treasure hunt

Discus and support treasure hunt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; successfully completed level 1! get directed to mummy store, make my purchase but can not return to game. I am a beginner at this game, am I doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Happy642019, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Happy642019
    Happy642019 Guest

treasure hunt

successfully completed level 1! get directed to mummy store, make my purchase but can not return to game. I am a beginner at this game, am I doing something wrong or is this a problem with the game?

:)

Happy642019, Oct 26, 2019
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

^^Yeah, the survival modes are better than the treasure hunt ones IMHO. Id rather just camp and kill some zombies, then do all the treasure hunt stuff, but again, variety is good.
  3. WalterHarrington Win User

treasure hunt

Not question. A statement of problems with treasure hunt.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

Good luck treasure hunting solo.
  5. SparkierChain45 Win User

How do I advance levels?

Sorry, the game is called Microsoft Treasure Hunt
  6. LevelShark787 Win User

Stylus on tablet stopped working for mines and flags on last update

Have you talked to the crew at "Treasure Hunt". It works.
Thema:

treasure hunt

1. treasure hunt - Similar Threads - treasure hunt

2. In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...: It looks like once you purchase five hearts to start each game, you never get the chance to increase the number of maps, dynamite, or pickaxes, OR more shields than just eight. I'd rather have my...
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin.: Microsoft Treasure Hunt used to work when I first got Windows 10. Now it freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin. I can move around and break blocks but the game is not playable like this. I...
  4. Treasure Hunt - Amulet of Rebirth not working right

in XBoX on Windows
    Treasure Hunt - Amulet of Rebirth not working right: Every time I die on a level of Treasure Hunt on Windows 10, the game tells me that the Amulet of Rebirth (which I have) is going to take me back to the last level with a Greedy Mummy Shop....
  5. Adverts in Treasure Hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adverts in Treasure Hunt: I have started to get adverts playing in Microsoft Treasure Hunt. I am on Solitaire Premium. I have followed all the advice about: 1. Go to Settings > Personalization 2. Scroll down to Start >...
  6. Character is stuck on a weapon in Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Character is stuck on a weapon in Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I went to the bonus play to get a shamrock, when I came back to the board I am stuck on a weapon that is taking a life every time I try to move. How do I fix. 5f66c0c2-432f-489a-889e-77ae60ee9e6e
  7. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Achievements: I have been working on getting the last achievement in this game and was going to finally get it last night but when I logged on the game looks to have updated itself to a new version and all the...
  8. Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.: Hello! I was so (un)lucky that I bought the fifth heart in Treasure Hunt.. When I did this I didn't know that I was not able to buy more carrying capacity for pickaxes, dynamite and maps. It...
  9. Gra Mirsosoft Trasure Hunt odmawia wspólpray [Translation-Microsoft Treasure Hunt refuses...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gra Mirsosoft Trasure Hunt odmawia wspólpray [Translation-Microsoft Treasure Hunt refuses...: [img] O co tu może chodzić? Próbowałem zgodnie z sugestiami u góry po prawej stronie wybrać w sklepie ustawienia, odnalazłem na liście "konto" i nie znajdując preferencji kliknąłem na jedyną...
  10. Treasure Hunt unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunt unplayable: Hi, I recently attempted to play the Treasure Hunt in Microsoft Minesweeper, only to find it crashing as soon as I left clicked on any tile. The game would freeze and get unresponsive and then...