Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well

Discus and support Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother came by today, I decided to show him Forza 5, (he love racing games). -tried to power the xbox on by voice....nothing,,, after the 5th try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thebigfatjerk, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well

My brother came by today, I decided to show him Forza 5, (he love racing games).

-tried to power the xbox on by voice....nothing,,, after the 5th try it works

-starts up forza, oh needs an update okay we waited.

-finally launches, goes in a black screen with music playing in the back, you can hear the sound effect moving when you move your cursor. can't go back to the home screen.

-resets x1, waits 5 minutes to power up.

-we play for only 2 min. he walks away.

Yea doesn't look like he is going to buy one LOL.

:)

thebigfatjerk, Feb 23, 2014
  2. eber3
    eber3 Guest
    How I accidentally sold my Xbox 360 for only $50

Obviously he was thinking he hated the X1. I've yet to see anything to convince me to buy one. I suppose eventually when they no longer make games for the 360 I'll have to consider it more. Hopefully by that time the X1 won't be so... well bad.

eber3, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

Just tried a hard reboot and it fixed the issue. Go to settings and set Power settings to Energy Saving. I turned X1 of and waited 5 min, turned it back on and everything works fine.

Some people are saying unplug X1 so try that too if this way didn't work.

Mister Monk Man, Feb 23, 2014
Thema:

Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well

1. Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well - Similar Threads - Tried convince bro

2. Error al intentar instalar un juego desde xbox BETA [Mod Translation - Error trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error al intentar instalar un juego desde xbox BETA [Mod Translation - Error trying to...: Hola que tal, me gustaria solicitar ayuda debido a que hoy he estado intentado descargar el titulo "Sea of Thieves" mediante la aplicacion de Xbox BETA. Pero al tratar de descargarlo me aparece un...
  3. Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC: Recently I updated my windows10 to SO 18362.356 to properly run the game, but today when I attempted to download it, the store doesnt even show me the "Select a disk with at least XX Gb free...
  4. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  5. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

in XboX Insiders
    fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...: https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC: I have been playing Gears 5 since it was released. All of a sudden I am getting an "Error Code 23" when the client attempts to load. It is categorized as "Game Client has encountered an...
  7. Something went wrong. Give it another try

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong. Give it another try: When i want to log in on minecraft with my xbox account they are saying: something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com. So i cant log in... i play mc on my phone Can you please...
  8. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  9. my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.: my game(tera) starts normally, i am able to connect and play until i get to the server selection screen. then i will click the "lakan" server so that i can access my game and play it. however that...
  10. I'm trying to convince myself to get an Xbox. Could someone help with my reservations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to convince myself to get an Xbox. Could someone help with my reservations?: Hello, everyone. So, I'm considering getting an Xbox, but I have some reservations, and I'm hoping that if I post them here, some people that are already Xbox users could help ease them, and...