Trial licence overriding disc licence

Discus and support Trial licence overriding disc licence in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I downloaded the trial for Battlefield V and it worked fine. A few days later I buy a disc for the Battlefield V and it still says that its a trial and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AlphaWolf1471, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Trial licence overriding disc licence

I downloaded the trial for Battlefield V and it worked fine. A few days later I buy a disc for the Battlefield V and it still says that its a trial and i need to buy the full game. Are there any fixes to this.

:)

AlphaWolf1471, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Master of JJ Win User

I would try deleting it. Then redownloading it from the disc
  3. AridLizard Win User

just to clarify, when you say that you've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, did you uninstall the trial version as well?

if you haven't uninstalled the trial, give that a go and let us know how you get on
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there AlphaWolf1471 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on this how to hopefully get your game running correctly. I can totally understand how frustrating it could be. If uninstalling it right off the bat did not work, it might be best for you to try something
    a little deeper. I suggest uninstalling the game, then going to Settings> Disc & Blu Ray> Blu Ray> Persistent Storage and clearing that
    3 times. After that navigate to Settings> Network> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clear that and let the console restart. Once it does, attempt to install the game through the disc.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks!
  5. AlphaWolf1471 Win User

I appreciate it but let me know if there is any other solutions, thanks.
  6. Picasso3956 Win User

Thema:

1. Trial licence overriding disc licence - Similar Threads - Trial licence overriding

2. wreckfest stuck on trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wreckfest stuck on trial version: I claimed a trial of wreckfest a while back, and recently bought the game on disc. I installed the game from the disc, having never installed the trial, yet when i go into my games and apps it...
  3. I have just bought a new Xbox one. It came with a 14 day gold trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought a new Xbox one. It came with a 14 day gold trial.: I can't go into multiplayer on Halo 4 , I get a no gold subscription and need permission to play online error message. What is going on? 99c7940a-760e-4d05-8069-5a9578807e28
  4. Goat Simulator Trial on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat Simulator Trial on XBOX 360: My son can't move the goat at all on the goat simulator trial we downloaded. 05900576-f67d-40e9-8e74-6dfc5a3fd543
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working: I've just bought an xbox one controller and I tried to redeem the game pass ultimate trial code on the xbox app in pc but it says the following: "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a...
  6. Trial spam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trial spam: Is it against the terms of service to Create accounts for a discount ? I tried to find something about it on the internet but found nothing. 688aa4ae-0211-49e7-9d89-bd6b73712b2b
  7. Can't Claim The Division because of Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Claim The Division because of Trial: I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove a trial for a game. I want to claim The Division for Xbox Live Gold but I can't because I guess I had a trial from a long time ago. I deleted the game...
  8. Got a Game Pass Trial, and it is restricting my Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a Game Pass Trial, and it is restricting my Games.: I got a trial for Game Pass and have been using it on PC. I am the administrator for all my devices yet the Xbox app is saying some games are above restrictions set on my account. What gives?...
  9. Can’t get games with gold game because I already own trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get games with gold game because I already own trial: I tried to get Tom Clancy’s The Division, which is free for games with gold but it says i already own it. I downlaoded a free trial a while back and wont let me get the full version, unless i pay...
  10. Can't use my files explorer free trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't use my files explorer free trial: I tried using the my files explorer free trial to download some skins and mods for minecraft, but as soon as I opened it it said that my free trial had expired fc9c29c5-36d9-45e9-bfb8-999c2cc1fcb6