Treasure Hunt Game App

Discus and support Treasure Hunt Game App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am not an experienced gamer but I have been trying my luck with TH and is hooked. I wanted to play offline and managed to change my settings to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kitta1939, May 2, 2021.

1. Kitta1939
    Kitta1939 Guest

Treasure Hunt Game App

Hi, I am not an experienced gamer but I have been trying my luck with TH and is hooked.

I wanted to play offline and managed to change my settings to do it. However, my achievements no longer sync and I remain at the one level (36) even if I complete it successfully. How do I sync it with my game profile? Alternatively, how can I change back to online if I am unable to sync?

Thanks

Kitta

:)

Kitta1939, May 2, 2021
  2. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Adventure Mode crash bug. Update please?

Are you referring to Treasure Hunt (the standalone app) or Adventure Mode (the mode within Microsoft Minesweeper)?
  3. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Adventure Mode crash bug. Update please?

Hmmm... To confirm - this was after uninstalling both apps fully, and re-installing ONLY Treasure Hunt?
  4. SparkierChain45 Win User

How do I advance levels?

Sorry, the game is called Microsoft Treasure Hunt
  5. GDF-UCDS Win User

A particular crash for daily challenge - treasure hunt

FYI: the same bug is present in Microsoft Minesweeper, latest version, Italian language.

If you play a "treasure hunt" daily challenge with no end animation, when you find the last treasure surrounded by ladybugs the app crashes.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

^^Yeah, the survival modes are better than the treasure hunt ones IMHO. Id rather just camp and kill some zombies, then do all the treasure hunt stuff, but again, variety is good.
Thema:

Treasure Hunt Game App

1. Treasure Hunt Game App - Similar Threads - Treasure Hunt Game

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt - unable to uninstall or reset game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt - unable to uninstall or reset game: I read the forum where if you buy the 5 hearts to start each level with then you will never be able to buy more maps, bombs, pickaxes, etc. I want to reset my game - lost at a high level in order...
  3. Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]

in XBoX on Windows
    Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]: Treasure Hunt läßt sich von einem Tag auf den anderen nicht mehr spielen. Alle anderen Spiele gehen einwandfrei. Zum spielen bin ich online. Danke für die Mühe. [Translate - Treasure Hunt can...
  4. Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?: Hi! I posting this here since the Facebook group doesn't appear to give feedback. I'm hoping this will reach the right ears within Microsoft. As you know, there is a game-breaking glitch within...
  5. Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?: Hi! I posting this here since the Facebook group doesn't appear to give feedback. I'm hoping this will reach the right ears within Microsoft. As you know, there is a game-breaking glitch within...
  6. PC games (MUWG, Treasure hunt, solitaires, etc.) don't runs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC games (MUWG, Treasure hunt, solitaires, etc.) don't runs.: your PC games (MUWG, Treasure hunt, solitaires, etc.) don't runs. I have to see a lot of commercials when I play, and it will be nice if I can play without problems. Thanks. a very disappointed...
  7. Treasure Hunt - when it crashes. Make game saves as shown in THunt Blog.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunt - when it crashes. Make game saves as shown in THunt Blog.: I had problems where I lost my 15 pickaxe belt, 15 dynamite bag & 15 map tube due to the game crashing. I read this blog to get hints to help me. I have been saving my games so if a crash happens...
  8. Microsoft Treasure hunt game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure hunt game: I cannot get my Hero to move. I have tried left clicking and holding on my mouse to move him....nothing happens 3d463cc8-1221-41c3-8f68-a819a07aa427
  9. Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly: Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly. Since update to version 10547 of Windows 10 preview, the side-scrolling is not working properly. The right edge of play area "FADES"...
  10. Cannot log on to Xbox games from Microsoft Treasure Hunt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log on to Xbox games from Microsoft Treasure Hunt.: Message: Sorry we can't sigh you in to Xbox Games. Try signing in to Xbox.com then start this app again. I have done this several times and it still won't let me sign in. The program however,...