[Translation-I want my money back.]اريد استرجاع مالي

Discus and support [Translation-I want my money back.]اريد استرجاع مالي in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; اهلا انا اشتريتThe Sims™ 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack اريد استرجاعها وشحن مالها الى حسابي لاني قد اشتريت التحديث وليس اللعبه [Translation-Hey, I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by REEMAS., May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

1. REEMAS.
    REEMAS. Guest

اهلا انا اشتريتThe Sims™ 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack اريد استرجاعها وشحن مالها الى حسابي لاني قد اشتريت التحديث وليس اللعبه

[Translation-Hey, I bought it back and shipped its money to my account because I bought the update, not the game.]

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Reemas,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Niko1664 Win User

4. Hmoo-F5 Win User

How get back money

منذ يومين فحصت بطاقتي وفقدت 500 جنيه. استخدم ابني بطاقتي واشترى أشياء كثيرة في GTA.
    من الممكن استرداد الأموال؟

-[Translation - Two days ago I checked my card and lost 500 pounds. My son used my card and bought many things in the GTA. Can the money be refunded?]
    خلال يوم تم إرسال رسالة إلي تقول تم اخذ منك مبلغ قدره ٤ ٢ ريال سعودي عن طريق البنك واريد

استرجاع المال . كيف؟

-[Translation - Within a day a message was sent to me saying you were taken $402 through the bank and I want to get the money back. How to?]
  5. Inkredible Bulk Win User

I want my money back

Been on xbox since Halo 3, but I won't be here much longer if this is how they're gonna treat the community. Looking at how Halo 4 is, I won't be tempted to stay with xbox for halo 5 (the only reason I'd get the next gen xbox) if this debacle is just brushed
    over. I know a good dozen people who feel the same and I WILL make sure to spread the word through every means of media available to me.
  6. shaggiedo Win User

i want my money back

There is another free game due out first of next month, it may be more to your liking. Cant help you with the friends /clan thing. Do you use a mic when you play, talking to people helps.
Thema:

1. [Translation-I want my money back.]اريد استرجاع مالي - Similar Threads - Translation money اريد

2. xbox para kesintisi[Translation-xbox money deduction]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox para kesintisi[Translation-xbox money deduction]: Although I canceled my XBOX GAME PASS membership, I was charged 86.99 TL. Ben XBOX GAMEPASS üyeliğimi iptal etmeme rağmen benden 86.99TL ücret tahsilatı yapıldı üyeliğimi gamepass in süresi...
  3. Как вернуть деньги за покупку[Translation-How to return the money for the purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как вернуть деньги за покупку[Translation-How to return the money for the purchase]: ебенок сделал случайную покупку приложения. Как можно вернуть деньги. [Translation-The child made a random purchase of the app. How can you get your money back?]...
  4. Попытка снять деньги! [Mod Translation - Trying to withdraw money!]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Попытка снять деньги! [Mod Translation - Trying to withdraw money!]: Здравствуйте! Я не использую Xbox и не делал никаких подписок вообще. Почему у меня с карты пытается снять 1899 грн, если никаких подписок вообще нету? [Mod Translation - Hello! I do not use...
  5. Geld zurück nach einer Stornierung? [Mod Translation-Money back after a cancellation?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Geld zurück nach einer Stornierung? [Mod Translation-Money back after a cancellation?]: Ich habe letzten Freitag (29.11.2019) ein Spiel im Microsoft Store gekauft (für 24,99, runtergesetzt von 49,99) Als dieses bezahlt wurde (mit GiroPay) habe ich es runtergeladen und eine kurze...
  6. Transfert d'argent [Mod Translated - Money transfer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfert d'argent [Mod Translated - Money transfer]: Bonjour / Bonsoir, alors comme vous l'aurez compris, j'ai deux comptes. 1 principal avec 5€ et quelque centimes dessus. Et j'aimerais bien savoir si une personne pourrait les enlever de ce compte...
  7. Kartımdam para çektiler. [Translate] They withdrew money from my card.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kartımdam para çektiler. [Translate] They withdrew money from my card.: Merthaba ben ''xbox game pass'' aboneliğimi yenilemedim.Ona rağmen para çekilmiş ve satın alınmış. Lütfen iptal edin. [Translate by Mod] Merthaba I have not renewed my ' ' Xbox Game Pass ' '...
  8. Transfert d'argent -[Translation - Money transfer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfert d'argent -[Translation - Money transfer]: Comment faire pour envoyer de l'argent d'un compte Microsoft a un autre -[Translation - How to send money from one Microsoft account to another] 6543ba58-751f-4c25-9fbc-2addb2ce0c16
  9. Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]: Er is €59,99 van mijn account afgehaald. Ik had er 75 euro opgezet om xbox live gold te kunnen kopen, maar dat lukt niet omdat ik €59,99 moest betalen voor een betalingsachterstand voor XboxLive...
  10. Xbox one Zwrot pieniędzy lub wymiana. -[Translation - Xbox one money back or replacement.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Zwrot pieniędzy lub wymiana. -[Translation - Xbox one money back or replacement.]: Witam, gram na konsoli xbox one i zakupiłem grę dark souls 1 niestety gra należy do tych cięższych i chciałbym poprosić o zwrot pieniędzy. Jedną grę już zwróciłem ale jeśli jest taka opcja to po...