Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

Discus and support Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gugieworld, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force restart again and it will ask me to sign in and it gets stuck in that too. Also it just rendered my external HD inoperable. Has anyone heard any of this before because I'm baffled.

submitted by /u/gugieworld
    [link] [comments]

/u/gugieworld, Nov 20, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

my xbox one is acting weird

This is an extremely old thread. Can you please create a new one detailing your issue for more assistance? Thank you.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Try power cycling the console by holding the power button for 8 seconds until it shuts off. See if that solves the issue. If it doesn't then contact support to set up an exchange for the console.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck
  4. XBOX1AMBASSADOR Win User

If you will go into settings and go to your blue ray and click on that you will see something called Persistent Storage click on that and it will bring up a screen and give option to clear it...do that no less than 3 times. Log off unplug and wait 3 mins.
    plug your xbox one back in and try to play your CD's or games...good luck : )
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

Doing a hard reboot usually helps. Completely shut off the Xbox and unplug the power cord. Plug it back in after about a minute and then boot up. It should help. My BF4 was taking 4 hours to get to 50% so I stopped the installation completely and rebooted.
    I restarted the installation and it took about 45-60min
  6. anthony proffitt Win User

So what causes everything to just freeze up? kinect semi works, d pad and other buttons dont work holding the xbox button barely works, turning off and then on brings you back to the same frozen page.

If my company was worth 230 billion dollars i think i could make a simple $400 gaming console work decent especially if im upping the hardware and copying the OS from the previous console.
Thema:

Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

1. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird - Similar Threads - Tried console streaming

2. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  3. I tried console streaming and this popped up after clicking enable. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    I tried console streaming and this popped up after clicking enable. Help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpiciestMeme871 [link] [comments]
  4. Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reepskan [link] [comments]
  5. Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check...: submitted by /u/_pyracy_ [link] [comments]
  6. Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  7. We could not stream from your console. Try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We could not stream from your console. Try again later.: Hello! I'm having an issue with windows 10 and xbox streaming. I recently updated to windows 10 and have everything up to date. My Xbox One is also up to date. When I try to stream however, I get...
  8. "we could not stream from your console, please try again late" error, how to resolve ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "we could not stream from your console, please try again late" error, how to resolve ...: hi, I have streamed using this laptop with Windows 10 and connection many times before and I have never had this issue, but all of a sudden no matter what i try i am still getting this error,...
  9. we couldn't stream from your console try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    we couldn't stream from your console try again later: Getting this message "we couldn't stream from your console try again later" when trying to stream to my laptop. Very annoying and vague message. How long is later? is there something I need to...
  10. we couldn't stream from your console try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    we couldn't stream from your console try again later: Having this message come up.. we couldn't stream from your console try again later Tried hard reset of computer and xbox one, still not working. Worked fine before... 8 days ago....