Treasure Hunt unplayable

Discus and support Treasure Hunt unplayable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently attempted to play the Treasure Hunt in Microsoft Minesweeper, only to find it crashing as soon as I left clicked on any tile. The game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IoNikOWL, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. IoNikOWL
    IoNikOWL Guest

Treasure Hunt unplayable

Hi,

I recently attempted to play the Treasure Hunt in Microsoft Minesweeper, only to find it crashing as soon as I left clicked on any tile. The game would freeze and get unresponsive and then the window would shut down.

I then installed the specific Treasure Hunt app, only to find it with the same exact issue. It works if the app is the first and only thing I open immediately after turning on my laptop and logging in. Otherwise it crashes in the same way.

This is very frustrating, how do I fix it?

:)

2. XBF Diego M Win User

Treasure Hunt unplayable

Hi there,

Did you have any recent updates to your system or game? Have you re-installed the games already?

I recommend restarting your PC with a
    clean boot
    to make sure there isn't another program causing this to happen.

Let us know!
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

^^Yeah, the survival modes are better than the treasure hunt ones IMHO. Id rather just camp and kill some zombies, then do all the treasure hunt stuff, but again, variety is good.
  4. SparkierChain45 Win User

How do I advance levels?

Sorry, the game is called Microsoft Treasure Hunt
  5. LevelShark787 Win User

Stylus on tablet stopped working for mines and flags on last update

Have you talked to the crew at "Treasure Hunt". It works.
  6. barowlett4277 Win User

Treasure Hunt

i'm having the same problem. have been able to fix it?
Thema:

Treasure Hunt unplayable

1. Treasure Hunt unplayable - Similar Threads - Treasure Hunt unplayable

2. Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt: A game called Microsoft Treasure Hunt I don't see all map, and it's hard to play, when I don't see the exit of the level, what to do now? How can I solve this problem? Waiting for ideas....
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have played Treasure Hunt on my PC with Windows 10 for quite some time. Just recently, my game progress halted and I was returned to Level 1 as if I had never played the game. Additionally, my...
  4. Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop: I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is there a fix for this problem? I see that...
  5. Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]

in XBoX on Windows
    Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]: Treasure Hunt läßt sich von einem Tag auf den anderen nicht mehr spielen. Alle anderen Spiele gehen einwandfrei. Zum spielen bin ich online. Danke für die Mühe. [Translate - Treasure Hunt can...
  6. Treasure Hunt Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Treasure Hunt Glitch: So ... this happened. Can't figure out how to report it though. [img] 390cba34-b710-4e7c-a2d8-514176d74953
  7. Treasure Hunt won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunt won't save: I am logged in. When I open game all statistics show up correctly however game always opens on the first level regardless of how many levels I reach. Given that I have reached level 83 and died...
  8. Microsoft Treasure Hunt progress resets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt progress resets: Microsoft has informed me that they have known about this issue since 2014 and have done nothing to resolve the issue. I am losing my confidence in them. c42ff412-43f7-432b-9a55-7a161e011b1d
  9. Question: Microsoft Treasure Hunt Freezes After First Click.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Microsoft Treasure Hunt Freezes After First Click.: Hi, I just download the game, Microsoft Treasure Hunt, from Microsoft Store today on my laptop. I am able to open the game successfully. However, after I opened the game, in the tutorial run, if...
  10. Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?: Hi! I posting this here since the Facebook group doesn't appear to give feedback. I'm hoping this will reach the right ears within Microsoft. As you know, there is a game-breaking glitch within...