[Translation-App and gaming time limit line]خطا تحديد وقت التطبيقات والألعاب

Discus and support [Translation-App and gaming time limit line]خطا تحديد وقت التطبيقات والألعاب in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; مرحبا ظهر رسالة الخطا هذه عند تحديد وقت لي التطبيقات والألعاب "حدث خطأ. يُرجى المحاولة مرة أخرى بعد فترة قصيرة." هذا الخطا يظهر عندما تكون لغة العرض... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fahad1404m, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Fahad1404m
    Fahad1404m Guest

مرحبا

ظهر رسالة الخطا هذه عند تحديد وقت لي التطبيقات والألعاب "حدث خطأ. يُرجى المحاولة مرة أخرى بعد فترة قصيرة."

هذا الخطا يظهر عندما تكون لغة العرض للحساب هي "العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)"

عند تغييرها الى اللغة الانجليزية (الولايات المتحدة) لا يظهر هذا الخطا.

حل هناك حل لهذه المشكلة

وشكرا

الصورة مرفقة
    [Translation-App and gaming time limit line]خطا  تحديد وقت التطبيقات والألعاب [​IMG]

[Translation - This error message appears when I select apps and games time for me "An error has occurred. Please try again in a short time."

This error appears when the account's display language is "Arabic (Saudi Arabia)".

When changing to English (United States), this error does not appear.

There is a solution to this problem

Thank you]

:)

Fahad1404m, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Fahad1404m Win User

Hi Brad,

Everything's up to date, I just reset my windows and still have this problem.

Even I can not use English USA or UK because Saudi weekend is Friday and Saturday.

What a shame on Microsoft's website that such a mistake occurred and lasted long!!!

BR,

Fahad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Fahad,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, sounds like the language may be the cause of it. When switching to Arabic, it may not be able to display properly so you get the error message. Only thing we can suggest is to make sure everything is completely
    up to date.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

App time limit

The Family Settings for Xbox are managed through
    your Microsoft Account
    , where if you go to your account page it's under the "Family" tab. In that tab as mentioned is the screen time, but also an option for "App Limits" and you can set them there.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

App time limit

Hi Amal,

Thanks for the reply! As you've indicated that your child is accessing Fornite via an app, are they perhaps playing on an iPad or iPhone, or other Apple device? If so, then there is a direct way to change the app limit times within the settings of the iOS
    device more directly and we recommend that you reach out to
    Apple Support
    for assistance in making this change to the limits.

Additionally, there is also the Guided Access limitation settings in the Fortnite Battle Royale app itself, which you may find more information concerning how to manipulate by checking on Epic Games website directly.

Fortnite Parental Controls

Epic Games Support

Give this a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you a bit more!
  6. AmalWabari Win User

App time limit

Thank you for replying

But the issue is not screen time limit.

It is only one app that is limited, and I want to cancel this limit
Thema:

1. [Translation-App and gaming time limit line]خطا تحديد وقت التطبيقات والألعاب - Similar Threads - Translation App gaming

2. Translator App for Xbox Gaming NEED Help

in XboX Insiders
    Translator App for Xbox Gaming NEED Help: Hi, some of My friends speak different languages, is there an app or something to translate when their talking while gaming? Thanks submitted by /u/Training-Effective65 [link] [comments]
  3. No puedo abrir los juegos y aplicaciones[Translation-I can't open games and apps]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo abrir los juegos y aplicaciones[Translation-I can't open games and apps]: Chicos, me aparece la pantalla de inicio de juegos y aplicaciones pero no inician,alguien sabe que puede pasar? [Translation-Guys, I get the home screen of games and applications but they do not...
  4. App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately]

in XBoX on Windows
    App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately]: Hola, No soy capaz de que la aplicación funcione, la he instalado y cuando la ejecuto se abre la ventana con el logo de XBOX y se cierra inmediatamente, no he encontrado ninguna solución en...
  5. XBOX BAIXANDO/ATUALIZANDO APPs e JOGOS EM Kbps [Mod Translation - XBOX DOWNLOADING/UPDATING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX BAIXANDO/ATUALIZANDO APPs e JOGOS EM Kbps [Mod Translation - XBOX DOWNLOADING/UPDATING...: Alguem com o mesmo problema? [Mod Translation - Someone with the same problem?] 06d2b378-a4fe-43fa-8ffb-161bfe9269cd
  6. Meus jogos não aparecem em "Meus apps e jogos" -[Translation - My games don't appear in "My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meus jogos não aparecem em "Meus apps e jogos" -[Translation - My games don't appear in "My...: Eu baixei o novo Call of Duty Warzone, mas ele não está aparecendo em "Meus Jogos", como posso resolver? -[Translation - I downloaded the new Call of Duty Warzone, but it is not appearing in "My...
  7. Atualização de jogos e aplicativos [Translate] Update games and Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atualização de jogos e aplicativos [Translate] Update games and Apps: Seria interessante se a microsoft pudesse ajeitar a parte de atualizações dentro do console, pois, é desagradável cancelar uma atualização e ter que desinstalar o jogo ou aplicativo por conta...
  8. Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...: Ich wollte über die Xbox App Metro Exodus starten (vor zwei Tagen funktionierte noch alles) und jetzt startet es nicht mehr. Jedes Spiel mit dem Zusatz ''Administratorengenehmigung für die...
  9. 마이크로소프트 게임앱 마우스 잠금 안됨[Translation-Microsoft Game App Mouse Lock Not Locked]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 게임앱 마우스 잠금 안됨[Translation-Microsoft Game App Mouse Lock Not Locked]: 마인크래프트를 때 마우스가 화면에 금이 되지 않습니다 앱을 삭 를 하 다시 설치를 해도 안됩니다 도와주세요 [Translation-When you play Minecraft, your mouse won't lock on the screen Please help me delete the app and do not want to reinstall...
  10. Poblema no aplicativo Xbox Game Pass [Translate] Poblema in the Xbox Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Poblema no aplicativo Xbox Game Pass [Translate] Poblema in the Xbox Game Pass app: Recentemente eu instalei o aplicativo do xbox game pass no meu gamlular, para baixar alguns jogos enquanto eu estava fora. Eu estava esperando ansiosamente por Life is Strange 2 Episodio 2, para...