Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS

Discus and support Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else using Trim clips getting so far when saving edit but not completing the save and screen just hangs until you press B to discard edit?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AquarrzSudnnym, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS

Anyone else using Trim clips getting so far when saving edit but not completing the save and screen just hangs until you press B to discard edit?

Tried several and all fail when saving edit. Reported

XBX1X

submitted by /u/AquarrzSudnnym
    [link] [comments]

/u/AquarrzSudnnym, Jul 14, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Trim

What are you meaning the trim? The outside casing on the console? What happens when you are told to reboot the console or factory reset?
    Just guessing but I think OP means Trim game clips in Manage Captures.

I have had no problem using it.
  3. Geth Win User

Captures & Trimming.

You may need delete the upload studio app and re download it.

This could fix the issue.
  4. FormalPaul Win User

Trim

Trimming videos in captures is what i mean.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

How do I export/download my capture?

Hi there,

I upload to OneDrive daily! :) If you are not sure how to upload clips on Xbox One, please take a look at this page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/sharing-clips

I personally use the 'Broadcast and Capture > Capture > Manage captures' method. If you open the file in Windows 10 via Photos and Videos, you can edit/trim the clip. Via X1, I think the Upload Studio method allows voice overs - you can definitely edit the
    clip also. Feel free to take a look and post your results. :)

Hope this helps,

L
  6. Hachodo Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture

I appreciate your reply. Can you tell me if the issue occurs everytime you upload any trimmed videos on the Xbox app? Also, have you checked if your Windows 10 is updated? It is possible that you need to update your Windows 10 to eliminate this issue. To
    check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to
    Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update, and select
    Check for updates.

We look forward to your reply.
    Sorry for the late response, life got in the way.

My Windows 10 is updated as of today. Same issue (and a new one), trying multiple clips. When I download the original capture (so that I can trim it), it crashes. Then I reopen the app and try trimming the video. It either proceeds to crash at 99%, or trims,
    and then when I try to upload it, a new error appears, and it says "Sorry, this capture can't be shared We don't recognize this game". This new issue is happening with both Ghost Recon Wildlands and Gears of War 4.

I also tried to utilize the trim functionality on my Xbox One X, and it alternates between crashing the game 'capture' app or it simply freezes the progress bar.

I was able to use the trim functionality on my friends Xbox One S a week ago with a game clip the same age.

All the games I tried to trim on my Xbox that are over a month old.
Thema:

Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS

1. Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS - Similar Threads - Trimming captured clips

2. Unable to trim video clip on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to trim video clip on xbox: Tried to use the trim feature accessed by clicking the guide button, going to recent captures and selecting the clip to trim. I set my in and out points, press X to save and am brought to the...
  3. Trim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trim: Trim on xbox one is a shambles and has been for over a year and microsoft dont do anything except say reboot it if that doesnt work delete all your stuff and download them again because we are...
  4. I can’t trim my clips.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t trim my clips.: I cant trim my clips at all, once I trim it to the point i want, it goes to 70% or something then freezes before it says an error occurred. Ive had this problem for months and i still cant trim...
  5. Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim: Hello, new to making vidieos is there a way to splice your clip to remove unwanted content in the middle of ur vidieo? I can trim but that just goes from end or beggining not the middle of your...
  6. Xbox trimming not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox trimming not working: I have been trying to trim one of the videos I recorded, and when I go to accept the trim, I will sit for like 10 minutes to eventually have it say error we can not trim your clip. Does anyone...
  7. Game clip trim feature not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clip trim feature not working: Tried to use the trim feature accessed by clicking the guide button, going to recent captures and selecting the clip to trim. I set my in and out points, press X to save and am brought to the...
  8. Captures & Trimming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures & Trimming.: Hello. Myself and a few of my friends are having a hard time trimming 5 minute captures taken from games. Everytime we use the trim feature to make our clips shorter (from minutes to seconds) it...
  9. Having trouble trimming a clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble trimming a clip: Hello everyone, this is my first post here, and I would really like some help I have been able to trim clips without any issues, but for some reason I cannot trim this clip I recorded of me doing...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture: Hello, I always capture video of interesting/funny things as I play Xbox. I have set my DVR to capture up to 2 minutes back to not miss anything good. I will later go to my laptop, open the app,...