Trial licence overriding disc licence

Discus and support Trial licence overriding disc licence in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I downloaded the trial for Battlefield V and it worked fine. A few days later I buy a disc for the Battlefield V and it still says that its a trial and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AlphaWolf1471, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Trial licence overriding disc licence

I downloaded the trial for Battlefield V and it worked fine. A few days later I buy a disc for the Battlefield V and it still says that its a trial and i need to buy the full game. Are there any fixes to this.

:)

AlphaWolf1471, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Master of JJ Win User

I would try deleting it. Then redownloading it from the disc
  3. AridLizard Win User

just to clarify, when you say that you've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, did you uninstall the trial version as well?

if you haven't uninstalled the trial, give that a go and let us know how you get on
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there AlphaWolf1471 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on this how to hopefully get your game running correctly. I can totally understand how frustrating it could be. If uninstalling it right off the bat did not work, it might be best for you to try something
    a little deeper. I suggest uninstalling the game, then going to Settings> Disc & Blu Ray> Blu Ray> Persistent Storage and clearing that
    3 times. After that navigate to Settings> Network> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clear that and let the console restart. Once it does, attempt to install the game through the disc.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks!
  5. AlphaWolf1471 Win User

I appreciate it but let me know if there is any other solutions, thanks.
  6. Picasso3956 Win User

Thema:

1. Trial licence overriding disc licence - Similar Threads - Trial licence overriding

2. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: Hi im a new user on xbox one in i used the link for the 14 day trial in nothing happened i have reset my Xbox in lost all my stuff in still didn’t get it im very sad i lost that just not to get it...
  3. Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate): So I got Game Pass Ultimate for £1 today, and after a while the rewards section (EA Access, Discord and Spotify) appeared. I can get the free trial of EA Access just fine, as it takes me to the...
  4. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  5. Discord 3 Free Months Trial for PC Only users

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord 3 Free Months Trial for PC Only users: So yesterday I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months Trial. According to the offer, I can get 3 free months of Discord Nitro, but I can't find the code anywere. Also I don't have a Xbox...
  6. cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too: hi all, so i purchased a month long trial of xbox pass ultimate and decided to cancel it last night. just started my xbox up to find that the remaining 'normal' gold subscription from a 12 month...
  7. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  8. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial: I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the...
  9. Battlefield V - Trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V - Trial player: Hello, Battlefield V Still thinks I'm a trial player. I have never tried trial version, I have disk and put it into console. After instalation it wrote that I'm trial player and I need full game....
  10. bug trial version Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trial version Battlefield 5: Hello, I downloaded the trial version of battlefield V last week. I liked the game and I bought it on disk. Unfortunately, the console detects the disc but once started the game still considers...