Trial code not working

Discus and support Trial code not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; We have just bought an xbox 1controller through the online Microsoft store. Included in the package is a code for a 14 day trial for xbox live gold but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EDaly1, Dec 5, 2019.

1. EDaly1
    EDaly1 Guest

Trial code not working

We have just bought an xbox 1controller through the online Microsoft store. Included in the package is a code for a 14 day trial for xbox live gold but after we have entered the code, we get a message saying the code can’t be found and to contact the merchant
    (Microsoft).

Anyone know how we got through to Microsoft customer support to help with this? We can’t get a response via the virtual agent.

:)

EDaly1, Dec 5, 2019
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Helli i my xbox live gold doesn't work.

Trial codes are a little tricky. Not all trial codes allow access to all games since it's a trial.

And some trial codes will not work if you've had a trial subscription before.

You're best bet it to try and buy a subscription
  3. ngocphi Win User

trial code not working

The issue isn't the code Matty he simply didn't read the back of the card

This is not a gold membership trial codes do not give full access only non ranked matches and no gold benefits like deals or games with gold
  4. {Parity} Win User

trial code not working

Trial codes do not give your account full Gold status. You will not be able to play all online multiplayer games and you will not be able to get the Games for Gold.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

trial code not working

Hello OliviaDavid,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend checking the
    account subscriptions
    to make sure the prepaid code was redeemed successfully. Has the account ever used Xbox Live Gold before? Once an account has utilized the Xbox Live Gold subscription, the account cannot redeem prepaid codes for Xbox Live Gold trails.
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Trial code not working

Try Xbox support, there is no pay for support services.

HTTPS://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

At virtual agent select see other options, pick a topic then select show contact options and request a callback.
Thema:

Trial code not working

1. Trial code not working - Similar Threads - Trial code working

2. XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working?: We got an Xbox One S we applied the codes everything works fine for 2 weeks now we can't do any network gaming. I suspect there's something going on with the trial codes that were provided... any...
  3. trial code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    trial code not working: Split from this thread. I used an xbox live gold 14 day free trial membership code and it went from the store to the dashboard and refreshed itself I went back into the store and used the code...
  4. Xbox game pass trial code not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox game pass trial code not working: I received a code for a month of Xbox game pass through messages from Xbox, and every time I try to redeem it it says that it was already redeemed even though I never redeemed it. I also contacted...
  5. Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working: Hello I called the support line and they are refusing to put me through to the USA office because I ask them nicely because I am hard of hearing and can't hear the people from non usa country good...
  6. Xbox game pass trial code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass trial code not working: I received a code from Xbox live through messaging on my Xbox. Every time I go to redeem it, it says that it has already been used even though I never redeemed it. I also contacted Xbox help and...
  7. Free Trial codes not working/disappearing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Trial codes not working/disappearing: I just bought a new xbox one x from here at Microsoft store, the PUBG one. Its advertised as having a free trial of xbox live gold, month of Game Pass, and the preview or whatever of that pubg...
  8. Free trial code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free trial code not working: I have been trying to enter the code for 14 day free trial but keep getting an error code. X box website does not recognise the error code. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  9. 2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW?: Long time not access Live Gears of War, just for memories I purchased 2 day trial code to remember the old days, I can join as single player, but when I tried to add my son as the second player...
  10. MY 2 day trial code doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY 2 day trial code doesnt work: i bought a game and it came with a xbox live 2 day trial the trial does not work and also Gina A ( xbox live chat support) has wrote you a document about it fdceadae-a9fb-4dda-83f6-88c085e831d6