Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

Discus and support Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gugieworld, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force restart again and it will ask me to sign in and it gets stuck in that too. Also it just rendered my external HD inoperable. Has anyone heard any of this before because I'm baffled.

submitted by /u/gugieworld
    [link] [comments]

/u/gugieworld, Nov 20, 2019
  2. kevinwininger Win User

Xbox One Hardware Issue??

Xbox one acting weird after last console update can't do anything keeps locking up
  3. onyxishere Win User

my xbox one is acting weird

This is an extremely old thread. Can you please create a new one detailing your issue for more assistance? Thank you.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Try power cycling the console by holding the power button for 8 seconds until it shuts off. See if that solves the issue. If it doesn't then contact support to set up an exchange for the console.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck
  5. XBOX1AMBASSADOR Win User

If you will go into settings and go to your blue ray and click on that you will see something called Persistent Storage click on that and it will bring up a screen and give option to clear it...do that no less than 3 times. Log off unplug and wait 3 mins.
    plug your xbox one back in and try to play your CD's or games...good luck : )
  6. CMUchippewa Win User

Doing a hard reboot usually helps. Completely shut off the Xbox and unplug the power cord. Plug it back in after about a minute and then boot up. It should help. My BF4 was taking 4 hours to get to 50% so I stopped the installation completely and rebooted.
    I restarted the installation and it took about 45-60min
Thema:

Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

1. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird - Similar Threads - Tried console streaming

2. How do I try the Console Streaming??

in XboX Insiders
    How do I try the Console Streaming??: I have a Console, a Controller that has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, compatible Android device with the Streaming app installed. I've had the Xbox Insider app installed for 8 months and yet I can't Console...
  3. I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HuskyFan01 [link] [comments]
  4. When I try to use Console Streaming it asks me to join the Insider Program, which I am...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to use Console Streaming it asks me to join the Insider Program, which I am...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StardustOceanMan [link] [comments]
  5. Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.: Cloud streaming works, console streaming is the huge isssue Its driving me insane this. Basically it works, connects, but its stuttering to the point its unplayable, frame drops, freezes,...
  6. My controller went crazy when I tried console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller went crazy when I tried console streaming.: I just tried console streaming for the first time and it didn't go as well as I'd hoped. There was no lag but for some reason when I tried playing a game moving the right joystick caused my...
  7. Unable to try console streaming preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to try console streaming preview: [img] I downloaded the Insider app on my Xbox, but I didn't get the console streaming option in Xbox's settings. So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app,...
  8. Last insider Update my latency is high as f... So I can not try console streaming. If I try...

in XboX Insiders
    Last insider Update my latency is high as f... So I can not try console streaming. If I try...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GSGRUSHER [link] [comments]
  9. Very excited to try the new Console Streaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Very excited to try the new Console Streaming!: I’m really looking forward to trying the new console streaming but I have an Apple iPhone. Any ideas on when iOS will be supported or if it will be? submitted by /u/jasonbrunk72 [link] [comments]
  10. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]