Trendnet: banned colsole

Discus and support Trendnet: banned colsole in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Trendnet (Routers): banned colsole my console has got banned and id like to know why and i cant file a case review. there is no other people using my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Pure HerGuy, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Pure HerGuy
    Pure HerGuy Guest

Trendnet (Routers): banned colsole
    my console has got banned and id like to know why and i cant file a case review. there is no other people using my console. there has been no possible actions that i remember that could have got it banned. i have talked to an xbox support member and they
    told me to come and file a case review but i cant. i would like better explanation on why my console has got banned.

:)

Pure HerGuy, Jan 3, 2017
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Just bought this

^^ Very good news, Rage on a next gen colsole will be awesome.

CRUZZifer, Jan 3, 2017
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Trendnet Trendnet TEW-652BRP: Multiple Console Support

Trendnet (Routers) Trendnet TEW-652BRP: Multiple Console Support
    Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XB1R Athena, Jan 3, 2017
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

Just bought this

^^ Very good news, Rage on a next gen colsole will be awesome.
  5. Kyovz Win User

Can’t find my save file for nba2k

You might have acidentily deleted it from everywhere instead of delete from colsole
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamesharing to colsole to be offline

1. The Home setting designates where your console licenses are so you can do things like play your games offline and share your games/gold with other people using your Home console. If you change it to another console, you will no longer be able to share
    with anyone else who uses your console (if you are) and you won't be able to access your digital purchases while offline (which includes if Xbox servers are down). It's recommended you keep your own console as your Home.

2. Ideally it would be best for them to set up an account to make the purchases on. They can use that account to set their console as their Home so they can access the purchases offline. Then they would set the console for offline mode. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/using-xbox-one-offline

3. If you were to set their console as your Home, you would be able to play like normal as long as you are signed into Live. Without internet, they would not able to access any of your games if you do set their console as your Home since the console would
    not be able to check for the licenses.
  7. fueled by hate Win User

network failed!!

Good morning, ZappiestSnow742. Check out this link for your Trendnet router and let me know if any of the information there is helpful.

forums.xbox.com/.../3365.aspx
  8. RonaldKey Win User

Blu-Ray DVD Player App Not Reading Disc

I tried and tried to get the Xbox to read the blu ray and game dics. No change. You know what i did? I turned the colsole vertically and it worked. Give that a try.
Thema:

1. Trendnet: banned colsole - Similar Threads - Trendnet banned colsole

2. Ban Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Issue: I was recently permabanned. And i am working to get my account back. But my friend, who was also engaging in this activity as well, was completely unharmed, and i have even reported him and...
  3. Unfair and unjustified Ban!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair and unjustified Ban!: unfair ban i think it is absolutely ABSURD that i have received a ban after i had someone team kill an entire team as a troll, where is his punishment? this platform is an absolute mess how can i...
  4. Xbox Enforcement False Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement False Bans: It all started like a month ago when i called out a racist kid although i used vulgar language and i got the ban hammer which i accepted since it was 28 hours then a month later (yesterday) i get...
  5. Unfair Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Ban: i was dead banned for no reason for "harassment/abuse/threats" mind you people text me to [Mod Removed - Profanity] and kill me a [Mod Removed - Profanity] but dont get banned? can someone explain...
  6. How long do I get banned after second time in a while?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do I get banned after second time in a while?: If i get banned the second time after a while, do i get the 24 hour suspension again? Or do i get 7 days? To me i think its unfair to ban talking, it should've been chatting....
  7. Unbanning a banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unbanning a banned account: I was playing on my xbox with my mates when i suddenly got a message from xbox saying i was banned and it logged me out and i cant log back in and its saying my account is permanently banned, but...
  8. Xbox Live Perma Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Perma Ban: The new xbox series X is coming out soon and I want to know how many bans until you get permanantly banned from xbox. My friend got perma banned a couple years ago after about 4 communication bans...
  9. Ban Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Issue: I was recently banned on Xbox. I, honestly, was just being a stupid teenager and asking people for their phone numbers. I had no mal intentions, but I can see where enforcement would think I did....
  10. Trendnet Trendnet TEW-812DRUv2: X box live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Trendnet Trendnet TEW-812DRUv2: X box live: Trendnet (Routers) Trendnet TEW-812DRUv2: X box live See if they you have an active gold here:https://account.microsoft.com/services/ Remove and redownload account:...