Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

Discus and support Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by G.LisaBrowning, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

Hi,

I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?

:)

G.LisaBrowning, Aug 9, 2019
  2. redhairanomaly Win User

Hello!

I have been hearing that the Fortnite servers were experiencing some problems recently so the purchase most likely went through on our end but did not reach theirs. You can either contact support here at Microsoft https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    Or you can contact epic games support https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?contact=1 and provide them proof of purchase and explain the issue to
    them. I wish you the best and hope you are able to get your V-bucks.

—.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

You can try to contact Xbox Support at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

In this moment he page have an advice: We are currently experiencing high refund request volume. Please expect a delay in the review of your refund request to exceed 72 hours.
  4. Tormaz Win User

I need help with a gift card I used

Hello!

How much in VBucks did you purchase? If the amount exceeded the gift card (don't forget sales tax), it would have charged the credit card after the gift card amount was used up.
  5. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

yea i play on pc and i bought vbucks using an xbox gift card on the microsoft store and ive never bought vbucks this way thanks btw
  6. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
Thema:

1. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card - Similar Threads - Tried purchase vbucks

2. I'm trying to watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to watch purchased movies: I've been trying to watch movies i have bought through my xbox for the last few days. i keep getting a code (0x800c000b) on my screen. and it tells me i need to be online. problem is, i am online...
  3. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...: Why has this still not been fixed? it has been more then 1 year since I and other s have NOT had access to the games that we purchased!! It is ridiculous that this issue is constantly being...
  4. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  5. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later: I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to try again later. I just want to get the deal...
  6. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073cf0 when trying to purchase (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073cf0 when trying to purchase (XBOX ONE): Recently we bought Forza Horizon 4. We bought the disc in the store. When the disc is entered in the xbox, the complete game is downloaded. This is all went well, but problems occured when my...
  8. Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...: Subscription pqyment wont work have plenty of money to buy 6feecec7-e066-468a-86ea-18fe7f13e0e2
  9. "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...: So, I was trying to get the "Cerberus Network" add-on for Mass Effect 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried to get it on the Xbox marketplace website first, but it just showed "Sorry, This item is not...
  10. Trying to purchase an xbox 360 game to use on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase an xbox 360 game to use on xbox one x: Why am I not permitted to purchase fight night 4 for use on my xbox one x??? Can someone please assist, as this is very frustrating . ea867bb7-9e6f-4018-8dd3-15a4143c197b