Triggers on Elite 2 controller not working proplery

Discus and support Triggers on Elite 2 controller not working proplery in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had this controller since November 6th I've taken very good care of it. When I have it also in the 3rd level setting so as fast as you can pull it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlieLangeness, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. Triggers on Elite 2 controller not working proplery

So I had this controller since November 6th I've taken very good care of it. When I have it also in the 3rd level setting so as fast as you can pull it short throw it will only fire one shot if I move it to the middle position it get stuck when you pull
    the trigger so it's these firing Glavin and when you pull it to the open 1 the 3rd 1 works all the way open it doesn't even act normal then. I bought it through Amazon I've never returned anything through Amazon so I don't know how that process works would
    I return to you guys to get a new it or do I return it to Amazon

:)

CharlieLangeness, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Contact Amazon and ask for an exchange.
  3. AyeeJamesy Win User

You are return it to original seller
  4. Kain3984 Win User

Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working

I contacted support who said they have had several reports of this issue and that it seems to be a hardware problem and they are aware of it. They are having me ship mine in for "repairs", whatever that means.
  5. kev edin Win User

Sometimes there is a we switch at the back that reduces the how far the trigger is pressed . Chechen there ok 👍
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

Having the hair triggers set to the 3rd level on the new Series 2 Elite controller already makes it as responsive as can be so adjusting the dead zones doesn't apply as they're already maxed out.
Thema:

1. Triggers on Elite 2 controller not working proplery - Similar Threads - Triggers Elite controller

2. Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 trigger problems: Ive had my elite controller 2 for just shy of a week now and I'm already having problems. The controller has started rattling, there are no obvious signs as to how this happened as I have not...
  3. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...
  4. Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.: Alpha Skip Ahead - 10.0.19027.1209 (2004.191118-2300) When opening the mini guide, Right Trigger will quickly navigate to the bottom. If you start a party, and go to leave that party with the...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.: I am having squeaking issues with my new Elite controller 2. The right trigger, which is used the most, squeaks when pushing it when it is set on the lowest setting. If I put it on the middle or...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues: My controller doesn't activate the button when I have it set for the short triggers... Am I missing something obvious? 48cba656-079b-4843-9209-8bc754238f92
  7. Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working: So the hair trigger lvl on my controller registers nothing no matter what I change it too on the app. the first and 2nd lvls if the trigger stop works fine. the third registers nothing no matter...
  8. Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem: Hello, i bought an elite controller back in august and the first one i bought had a problem with the right trigger, it would get stuck when pressed it down, and it would make this very weird sound...
  9. Xbox elite controller with swapped cross and trigger?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller with swapped cross and trigger?: Is there some gamepad like Xbox elite but with NORMAL trigger cross position? 77528792-5321-496f-913e-30efd24fe662
  10. Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones: I love SSX 3, and the backwards compatibility control scheme is completely messed up on the xbox one controller. The 2012 reboot did the controls perfectly on the one controller. I dont have an...