Triggers quit working in online session?

Discus and support Triggers quit working in online session? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my triggers randomly quit working out of no where. They work fine on the home menu and offline gaming, but seem to only stop working on this game when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lense Flare, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Lense Flare
    Lense Flare Guest

my triggers randomly quit working out of no where. They work fine on the home menu and offline gaming, but seem to only stop working on this game when I'm online. Help??

:)

Lense Flare, Dec 26, 2016
  2. FraggerFred
    FraggerFred Guest
    Impulse triggers rumble not working.

Is there a way to get impulse triggers working with rumble?

My controller rumbles but not my triggers. Triggers quit working in online session? :(

FraggerFred, Dec 26, 2016
  3. BlubberMetal
    BlubberMetal Guest
    Controller triggers not working

When i use the xb1 browser it constanty zooms out

When i play killer instinct both triggers arent responsive but when i go into the controller setup the selection cursor moves up and down

When i play titanfall i can use the right trigger but not the left

BlubberMetal, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Half Fish Half Win User

Color and contrast plummet in games and apps.

I had a similar issue last night happen to me. I think sometimes, in some instances, settings like HDR dont get properly triggered between the Xbox and the display.

Last night I had Elder Scrolls Online suspended and when I returned to it the monitor hadn’t been triggered to switch to an HDR profile.

Force quitting the game and relaunching it fixed the problem.
  5. ManicRaider Win User

I can't find game after cancelling installation and I don't see anything that says "Ready to Install".

I tried it and it didn't work. I looked elsewhere online and some people say to hold both trigger buttons and press X. That didn't work either.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

In need of a HDMI switch box

It worked on the Samung, it doesn't work with the Panasonic. I quite like my PS3, online isn't quite as good, but there is nowt wrong with the machine itself.
  7. Adamconda Win User

Turtle Beach x12 problem

I've had two Turtle Beach headsets and had problems with them both. The wires would always get tangled up and one of the speakers would quit working. I got a Tritton Trigger headset a few months ago and it works fine to this day.
  8. a tired old guy Win User

Probation and CaC

Quit shooting your teammates and blaming it on them. They arent pulling your trigger for you.
Thema:

1. Triggers quit working in online session? - Similar Threads - Triggers quit working

2. My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.: Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto weapon which needs many right trigger presses...
  3. New Elite pad series 1 back triggers not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite pad series 1 back triggers not working: So basically my old pad broke under warranty with stick drift so xbox sent me a replacement pad. Which after waiting 2 weeks I got that pad also had stick drift. So i contacted them got a...
  4. Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off!: Hey all Merry Xmas and a Happy New year I have been using my xbox elite v2 pad since 2nd November 2019 and have had no issues with the rear hair trigger locks responding to whatever...
  5. Não consigo acionar a garantia. [Mod Translation - I can't trigger the warranty.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo acionar a garantia. [Mod Translation - I can't trigger the warranty.]: Meu xbox travou, desligou e ligou novamente apresentando a tela de solução de problemas. Tentei todos os metodos de reparo do suporte paras os erros E203 e E101 sem solução, agora, quero acionar a...
  6. Does Gear5 have trigger vibrate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Gear5 have trigger vibrate?: I play Gear 5 on PC from win10 store,but the trigger vibrate dosent work. When I played Gear4 ,it works fine.So did they just cancel the trigger vibrate or it just is a bug? ps.I'm using a...
  7. XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger: I received my new XBox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday. It burn't a hole in my pocket, but I love it. I love the magnetically coupled buttons and thumbsticks, the solid feel of the...
  8. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  9. Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 trigger problems: Ive had my elite controller 2 for just shy of a week now and I'm already having problems. The controller has started rattling, there are no obvious signs as to how this happened as I have not...
  10. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...