Tried everything to fix microphone issues

Discus and support Tried everything to fix microphone issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having an issue with my wired headphones for my Xbox for over three years now. I am able to hear everybody in the chat clearly,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BackwardRoom, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:53 PM.

1. BackwardRoom
    BackwardRoom Guest

Hello,

I have been having an issue with my wired headphones for my Xbox for over three years now. I am able to hear everybody in the chat clearly, but nobody can hear me. I have tested this with multiple headsets, controllers, and networks, so I think it is an
    internal problem. The odd part is that my Kinect mic works fine, but whenever I plug any headset in, I am unable to be heard. I have tried everything told to me in attempt to troubleshoot, which includes resetting the console, updating controllers, port forwarding,
    hard restarts, and others. I would be so glad to find any solution to this long-standing problem I have. I appreciate everyone’s help during this time. Thank you.

:)

2. BackwardRoom Win User

I already tried that with the adapter, and it did not work.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there BackwardRoom,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice that might help with your microphone problems. I can totally imagine how disheartening an issue like this could be. It looks to me that you have tried a bunch of different troubleshooting steps so far. However,
    I don't see anything there about using an Xbox Stereo Headset adapter. That accessory is specifically designed to help third party headsets connect to the controllers and console. If you don't have one, and all that troubleshooting has not helped, then I would
    totally recommend trying one out.

When you get the chance, do so and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  4. BackwardRoom Win User

While i will definitely try this when given the chance, I have been trying to connect headsets made by Xbox for Xbox one, so they are not third party headsets. Should I still attempt it?
  5. BackwardRoom Win User

Yeah, this is basically my last attempt to find any assistance before I give up, its been too long lol
  6. BackwardRoom Win User

Hello again,

i have just tried using a Xbox Stereo Adapter to no success. I am still unable to be heard or make any progress to be heard.
Thema:

1. Tried everything to fix microphone issues - Similar Threads - Tried everything fix

2. HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything: For 3 weeks now I have been unable to get game invites and party invites. I do get Messages and some other notifications, but no invites I also stopped getting party invite notifications on my...
  3. Microphone symbol is constantly muted near to the battery symbol,tried everything to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone symbol is constantly muted near to the battery symbol,tried everything to get...: Microphone symbol on my x box one is constantly muted near to the battery symbol.Tried everything to get the head set to work.Any help please. dbd31000-d2a9-4d78-9c91-2facd8ed8a13
  4. I tried going in after doing everything needed and my app just gave me this.

in XboX Insiders
    I tried going in after doing everything needed and my app just gave me this.: [IMG] submitted by /u/UselessFox27 [link] [comments]
  5. I cant install halo for PC. I have tried everything. I checked and everything is up to...

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install halo for PC. I have tried everything. I checked and everything is up to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox 360 downloads borked, i've tried just about everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 downloads borked, i've tried just about everything: Hi all, i'm trying to download a few games from xbox live however i've come into a bit of an issue. the downloads fail at around 44%, jump from 0% to 44% a few times and then just straight up...
  7. How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Playboipapi [link] [comments]
  8. Viki App not working!!! Tried everything that was suggested! Pls fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viki App not working!!! Tried everything that was suggested! Pls fix...: I have tried to fix it with the solutions Xbox and viki have given me online. But none of them are working and Xbox/status says everything is supposedly fine. If anyone can look into it and fix...
  9. I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP: Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my xbox it prompts me to sign into my account with...
  10. my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ...: My party chat suddenly got blocked and I don't know why. [img] 6522b4b0-041c-40bd-bd5f-71c5c728af14