Tried sending my controller for repair

Discus and support Tried sending my controller for repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have filled the form under the warranty repair/ replace process but is keeps saying 'there is a problem at our end please try again later' that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaniAmmar, Sep 17, 2020.

1. HaniAmmar
    HaniAmmar Guest

I have filled the form under the warranty repair/ replace process but is keeps saying 'there is a problem at our end please try again later' that is the 10th time i have tried

can i get some help to get this sorted?

thanks

:)

HaniAmmar, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact support directly and they can help get it set up. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with
    support, change your category/topic. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. feffreyfeffrey Win User

xbox elite controller

You might have to send your controller in for repair . Have yiu tried resynchronize it
  4. taidara Win User

Need to send in my controller for repair

Have you registered your console, and then went on from there?
  5. KeanueReeves Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 will no longer charge or connect to Xbox or PC?

My controller is the elite series 2 controller, so I cannot remove the battery.

As I mentioned in my original post, the controller will not connect to my PC or Xbox with the correct USB C cable, and it will not charge or connect with the multiple cables I tried to use.

Is there a way I can send this in to get repaired?
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Quality issues with xbox one controller left analog stick

Am on my 3rd controller now best thing to do is send it in for repair
Thema:

1. Tried sending my controller for repair - Similar Threads - Tried sending controller

2. Can't Send Code to Phone, Desperately Trying to Get Old Account Back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Send Code to Phone, Desperately Trying to Get Old Account Back: Hey all, I'm having an issue that I've been desperately trying to resolve. I'm trying to recover an account. I haven't used it in almost a decade. I tried to send a code to my cell phone to reset...
  3. When I try to open a game through the xbox game pass app it sends me to the page of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open a game through the xbox game pass app it sends me to the page of the...: I have gaming services already installed, and my windows installation and all Microsoft Store apps are up to date, well according to the store. e5ef20df-e107-4696-b5d9-90a3930e2445
  4. My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...: My game loads up but when I try to go to a career game it sends me to home screen wat do i do to fix the problem 7679fb3a-cf59-42b3-86e4-4d1375888045
  5. When I try starting any Yakuza game it sends me to the microsoft store and tells me to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try starting any Yakuza game it sends me to the microsoft store and tells me to...: So, basically i was able to play Yakuza for a while, but then this started happening and after some time i noticed it wasnt all games like that, games like Minecraft Dungeons, and Sea Of Thieves...
  6. Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program

in XboX Insiders
    Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program: I'm trying to get Microsoft to remove the insider program from my machine but they keep sending me to reddit instead. I'm mostly posting this as a formality while I try and convince them to...
  7. I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email: I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email 35f58811-aff5-41c2-ac11-006823bf9769
  8. When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...: Basically as the title says. I bought the game through the Minecraft website. I have the Java edition. Do I need the version bought through the Microsoft store to be able to take part in the ray...
  9. Xbox One X HDMI cutting in and out, error trying to send it in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI cutting in and out, error trying to send it in for repair.: I recently (after months just fine started having an issue where the HDMI output from my X is not being picked up. Tried a new HDMI cord, inspecting HDMI out, different TV, booting in low res, all...
  10. Messages not working when I try to send them

in XboX Insiders
    Messages not working when I try to send them: Every time I click send message on someones profile, it brings up a blank grey tab and nothing happens. Happens on every profile, when if I choose the start a new chat option I get the same...