Treasure Map

Discus and support Treasure Map in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hope this isn't a foolish question, but I downloaded the "Treasure Map" DLC, but don't know how to access it...is it integrated into the regular world... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wurzy 1, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Wurzy 1
    Wurzy 1 Guest

Treasure Map

Hope this isn't a foolish question, but I downloaded the "Treasure Map" DLC, but don't know how to access it...is it integrated into the regular world map, or is it a second map? I can't find it or anything new on the regular map...thanks!

:)

Wurzy 1, Dec 24, 2014
  2. Happy Wars Update #5, Now with Castle Crashers Outfits

^ I have never seen that yet. I keep forgetting to put this game in every day to get my treasure map goodies. Last time I played happy wars I ended up with 1,500 stars from the treasure map.

CAMMofTHRONES, Dec 24, 2014
  3. Payton Jones
    Payton Jones Guest
    **Spoiler Alert** Secret Invisible Chest in Dawnstar!

Yea they're standing stones no the treasure map locations.

Payton Jones, Dec 24, 2014
  4. Wurzy 1
    Wurzy 1 Guest

Treasure Map

Ha, answered my own question! It's on the main map screen, at the bottom there's a few options, the "Y" button brings it up...

Wurzy 1, Dec 24, 2014
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

treasure maps!

go to collections, that will move them to inventory under containers or sompthin like that, then open them tere and that will put them in another cat at the bottom of inventory, maybe consumables, I cant remember but its convoluted
  6. z Suomi Soturi Win User

treasure maps!

Be sure you have inventory space as when you use a map pack it places individual area maps into your inventory. These are like the Treasure maps from Skyrim, shows a drawing of a location.

There might be a glitch causing you to be unable to dig up the treasure. Maybe try clearing your cache, then again it might get fixed in a future patch. There are so many things that need a patch in this game.
  7. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

treasure maps!

Marked for later reference.

I've got the 4 you receive for your preorder but I've not used them. I really haven't had much time to devote to gaming this week but tonight, it's on!
  8. BostonBrian1 Win User

Treasure Maps

Thanks guys, appreciate it :)
  9. XCELRATE Win User

will there be a treasure map

when you bring up your big map, you press either LB or RB to purchase the treasure map 300,000cr.
Thema:

Treasure Map

1. Treasure Map - Similar Threads - Treasure Map

2. i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens: i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens 8cbf9a0e-4e9e-46f6-903b-198305a93cfe
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests): So I purchased the Treasure Map Add-On for FH 4 thinking the purchase would reveal all of the treasure chests without actually completing the challenges to unlock each treasure clue... WELL, that...
  4. Treasure Hunt - Tools and Map pieces disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunt - Tools and Map pieces disappearing: Is anyone else having a problem with Treasure Hunt where you use a pickaxe, dynamite, or map piece and the game takes more than one and sometimes all of them? For example, I had 3 map pieces and...
  5. TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP: I BOUGHT THE TREASURE MAP AND GOT ALL THE XP SINGS BUT TWO ONE SHOWS ON MAP BUT WHEN I GO THERE IT IS NOT THERE I COVERED THE AREA ON THE MINI MAP WITH CAR WHERE IT SHOULD BE BUT IT IS NOT SHOWING...
  6. MS Treasure Hunt: Crashed then it reset my 15 axes, 15 dynamite & 15 maps to 2 of each.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Treasure Hunt: Crashed then it reset my 15 axes, 15 dynamite & 15 maps to 2 of each.: As this screen shot shows, I was up to 15 axes, 15 dynamite & 15 maps. Then game crashed and now I only have 2 of each. My stats show that I once was up to level 18: [img] I was up to 15 of...
  7. Downloading Treasure Map for Forza Horizon.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Treasure Map for Forza Horizon.: I'm playing Horizon for xbox360 on a xbox one console. It works great except when I want to purchase the Treasure Map for Forza Horizon. The message comes up stating that it failed to download...
  8. I'm trying to buy the treasure map for Horizon xbox 360 thats running on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the treasure map for Horizon xbox 360 thats running on xbox one.: I'm trying to buy the Treasure map for Forza Horizon (xbox360). Everytime that I try, the bottom line is this error message comes up "Content failed to download" and to "try again later". Is...
  9. treasure map help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    treasure map help: I have the eso treasure maps, but I went to one of the locations, I am unable to dig it up at all, any reason why I can not? 057eb3d9-e71b-4a42-8f9a-fcc2f4282bc6
  10. treasure maps!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    treasure maps!: can someone tell me how to use them? thanks! 02dd637a-919d-4af6-8890-a862d3c0ef86