Triggers quit working in online session?

Discus and support Triggers quit working in online session? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my triggers randomly quit working out of no where. They work fine on the home menu and offline gaming, but seem to only stop working on this game when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lense Flare, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Lense Flare
    Lense Flare Guest

my triggers randomly quit working out of no where. They work fine on the home menu and offline gaming, but seem to only stop working on this game when I'm online. Help??

:)

Lense Flare, Dec 26, 2016
  2. FraggerFred
    FraggerFred Guest
    Impulse triggers rumble not working.

Is there a way to get impulse triggers working with rumble?

My controller rumbles but not my triggers. Triggers quit working in online session? :(

FraggerFred, Dec 26, 2016
  3. BlubberMetal
    BlubberMetal Guest
    Controller triggers not working

When i use the xb1 browser it constanty zooms out

When i play killer instinct both triggers arent responsive but when i go into the controller setup the selection cursor moves up and down

When i play titanfall i can use the right trigger but not the left

BlubberMetal, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Half Fish Half Win User

Color and contrast plummet in games and apps.

I had a similar issue last night happen to me. I think sometimes, in some instances, settings like HDR dont get properly triggered between the Xbox and the display.

Last night I had Elder Scrolls Online suspended and when I returned to it the monitor hadn’t been triggered to switch to an HDR profile.

Force quitting the game and relaunching it fixed the problem.
  5. ManicRaider Win User

I can't find game after cancelling installation and I don't see anything that says "Ready to Install".

I tried it and it didn't work. I looked elsewhere online and some people say to hold both trigger buttons and press X. That didn't work either.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Probation and CaC

Quit shooting your teammates and blaming it on them. They arent pulling your trigger for you.
  7. Adamconda Win User

Turtle Beach x12 problem

I've had two Turtle Beach headsets and had problems with them both. The wires would always get tangled up and one of the speakers would quit working. I got a Tritton Trigger headset a few months ago and it works fine to this day.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

In need of a HDMI switch box

It worked on the Samung, it doesn't work with the Panasonic. I quite like my PS3, online isn't quite as good, but there is nowt wrong with the machine itself.
Thema:

1. Triggers quit working in online session? - Similar Threads - Triggers quit working

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue: Hi, I have been trying to get hold of someone at Microsoft to help me with warranty issue. bought a controller for £159.00 and the build quality on it is pretty shoddy. The switch on the back of...
  3. Not all games purchased in the Black Friday sale triggered the 5000 reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not all games purchased in the Black Friday sale triggered the 5000 reward points: Hi, I just purchased three games in the Black Friday sale, the total of which was just over £40: GTA V Premium Control Ultimate Edition The Witcher: GOTY Edition However only £27 has...
  4. The trigger on my elite series 2 is hard to push down

in XBoX on Consoles
    The trigger on my elite series 2 is hard to push down: I don’t know how this happened but the right trigger in mg elite series 2 is sort of clicky and hard yo push down. Ive been on microsofts website for 30+ minutes just trying to get hold of someone...
  5. New XBOX Series Wireless Controller's trigger not working (PC/Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Windows
    New XBOX Series Wireless Controller's trigger not working (PC/Bluetooth): Hi! I have encountered certain problems with the new wireless controller, so I'm hoping to get some help here. I can successfully connect my controller via Bluetooth to my Windows PC, but it...
  6. Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.: Ok im ready to pull what hair i have left out over this. Im using a Samsung A21S phone and a Madcats xbox 360 wired controller. Everything works fine except for the right stick and both triggers....
  7. Rare Replay - Unable to Trigger the Backwards Compatible Titles Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Unable to Trigger the Backwards Compatible Titles Downloads: Years ago when I purchased my Xbox One, I redeemed a digital copy of Rare Replay that was included with my console bundle. Now, years later, I'm trying to play the 360 backwards compatible titles,...
  8. Xbox game pass app issue - dpad, joysticks and L/R trigger buttons not responding in game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass app issue - dpad, joysticks and L/R trigger buttons not responding in game: While streaming any game, my xbox one controller's dpad, joysticks and triggers are not doing anything. The controller itself works fine while connected to my xbox. Even navigating around the Xbox...
  9. Squeaking Hair trigger on the lowest setting elite series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Squeaking Hair trigger on the lowest setting elite series 2: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller and it’s been a week and the RT trigger started to make squeaking noises when set on the lowest hair trigger is there and way to fix it and does it...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off: hello everyone. I found today that my elite controller S2 sleeves cover for the hair trigger switches came off. I wanna know if anyone has or had the same issue as me. still under the warranty...