Trial Edition to Full Retail Edition Questions

Discus and support Trial Edition to Full Retail Edition Questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just ordered a physical copy of the full retail edition of Destiny for the One and have two questions before it arrives. 1) Will the achievements I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertGoodman, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Trial Edition to Full Retail Edition Questions

I just ordered a physical copy of the full retail edition of Destiny for the One and have two questions before it arrives.

1) Will the achievements I technically earned in the trial edition pop in the retail edition or will I have to do something to earn them again?

2) I have the trial edition on both 360 and One, but will only have a full retail version for the One. What will happen to my characters on the 360 since they will be level 7+ ?

:)

RobertGoodman, Apr 29, 2015
  2. I could do with the answer to two questions.

If its the actual full retail release game edition they they are on the disc, you can also download the arcade edition update as dlc if you had the SSF IV game. No idea to the second question soz

Cokney Charmer, Apr 29, 2015
  3. LNBL
    LNBL Guest
    Xbox One Day One Edition, collector's item from Microsoft.

Dutch retailers are mentioning a 14 day Xbox live trial included in the Day one edition.

4. Trial Edition to Full Retail Edition Questions

UPDATE:

Unlike certain games on the 360, Destiny allowed me to get the acheivements for my time in the trial version. I had issue previously with demo => disc achievement transfer on the 360.

I get code Chimpanzee on my 360 now if I try to play the trial version now.

RobertGoodman, May 5, 2015
  5. RobertGoodman Win User

UPDATE:

Unlike certain games on the 360, Destiny allowed me to get the acheivements for my time in the trial version. I had issue previously with demo => disc achievement transfer on the 360.

I get code Chimpanzee on my 360 now if I try to play the trial version now.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

I could do with the answer to two questions.

If its the actual full retail release game edition they they are on the disc, you can also download the arcade edition update as dlc if you had the SSF IV game. No idea to the second question soz
  7. Jaximus Decimus Win User

I Never Got My Raptor Armor Code Or 14 Day Trial

14 day trial came in my standard edition, so that's busted. The preorder codes wouldn't have come in the box, though. That's the retailer's fault, not Microsoft.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Unable to download Lego Star Wars for Games with Gold

I read your first post wrong and apparently my edit didn't go through. Are you on a full gold subscription or a trial?
  9. UseYourIlusion Win User

Facebook Games for Xbox.com

Can I check them out despite despising that sort of thing? (Just out of a sort of masochistic curiosity)

EDIT: They're like trials*, on the PC, with ads?

*Trials as in short demonstratory versions of full games as opposed to the game of the same name.
Thema:

1. Trial Edition to Full Retail Edition Questions - Similar Threads - Trial Edition Full

2. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.: So i played the trial mode of destiny original wanting to play the whole game then purchased the legendary edition here and after trying cache clears, uninstall/reinstall, logout/login, everything...
  3. Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP: I have tried all I can think to fix this issue. It is not very uncommon from browsing online that many MANY people are having this same issue! I purchased the pack from windows store tonight,...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  5. Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?: So I'm trying to send over an old world in Minecraft 360, but I have 2 Minecraft one's. Ones has the realms with it and the other says it's the Xbox one version, however it's stuck on the trial...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop and i want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it says that i have a trial version but i have bought it 2 years ago with my old system and played...
  7. Minecraft Xbox One edition stuck in trial mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One edition stuck in trial mode: I understand that minecraft xbox one edition isnt available for online purchase.... but weve had this game physically for about 2 years. My son was playing all day, but just now he went to open it...
  8. Minecraft Xbox One edition stuck in trial mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One edition stuck in trial mode: I understand that minecraft xbox one edition isnt available for online purchase.... but weve had this game physically for about 2 years. My son was playing all day, but just now he went to open it...
  9. can i uninstall the trial,without losing my ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i uninstall the trial,without losing my ultimate edition?: im trying to uninstall the trial of injustice 2 but i dnt to lose the ultimate edition 58f814bf-f422-4268-9816-37db3e8efc4c
  10. Builder's Pack bundeled with Xbox One Mincraft Edition is a Trial not the full DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Builder's Pack bundeled with Xbox One Mincraft Edition is a Trial not the full DLC?: Tried to redeem the Minecraft Builder's Pack and got an error and the try again button. Tried that a couple of times then gave up because it's Christmas and the boy is chomping at the bit to play...