Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...

Discus and support Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Salve io vorrei abbandonare l email gmail e passare tutto il contenuto(acquisti,abbonamenti,dispositivi ecc) al mio account outlook che uso su pc. È... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tr3vis92, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Tr3vis92
    Tr3vis92 Guest

Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...

Salve io vorrei abbandonare l email gmail e passare tutto il contenuto(acquisti,abbonamenti,dispositivi ecc) al mio account outlook che uso su pc. È possibile? Non vorrei più utilizzare gmail sulla xbox x ma solo outlook su tutto. È fattibile? Grazie

Translation:

Hi I would like to abandon the gmail email and pass all the content (purchases, subscriptions, devices etc.) to my outlook account that I use on PC.
    It's possible? I would no longer want to use gmail on xbox x but only outlook on everything.
    It is feasible? Thanks

:)

Tr3vis92, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Tr3vis92 Win User

Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail to Outlook account)

Non posso mi dice gi in uso. È questo il problema. Mi da fastidio avere due account vorrei trovare una soluzione

Translation:

I can't tell you already in use. And that's the problem.
    It bothers me having two accounts I would like to find a solution
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail to Outlook account)

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Tr3vis,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns transferring your game data to another Microsoft account.

Game saves and game entitlements cannot be transferred between Microsoft accounts. In this case, it would be best to attempt following the link provided by our Ambassador to change the primary email address to the account, and through the other account that
    would contain the email you don't want associated to a Microsoft account you can choose to follow our
    how to close your Microsoft account support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Killashandraa Win User

I can't send messages nor post on my activity feed.

Yes it is adult. I am 24 not 14.

Under sign in add new, I put my outlook account. I use gmail but since I need a microsoft account to be on xbox, I created the outlook email.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Changing Email Addresses

Ok this is possible Keep in mind if you used your gmail account for anything that has to do with MS including on a Windows 10 computer then it will have been attached to a MS account.

Just so I am understanding you correctly you want to take your Gmail email and attach it to your MS account that is attached to your xbox profile you have already gone to account.microsoft.com/addassocid
    and signed in with your Hotmail account and tried adding your Gmail email as an alias to that account and it came back saying that your Gmail email is already attached to another MS account?

If this is the case we need to find out what MS account the Gmail account is attached to.

So if you need to figure out what MS account the Gmail account is attached to you would want to go to account.live.com/acsr to try and get back into that MS account that has the Gmail address on it.

To make the rest of this go smoother I will use the following chart

A1= Hotmail account

A2=Gmail account

Keep in mind following these steps will ONLY change the email you use to sign into your account with AND IF YOU remove the HOTMAIL email from the account at the end these steps you will NO LONGER have access
    to the Hotmail email IF you want to keep the Hotmail email you can leave it on the account and just have multiple aliases on your account that you would be able to use either one of them to sign into the account.

So with that being said follow these directions after recovering your Gmail account:

1. Sign into A2 at account.microsoft.com/addassocid and you would want to choose to add a new (outlook account) to this account (dummy account)

2. Make new Outlook account the primary account on A2

3. Remove Gmail email from that account.

4. Sign out.

5. Sign into A1 at account.microsoft.com/addassocid Choose add an existing email and put your gmail email in there they will send you an email to verify that you have access to that gmail email to verify
    it.

6. make the Gmail email the primary email.

7. Remove Hotmail email from the account (REMEMBER DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU STILL WANT ACCESS TO YOUR HOTMAIL EMAIL)

Once you do this any console that you have this account on you would need to remove the profile from it and then add it back with the gmail email.
Thema:

1. Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail... - Similar Threads - Trasferimento account con

2. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  3. Signing in with my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing in with my Microsoft account: Every time I sign in with my Microsoft account, it signs in as my friend's xbox profile and not mine. How do I change it so the main "xbox profile" is mine? 34f5decb-a986-480c-9e71-ff6e021999c6
  4. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android: I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?...
  5. Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account: Good Morning everyone, I wasn't abe to find hints or explanation how I can share my account for other xbox console, but with limits. I want to share only 1 game from my account and thats it. 2nd...
  6. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  7. problema di trasferimento su hard disk esterno Seagate [Translation - Seagate external hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema di trasferimento su hard disk esterno Seagate [Translation - Seagate external hard...: Ciao, non riesco a trasferire o scaricare giochi sull'hard drive esterno. Ogni 5 minuti si arresta l'installazione. Tempo fa è successa la stessa cosa, ma avevo risolto con un reset, tenendo...
  8. xbox one, trasferimento su hard disk esterno[Translation-Xbox One, external hard drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one, trasferimento su hard disk esterno[Translation-Xbox One, external hard drive...: Ciao, posseggo un Seagate drive esterno da 2 tb da poco tempo.. avevo installato un paio di giochi da pochi gb e fin lì tutto bene, in questi giorni stavo facendo il download di the witcher 3 e...
  9. Trasferimento licenze? [Edit - Translation] - Transfer of licenses?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trasferimento licenze? [Edit - Translation] - Transfer of licenses?: Ho una xbox one in cui pochi giorni fa ho scaricato/comperato PES2019 (quindi non ho il disco fisico). Per varie ragioni la voglio vendere e vorrei che chi la comprasse potesse usare il gioco per...
  10. trasferimento gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    trasferimento gamertag: Ho acquistato una xbox 360 usata e il venditore mi ha ceduto anche il suo gamertag che attualmente utilizzo con un abbonamneto gold che scade a marzo 2014. Per correttezza ed anche per aggiornare...