엑스박스 원 패드가 이상합니다.[Translation-The Xbox One pad is strange.]

Discus and support 엑스박스 원 패드가 이상합니다.[Translation-The Xbox One pad is strange.] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 원을 켜 페어링 버튼을 누르면 원래 르게 깜빡여야 하잖아요? 그런데 패드가 아까부터 페어링 버튼을 누르면 0.5초 도 르게 깜빡이다가 꺼 버립니다. 장난건가요? [Translation-When you turn on and press the pairing button,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 덕훈, Sep 1, 2019.

1. 덕훈
    덕훈 Guest

원을 켜 페어링 버튼을 누르면 원래 르게 깜빡여야 하잖아요? 그런데 패드가 아까부터 페어링 버튼을 누르면 0.5초 도 르게 깜빡이다가 꺼 버립니다. 장난건가요?

[Translation-When you turn on and press the pairing button, you'll have to blink quickly. However, when I press the pairing button, my pad flashes quickly for about 0.5 seconds and then turns off. Is it broken?]

:)

덕훈, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi 덕훈,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have a question with the controller pairing. When you hit the pairing button on controller are you also hitting it on the console. If the one on console is not activated it will do this. If continues also
    try
    updating the controller
    with it plugged into the console with a USB cable. Also make sure the batteries are good.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. darkenvoy7777 Win User

xbox one s 컨트롤러 [Edit - Translation] - xbox one s controller

Hello Envoy,

Could you clarify what is occurring when attempting to connect the controller directly into the Xbox One console?

Are you receiving any error messages?

Or is the controller not being detected when connecting it to the console?

Currently the only information given is in regards to not being able to do it, but not exactly what is telling you that you're not able to.

If you could clarify, we will then further our assistance with the errors being experienced.

Best wishes!
    한국어 통역사 있습니까?

usb연결하면 컴퓨터가 패드로 원 공급을 해서 패드가 진동을 한다

진동을한후 xbox버튼에 불이 들어와야 하나 불이 안들어 온다

내가 xbox버튼을 눌 는데 깜빡 거린다 / so. 원공급은 패드가 pc로 부터 원공급은 받 있다는 말이다

그런뒤 블루투스로 연결을 하면 pc가 xbox one s 컨트롤러를 인식한다

하지만

난 블루투스 연결을 원하지않는다!!!!!!!

usb만을 연결하여 이용하 싶다!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The product is broken. ok?????????

Translation:

Do you have a Korean interpreter?

When the USB connection is made, the computer is powered by the pad and the pad vibrates.

After vibrating, the Xbox button should light up but not fire.

I pressed the Xbox button and it blinks / so the power supply is that the pad is receiving power from the pc

Then, when you connect via Bluetooth, your pc recognizes Xbox one s controller

But

I do not want a Bluetooth connection !!!!!!!

I want to connect only USB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The product is broken. ok ?????????
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]

Hello Seraff,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can try and
    manually update the controller
    . Also, may want to try cleaning it with a can of compressed air. Sounds as if the joystick is sticking a little.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

엑스 박스 원 패드 (Translation - X-Box One pad)

Hello 태준12

Could it be clarified what specific hardware device is causing the issue?

Is this an issue with the Xbox One Chat Pad?

Or with an Xbox One Controller?

For the Xbox One Chat Pad, try following this Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chatpad article.

Let us know if this works!
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age authentication error]

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend installing the

Xbox Identity Provider
    in order to resolve this issue. Once the application is installed, launch the Xbox Identity Provider and Xbox App. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. 엑스박스 원 패드가 이상합니다.[Translation-The Xbox One pad is strange.] - Similar Threads - 엑스박스 원 패드가

2. 엑스박스 게이머태그를 변경하려고 신용카드를 추가하려 합니다

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑스박스 게이머태그를 변경하려고 신용카드를 추가하려 합니다: 주 그대로 용카드를 추가하 하지만 국가가 미국으로 되어있어 등록 수가 없네요 어떻하면 좋을까요? [img] ef8ff472-311f-4842-b809-552bcb9f2162
  3. 엑스박스 라이브 pass 구독 결제가 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass subscription payment...

in XBoX on Consoles
    엑스박스 라이브 pass 구독 결제가 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass subscription payment...: 엑스박스 라이브 패스 1000원 이벤트 가입후 엑스박스를 사지 못햇습니다 오늘 자동구독으로 35400원이 카드로 결 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 주문 번호 [Mod Removed] 른 답변 부탁드립니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass 1000 won after signing up for the event, i...
  4. 엑스박스 골드 라이브 환불해 주세요...

in XBoX on Consoles
    엑스박스 골드 라이브 환불해 주세요...: 친구랑 달마다 서로 번갈아가면서 골드 나 서 쓰는데 번달에 가 결 를 해서 이번달엔 그친구가 하기로 했는데 자동결 기능때문에 또 가 결 를 해버 네요... 구독취소는 했는데 11,800원은 환불 안됩니까?? d1d32607-b4f4-42db-aeb9-dbec271fe504
  5. 엑스박스 나이인증 [Translate] Xbox Age Certification

in XBoX on Windows
    엑스박스 나이인증 [Translate] Xbox Age Certification: 나이인증을 해야한다 해서 인증을 하 새로 침을 해도 다시 나이인증이 나오 인증을 다시하 다시 로그인을 했는데도 불구하 나이인증이 다시 나오더군요. [Translate by Mod] I had to do an age certification, so i'd like to refresh my age certification again, and...
  6. 엑스박스 라이브 결제가 됬는데 환불 받고 싶습니다.[I have a Xbox Live payment and would like a refund.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    엑스박스 라이브 결제가 됬는데 환불 받고 싶습니다.[I have a Xbox Live payment and would like a refund.]: 엑스박스 라이브 결 가 됬는데 환불 받 싶습니다. 작년 7월에 마지막으로 속하면서 카드결 보를 지운거 같은데 다른 계 의 카드 보로 결 가 된거 같네요 지금 엑스박스원 엑스를 가지 있지도 않 앞으로 사용 일도 없습니다. 환불 받 싶습니다. [Translation - I have a Xbox Live payment and would like...
  7. 엑스박스 로그인 오류? [Translation -Xbox login error? ]

in XBoX on Windows
    엑스박스 로그인 오류? [Translation -Xbox login error? ]: 아스팔트9 PC버 에서 엑스박스 로그인이 계속 안되길래 엑스박스를 켜보니 (0x409) 0x42B 라며 로그인 오류라 뜹니다. 이 상태에서 어떤 조치를 취해야 까요? ------ [Mod Translation - Asphalt 9 PC version of the X-box login does not continue to turn on X-box...
  8. 엑스박스 게임 환불 [Translation - Xbox game refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑스박스 게임 환불 [Translation - Xbox game refund]: 몇 시간 gta5를 구매하였는데, 환불을 요청 수 있을까요? 설치만 한뒤 실행만 깐 한 상태인데 확인 부탁드립니다. -------- [Mod Translation - I bought gta5 a few hours ago, can I ask for a refund? It is only a few minutes after...
  9. 엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]: 이게 일 하게 치우쳐있는게 아니 우측 스틱이 가끔씩 위로 15퍼센트까지 움직이다가 다시 만 주면 원래대로 돌아오 그러는데 해결 방법이 있나요? [Translation-This is not a constant bias, and the right stick will occasionally move up to 15 percent and then...
  10. xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age ...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age ...: 깐 로그아웃해서 다시 로그인하 하니 0x8015DC0D 이 오류가 뜨 로그인이 안되요. 그래서 인터넷에 찾아본 결과 일한 해결방안이 나이 인증이라 하는데 몇 달 에 이미 인증을 했었이만 다시 나이 인증이 나옵니다. 하는 수 없이 confirm age를 하는데 계속 창만 반복해서 나타나 도무지 해결이 생각이 없습니다. 어떻게...