treasure hunt

Discus and support treasure hunt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; successfully completed level 1! get directed to mummy store, make my purchase but can not return to game. I am a beginner at this game, am I doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Happy642019, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Happy642019
    Happy642019 Guest

treasure hunt

successfully completed level 1! get directed to mummy store, make my purchase but can not return to game. I am a beginner at this game, am I doing something wrong or is this a problem with the game?

:)

Happy642019, Oct 26, 2019
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

^^Yeah, the survival modes are better than the treasure hunt ones IMHO. Id rather just camp and kill some zombies, then do all the treasure hunt stuff, but again, variety is good.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

Good luck treasure hunting solo.
  4. SparkierChain45 Win User

How do I advance levels?

Sorry, the game is called Microsoft Treasure Hunt
  5. LevelShark787 Win User

Stylus on tablet stopped working for mines and flags on last update

Have you talked to the crew at "Treasure Hunt". It works.
  6. barowlett4277 Win User

Treasure Hunt

i'm having the same problem. have been able to fix it?
Thema:

treasure hunt

1. treasure hunt - Similar Threads - treasure hunt

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Achievements: I have been working on getting the last achievement in this game and was going to finally get it last night but when I logged on the game looks to have updated itself to a new version and all the...
  3. Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.: Hello! I was so (un)lucky that I bought the fifth heart in Treasure Hunt.. When I did this I didn't know that I was not able to buy more carrying capacity for pickaxes, dynamite and maps. It...
  4. Gra Mirsosoft Trasure Hunt odmawia wspólpray [Translation-Microsoft Treasure Hunt refuses...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gra Mirsosoft Trasure Hunt odmawia wspólpray [Translation-Microsoft Treasure Hunt refuses...: [img] O co tu może chodzić? Próbowałem zgodnie z sugestiami u góry po prawej stronie wybrać w sklepie ustawienia, odnalazłem na liście "konto" i nie znajdując preferencji kliknąłem na jedyną...
  5. Treasure Hunt unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunt unplayable: Hi, I recently attempted to play the Treasure Hunt in Microsoft Minesweeper, only to find it crashing as soon as I left clicked on any tile. The game would freeze and get unresponsive and then...
  6. Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt: A game called Microsoft Treasure Hunt I don't see all map, and it's hard to play, when I don't see the exit of the level, what to do now? How can I solve this problem? Waiting for ideas....
  7. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have played Treasure Hunt on my PC with Windows 10 for quite some time. Just recently, my game progress halted and I was returned to Level 1 as if I had never played the game. Additionally, my...
  8. Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop: I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is there a fix for this problem? I see that...
  9. Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]

in XBoX on Windows
    Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]: Treasure Hunt läßt sich von einem Tag auf den anderen nicht mehr spielen. Alle anderen Spiele gehen einwandfrei. Zum spielen bin ich online. Danke für die Mühe. [Translate - Treasure Hunt can...
  10. Treasure Hunt won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunt won't save: I am logged in. When I open game all statistics show up correctly however game always opens on the first level regardless of how many levels I reach. Given that I have reached level 83 and died...