Treasure Match, on Mystery Society

Discus and support Treasure Match, on Mystery Society in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How does one increase the diamonds? 4b23eeb0-b44b-4b08-9696-465b85012a62 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnBanks09, Jul 8, 2019.

1. AnnBanks09
    AnnBanks09 Guest

How does one increase the diamonds?

:)

AnnBanks09, Jul 8, 2019
  2. 29again1 Win User

Treasure Match Game Update

Like the title states: Treasure Match: Mystery Society. How do I contact the game developers?
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Treasure Match: Mystery Society issues in Asia

Hello Muffincat,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I recommend contacting the developers with these questions, as they would have the answers you are looking for.

This support email was found here :
    Mystery Society: Treasure Match

support@rolltower.com

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

treasure match mystery society

Hello,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. If there is an update needed for this game, you would be prompted to update it the next time you launch it as long as you are online. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Hope this helps!
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Just letting you know. You can find any games website threw the games store page in the Microsoft Store. If you scroll down the page listing and look under the Additional information. Generally they have a direct link to the developers website and support.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Thema:

1. Treasure Match, on Mystery Society - Similar Threads - Treasure Match Mystery

2. Gra Mirsosoft Trasure Hunt odmawia wspólpray [Translation-Microsoft Treasure Hunt refuses...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gra Mirsosoft Trasure Hunt odmawia wspólpray [Translation-Microsoft Treasure Hunt refuses...: [img] O co tu może chodzić? Próbowałem zgodnie z sugestiami u góry po prawej stronie wybrać w sklepie ustawienia, odnalazłem na liście "konto" i nie znajdując preferencji kliknąłem na jedyną...
  3. FH 4 Fortune Island Treasure #2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH 4 Fortune Island Treasure #2: This the uphill drifting in a Ferrari 458. I have done this many times with both the 458’s in the game. The treasure location does not pop? this has been a problem for month! Last location to be...
  4. Treasure Hunt unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunt unplayable: Hi, I recently attempted to play the Treasure Hunt in Microsoft Minesweeper, only to find it crashing as soon as I left clicked on any tile. The game would freeze and get unresponsive and then...
  5. How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?: How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures? These ads are annoying and I loose my concentration. I play this game to help with Dementia....
  6. Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt: A game called Microsoft Treasure Hunt I don't see all map, and it's hard to play, when I don't see the exit of the level, what to do now? How can I solve this problem? Waiting for ideas....
  7. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have played Treasure Hunt on my PC with Windows 10 for quite some time. Just recently, my game progress halted and I was returned to Level 1 as if I had never played the game. Additionally, my...
  8. Treasure Match: Mystery Society issues in Asia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Match: Mystery Society issues in Asia: When will levels be fixed in Asia. Have keys but cannot enter due to message for past 8 months saying not ready yet. When will the ability to craft items in Asia be fixed. Cannot create anything...
  9. Treasure Match Game Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Match Game Update: When I try to go to the new game locations, I get a message that the location is not ready yet, wait for the next game update. When will the game be updated? 005a671f-d1c6-4b11-be73-37125f334fad
  10. treasure match mystery society

in XBoX Games and Apps
    treasure match mystery society: come si aggiorna ? [Edit - Translation] - how do you update? 378af6ff-72e8-4631-b447-ea49ca7ab4c0