I'm trying to buy transformers foc for Xbox one but I don't where do buy a code to download it since Microsoft doesn't let you buy it.

:)

Colton White, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Ceph Walka Win User

Ceph Clan

Come play Transformers FOC with the Ceph Crew :)
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Transformers foc

There is no codes available for the game. Your only option is to purchase a disc copy of the game instead, if there is a disc copy of the game available.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Transformers foc

Hey there Colton,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Transformers foc

The Transformers games were delisted due to licensing issues. You would have to try finding the game on disc.
  6. Ceph Walka Win User

Ceph Clan

Looking for NA players remember to apply at

www.cephgaming.com/application

We currently enjoying Transformers FOC demo
Thema:

Transformers foc

1. Transformers foc - Similar Threads - Transformers foc

2. My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer...: Hey everyone, I'll try to be more specific and add more details. I live in France so first of all, sorry for the upcoming mistakes. I buy every year an 1 year xbox live code from the internet,...
  3. there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate: I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining months in the subscriptions of some people, and...
  4. Transformers: War for Cybertron on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transformers: War for Cybertron on XBOX ONE: Здравствуйте! Скажите, пожалуйста, почему программа обратной совместимости xbox one не поддерживает физическую версию игры transformers: war for cybertron xbox 360? Translation: [Hello! Please...
  5. Transformers: FoC not being available without a code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transformers: FoC not being available without a code?: I wanted to buy transformers fall of cybertron for my birthday, only to find that its "unavailable" and the only method available is a redeem code! I cant find anything on google or bing as to why...
  6. Refund for game Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: I would like to refund the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed game. It looks horrible on XBOX one X (compared to pc) aea9e296-57c0-4af0-98cf-12353ea71cff
  7. Transformer: fall of cybertron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transformer: fall of cybertron: Hi Can someone help. I read online that transformers fall of cybertron was available on Xbox one however I cannot find. I use to love this game and would like to play it again. Can anyone help...
  8. Transformers foc xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transformers foc xbox one: will transformers: fall of cybertron get released on xbox one?? 66e08ef5-38f6-43b0-809e-14ec45e412e1
  9. Achievements not unlocking for Transformers Fall of Cybertron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for Transformers Fall of Cybertron: I had the game for a while, since release actually, but I cannot unlock the Beachcomber and Cassetticon Audiophile achievement. I have all the requirements met and still can not unlock them....
  10. Transformers WFC + FOC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transformers WFC + FOC: HI. can you add these two games to backwards compatibility please, these were great enjoyable games and I'm sure many would agree on that, that would be great if you coud add these theres not many...