Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

Discus and support Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Super-energized, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live Gold, and it almost did. I reached the “Fetching for Online Profile” screen, and I got to a cutscene but then the screen went back to “Connecting to Xbox Live”, and I wasn’t able to play Warzone. Did anyone else get the Warzone Update get this glitch? I reported this, so I guess we have to wait and see.

submitted by /u/Super-energized
    [link] [comments]

/u/Super-energized, Apr 19, 2021
  2. xThoralfx Win User

Connect to Xbox live

The problem is that he doesn`t get connected to live, just internet. so he can`t download the system update or his profile. Have tried this myself. downloaded the update to a usb stick, and installed it. Did not help at all.
  3. obiabunike 9ja Win User

Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I reset the console to factory settings

Oh bro, I'm so sorry ...i know exactly how it feels. I've been through it.

Please here is my theory on why this is happening; and how i have overcome it:

Xbox live servers are overcrowded due to fifa 20 downloads and other new game realeases this week ...so they are priotising game downloads and giving more bandwidths to such downloads rather than our updates and xbox live sign ins.

Solution: download and apply offline updates

***USE WIRED CONNECTION in order to get past this.

- keep trying over and again to get past the update page after applying the offline update

- after the update, you will still encounter further issues with xbox live sign in, just make sure you use a WIRED CONNECTION in order to get past this.

This worked for me, and I'm playing FIFA right now.

Goodluck mate.
  4. Wolfhound Zero Win User

Assassins Creed IV Update Download Error

Just tried again after a powercycle and waiting 24 hours and no change. "There was an error downloading this update. You need this update to play your game. Would You like to test your connection? Your connection is good. Would you like to try again? There
    was an error downloading this update".

That's all the information I get.
  5. Tarnend Win User

Can't play multiplayer or Campaign

also if you have downloaded the free to play warzone then uninstall this as well as it can conflict with the full game if both are installed, it will install warzone as part of the full game add ons that get downloaded
  6. j4VEliN f4NGz Win User

80072EF3 error. What is this BS?

can't redownload profile when the console won't connect to xbox live because xbox keeps getting random error codes. I'm finally past that now but I can't properly get past this december update because now there's a new error code after the update downloads,
    lol. completely broken on their end, it's not me, its not something i should have to do, they have to look into this problem, im not the only one experiencing it, read the forums.

my ps3 connects fine, my macbook connects fine, my phone connects fine, just the 360 has problems.
Thema:

Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

1. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to... - Similar Threads - Tried playing Warzone

2. Error Code 0xa3ea00ca while trying to install EA Play games via PC App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0xa3ea00ca while trying to install EA Play games via PC App.: I am trying to install multiple EA Play apps through the Game Pass PC app and I am getting the error code 0xa3ea00ca and the game won't install. I have the EA app installed and my accounts linked....
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing on any device I try to play it on!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing on any device I try to play it on!: It sounds crazy, but this is what is happening. I have an Xbox Series X (that I bought just to play this game) and my brother has a PC and an Xbox Series X. I have tried playing flight sim on...
  4. Trying to play Fallout 3 GOTY on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play Fallout 3 GOTY on steam: Trying to play my Fallout 3 GOTY edition on Steam. I have plenty of ram and can play lots of other high spec games with ease (Fallout 4 one of them). But every time I try to start the game it...
  5. I am trying to play minecraft with my daughter cross-platform

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft with my daughter cross-platform: I have been trying for weeks to get my daughter to be able to play Minecraft on Xbox One with me playing on Windows 10. Her Microsoft account is in my Microsoft Family. I have read tons of other...
  6. Family account trying to set up app setting and game play time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account trying to set up app setting and game play time: My 9-year-old set up his Xbox and I need to set up app time and playtime stuff under the family stuff. The problem is my husband set up the acct and my son is an organizer and I need to remove him...
  7. 0X801901f4 error when trying to play Xbox games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    0X801901f4 error when trying to play Xbox games on PC: I am trying to play games on my PC. When I start the game, it prompts me to log into my Xbox Live account. It then tells me something went wrong, with the error of 0x801901f4. I've tried to remove...
  8. Trying to play warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play warzone: So I cant play warzone it loads up and puts me into a game but as soon as it hits the load screen it kicks me out and puts me back onto home screen I've tryed all the troubleshooting that I Can...
  9. Xbox One keeps crashing trying to play Warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps crashing trying to play Warzone: Recently updated to season 4 Call of Duty: WARZONE, and every time I try to play warzone it crashes on the loading screen (where it says loot | upgrade | survive ). It just crashes back to my home...
  10. 7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...: Can not play anymore warzone online what's happening? I can play any other games but not warzone 24931140-d1e1-407e-8eca-5b92aa78d073