Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

Discus and support Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexYYguerreiro, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller

:)

AlexYYguerreiro, Oct 10, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller

Hello AlexYYguerreiro,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, if you can clarify what specifically you need or want with Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer so that we can properly assist you with the issue. Please give more details pertaining to the issue,
    are you have an issue with an achievement? Are you having issues streaming? Please provide more info.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

I do not understand that you try to say or clarify or claim, please be more specific
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Is there a way to get a reminder to take a break?

Hi. Sadly, there is no feature for that on Xbox One, but there is on Mixer if you are live streaming.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game chat not streamed on Twitch

One thing to note with mixer is that if you are in an Xbox Live party and streaming each person in the party needs to tick the box to include their audio in the stream.
  6. l Take a Seat l Win User

What is your favorite feature from any of the Xbox consoles

I really like the stream feature within the xbox one. It is so easy now to stream with mixer.
Thema:

Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

1. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming... - Similar Threads - Transparent block smaller

2. Please add transparency options for Mixer watermark

in XboX Insiders
    Please add transparency options for Mixer watermark: [IMG] submitted by /u/lazaromsousa [link] [comments]
  3. "Transparent" tiles - still blocking screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Transparent" tiles - still blocking screen: Can someone explain the point of the setting for tile transparency, when literally 1 tile on my screen is affected? And that's "my games & apps"? Why even have this feature if 99% of the tiles are...
  4. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?: Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff. As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I always appreciate the hard work that the...
  5. Weird side effect from using transparency on Home Screen. Just me?

in XboX Insiders
    Weird side effect from using transparency on Home Screen. Just me?: I noticed something strange when moving the transparency slider to half for home screen. It makes Gears of War 5 "brighter" - I thought I was losing my mind but wife even confirmed. Sending...
  6. Please allow us to make the My Games & Apps tile transparent again.

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow us to make the My Games & Apps tile transparent again.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  7. My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.

in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  8. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  9. Customer Journey - Transparency - Parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Journey - Transparency - Parental control: Dear Xbox, After spending days and days together with my kid and my wife to figure out how to purchase and install an simple extension, we finally were able to instal it. The journey was so...
  10. Festival texture pack, some things are transparent on MineCraft xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Festival texture pack, some things are transparent on MineCraft xbox one: I have the latest Minecraft on Xbox one, and purchased the Festival Pack, for christmas and some things are not showing up the Doors are invisible, the crops are invisible the torches are...