Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

Discus and support Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by G.LisaBrowning, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

Hi,

I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?

:)

G.LisaBrowning, Aug 9, 2019
  2. redhairanomaly Win User

Hello!

I have been hearing that the Fortnite servers were experiencing some problems recently so the purchase most likely went through on our end but did not reach theirs. You can either contact support here at Microsoft https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    Or you can contact epic games support https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?contact=1 and provide them proof of purchase and explain the issue to
    them. I wish you the best and hope you are able to get your V-bucks.

—.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

You can try to contact Xbox Support at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

In this moment he page have an advice: We are currently experiencing high refund request volume. Please expect a delay in the review of your refund request to exceed 72 hours.
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Vbuck gift cards

Did you buy a Microsoft gift card or actual Vbuck gift card?

if you purchased a vbuck gift card you need to go to this link https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/vbuckscard you need to login to HER account because it supplies
    a code for ONLY a specific account that here vbuck gift card was redeemed on. Please log in to HER account and redeem the code. then you have the option to select which platform. select Xbox and you will be given another code specifically for the Xbox to redeem
    on her account.

Hope this help, Reply if any issues.
  5. XzerXzer Win User

Bought Vbucks didn’t get them

When i bought my vbucks i used a xbox gift card to buy the vbucks the money went through and after that it said purchase pending it was pending for a long time then it shows a purchase error and i cant remember what it said though and when i tried it again
    it didnt let me and i tried reloading fortnite back up i tried to buy them again but it didnt let me after 30minutes later i tried it worked but i had $30.28 in my in xbox and then i went back into were u buy the vbucks and when i went on there i had $3.18
    left i waited for 2hours and then i didnt get my vbucks.

my question: can i get my money from my gift card back so i can try it back please.
  6. Tormaz Win User

I need help with a gift card I used

Hello!

How much in VBucks did you purchase? If the amount exceeded the gift card (don't forget sales tax), it would have charged the credit card after the gift card amount was used up.
Thema:

1. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card - Similar Threads - Tried purchase vbucks

2. Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything: I Keep Getting A Error To Contact Support When Trying To Buy Games. I Know I Have Enough To Cover It So I Dont Understand Why I Need To Contact Support 9b8e0266-f838-4718-892e-6e43ca05f3f2
  3. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  4. Can't change the country when trying to purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't change the country when trying to purchase: Hey everyone, I can't change the country when trying to purchase a subscription. I'm in Ireland, the region in my account is set to Ireland, both my shipping and billing addresses are set to...
  5. Trying to purchase Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition - offer not valid in your region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition - offer not valid in your region: Hello, I'm trying to download Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings from the Store, but it states that the "offer is not valid in my region". Which offer? The page does not mention any offer, plus which...
  6. Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass: I've been trying to purchase the battle psss on fortnite but it keeps coming up with error. I've spoken to microsoft who have said the problem is with epic games because its an in game purchase,...
  7. When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...: I got a new card associated with my bank account, the same account ive been purchasing things for years with. Now I can't purchase anything as every time I get the error "banned payment...
  8. Trying to purchase a second copy of Minecraft xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase a second copy of Minecraft xbox live: My grandchildren have been using minecraft for several years now, but there is just one game, installed on both computers. They can't both play together or with friends on line because it's just...
  9. I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas.: I have a debit card ready with the proper funding to purchase this Xbox 36p title,but when i select purchase it says it could not br completed. I also noticed a game i want thats on sale, with...
  10. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f