Trimming clips almost never works (alpha skip ahead)

Discus and support Trimming clips almost never works (alpha skip ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; everytime i try to trim a captured clip i always get the same issue infinite loading and after 1-2 minutes i get the message that its forced shutdown... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kinghalo34, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Trimming clips almost never works (alpha skip ahead)

everytime i try to trim a captured clip i always get the same issue infinite loading and after 1-2 minutes i get the message that its forced shutdown only way to get trimming to work for me is to restart the console

submitted by /u/kinghalo34
    [link] [comments]

/u/kinghalo34, Nov 26, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

I had this one also i think it's only availble for some xbox insiders in the highest build (alpha skip ahead) i just deleted the message and never replied to the person who sended me that message
    That's a possibility. I'll message him to see if he's in the alpha skip ahead.

I'm in the regular alpha wave.
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
Thema:

Trimming clips almost never works (alpha skip ahead)

1. Trimming clips almost never works (alpha skip ahead) - Similar Threads - Trimming clips almost

2. Clips not trimming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips not trimming: Started out not being able to trim clips. Decided to delete all my clips since I couldn't trim. Tried again 1 day and it worked for months. Even involved the app. Then tv update made my clips go...
  3. Unable to trim clip on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to trim clip on series x: So I went to trim down a few clips from a few weeks ago and I am unable to do so because by the looks of it in that time those clips have been automatically deleted from my series x and are only...
  4. clips not trimming

in XBoX on Consoles
    clips not trimming: so I keep having an issue with trimming clips. if I record ANYTHING and try to trim the clip down to anything more than like 20 seconds, it will crash and take me to a black screen, then to my...
  5. Trimming xbox clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trimming xbox clip: I've been trying to trim this clip on xbox for weeks now but everytime I try it gets to 75% and crashes any help is appreciated 6904ed9d-72d5-4a0b-a753-87095cb9b6cb
  6. Back screen when trimming game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Back screen when trimming game clips: Had this problem for a while now. Every time I try to trim a game clip I get a black screen and it’s not able to trim. Plz help. submitted by /u/HunterOverlord17 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox captures will not trim clips. Hard reset does nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures will not trim clips. Hard reset does nothing: Xbox captures will not trim clips. Hard reset changes nothing.. upload studio no longer works.. I don't own a computer and don't plan on it just to edit clips. All other apps don't load onto xbox....
  8. Unable to trim a video clip on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to trim a video clip on Xbox One S: Hello, I am currently having trouble trimming a two minute and fifty-seven clip from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. I trimmed forty seconds from the clip and clicked save. It showed up with a...
  9. clip trimming error

in XBoX on Consoles
    clip trimming error: hi, I have an error when trimming the clips of my games, because the screen turns a dark color and does not trim the clip, what do you recommend me to do? 1aa1c30a-a965-4245-8124-75b9182ccea9
  10. Can’t trim clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t trim clips: I use to use the upload studios app on my console but now that it has been removed, I am unable to trim my clips. Every time I hit save, it will load up to a third of the way and then the screen...