Tried to buy something it said my account was locked so i could not buy it and got charged for ...

Discus and support Tried to buy something it said my account was locked so i could not buy it and got charged for ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to download the assassins creed rouge collectibles time saver pack and it was 99 cents and when i tried to download it it said my account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by m60 gladiator, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Tried to buy something it said my account was locked so i could not buy it and got charged for ...

I tried to download the assassins creed rouge collectibles time saver pack and it was 99 cents and when i tried to download it it said my account was locked from making purchases and to contact support but as i was trying to figure out how to do that i
    had a notification pop up on the xbox saying that the download could not download right so i check it and i got chared for it but it did not download and it is not in my history and know it was only 99 cents but i needed that and it makes me aggravated that
    i got charged and it did not let me download it. and i even got an email saying i bought it but if i try to download it it is going to charge me again

:)

m60 gladiator, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Downloading went wrong.

I bought Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and when I clicked purchase it said my account was locked and could not buy the game. Yet, I got an email of a confirmation of buying the game when it did not download. And the only options I get is to purchase the game.
    And it will not let me download it. The email said I bought the game and my card has been charged for it yet it acted like nothing happened. Please help me with this.

Real Doge Gamer, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Jaysinmnk
    Jaysinmnk Guest
    charged twice

ok first off, i tried to buy arkadian warriors...said something was wrong, so i backed out and tried again, said my account was banned, than i got a email saying thank you for your purchase of arkadian warriors and i was charhed 2.49 for somethi.g i didnt
    buy...so i restarted my system, tried to download the game again, it started to.download and i got another email stating thank you for your purchase...i checked my bank accouny amd sure enough i was charged twice for the same game, i think i deserve a refund
    of 2.49

Jaysinmnk, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Tried to buy something it said my account was locked so i could not buy it and got charged for ...

Hello there, the best option at this point is to get in touch with Billing Support so that they can look into the matter and possibly help you.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Dec 26, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Tried to buy something it said my account was locked so i could not buy it and got charged for it anyway.

Hello there, the best option at this point is to get in touch with Billing Support so that they can look into the matter and possibly help you.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Imn Erick Win User

help me

I tried to buy from my console but it gave the same error " 80182300", then i check my debit card and they charged me the times i tried to buy and those charges dont appear in the microsoft account!
  7. GomaKyle Win User

Can I download Games with Gold games on Xbox.com

I got that far and clicked Download from Xbox Store. But then I go and see that it says Buy and the price. When I click it, it wants me to verify my information to buy it. I don't go that far because I don't want my card getting charged for something I could/should
    get free.
  8. Mars666 Win User

Can't authorize the selected payment option.

Its obviously a counter measure to prevent hacking, as was stated earlier.

It can happen that the system locks your account due to several tried purchases in a short amount of time.

So if you buy 2000 and then want to buy another 2000 MSP, there probably goes a lamp on on their side and it can lock your account.

Talking to a phone support agent in my case helped to resolve this.

He checked my profile informations and payment informations and did something and i was able to buy again the same day later on.

So for myself im ok with this, i just have to keep in mind, to not buy to more purchases on the same day and if i need a bigger amount of points i buy it right away.

Works for me so far.
  9. tjrio15 Win User

i got suspended from xboxlive for payment options

well it does for any other system or anything else u wanna buy with debit card u can only pay for something if theres money on the card O_O so what r you talking about tried to buy points for my wii one time and it said theres no money on the card to charge
    so why cant xbox do that to and im asking questions not blamming
Thema:

1. Tried to buy something it said my account was locked so i could not buy it and got charged for ... - Similar Threads - Tried buy something

2. I try to buy something, yet to no avail.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to buy something, yet to no avail.: So, it's a normal Monday, get on my Xbox to find out that my Gold membership has expired. To fix this problem, I went to the store, headed to the memberships tab, and make an attempt to renew my...
  3. I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.: Any one anything about this 11967861-5fd4-42cf-8925-1565cd07662b
  4. trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...: My son is trying to buy an addition on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set up a 6 digit number. Anyone else encounter this? f1aa67aa-e463-4adc-bb09-1520b461557c
  5. Trying to buy something with a gift card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy something with a gift card.: Hello, goodnight from Brazil. I want do buy COD BO II, but I dont have any credit card, so I went to mall and buy a Gift Card, and says cleary that I can buy games, films, whatever, but when I try...
  6. Every time I try to buy something it tells me to contact Microsoft support, this wasn't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to buy something it tells me to contact Microsoft support, this wasn't ...: hi, so I'm having this problem that every time I try to buy something this message appears "contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it...
  7. Error "PBR9000" when trying to buy something in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "PBR9000" when trying to buy something in the store: Hello everyone. I am having a problem. I have just put £35 on my account and when I try to buy anything it comes up with. "Buy This tommorow. You have reached the limit of how much you can spend...
  8. I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...: I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 whenever I try to by something and it keeps on doing it can someone please help 967e0040-647c-4cc8-8292-dfdbc3dbb453
  9. When i try to buy Xbox live gold IT says something went wrong. Error code is 0x80a4001e

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i try to buy Xbox live gold IT says something went wrong. Error code is 0x80a4001e: I try to buy Xbox live gold it says something went wrong. Error code is 0x80a4001e f3885062-d744-4277-9416-6843b3ae661a
  10. "Something went wrong" when I tried to buy Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" when I tried to buy Xbox Live Gold: My Xbox Live Gold membership just ran out so I tried to buy it on my Xbox One. I pressed "confirm" and after it loaded it read "something went wrong If this happens again please enter the error...