Trimming Game Captures on Xbox One

Discus and support Trimming Game Captures on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using the app Upload Studio for years now, but recently it hasn't been working it's full potential. My video trim loads up to about 60%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LBD PandoraXX, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Trimming Game Captures on Xbox One

I've been using the app Upload Studio for years now, but recently it hasn't been working it's full potential. My video trim loads up to about 60% before crashing. I want to trim videos from around five minutes to about one minute. I was only successful in
    trimming a three minute video into a three second video. I don't know how to fix this on the app. I've also tried trimming the video from the captures screen on the Xbox Capture and Share section but it's also not successful in trimming. Any help or advice
    would be great.

Have Tried:

- restarting Xbox

- 10-second reset on console

- deleting the app and reinstalling

- unplugging hdmi and power cord from Xbox

:)

LBD PandoraXX, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

Captures & Trimming.

You may need delete the upload studio app and re download it.

This could fix the issue.
  3. FormalPaul Win User

Trim

Trimming videos in captures is what i mean.
  4. Hachodo Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture

I appreciate your reply. Can you tell me if the issue occurs everytime you upload any trimmed videos on the Xbox app? Also, have you checked if your Windows 10 is updated? It is possible that you need to update your Windows 10 to eliminate this issue. To
    check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to
    Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update, and select
    Check for updates.

We look forward to your reply.
    Sorry for the late response, life got in the way.

My Windows 10 is updated as of today. Same issue (and a new one), trying multiple clips. When I download the original capture (so that I can trim it), it crashes. Then I reopen the app and try trimming the video. It either proceeds to crash at 99%, or trims,
    and then when I try to upload it, a new error appears, and it says "Sorry, this capture can't be shared We don't recognize this game". This new issue is happening with both Ghost Recon Wildlands and Gears of War 4.

I also tried to utilize the trim functionality on my Xbox One X, and it alternates between crashing the game 'capture' app or it simply freezes the progress bar.

I was able to use the trim functionality on my friends Xbox One S a week ago with a game clip the same age.

All the games I tried to trim on my Xbox that are over a month old.
  5. Pablode los Rios Gut Win User

Impossible to screen record in Assetto Corsa

Hello, but trim race did you get it elsewhere? On the Windows 10 store is not found, only on Xbox. This is why it does not appear the screenshot capture symbol etc.
    No I couldn't capture this game with Xbox screen recorder, neither with OBS, fraps, etc. But with the same app, the Xbox recorder I could capture every other game I have on my computer…
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Upload Studio not working

Thema:

Trimming Game Captures on Xbox One

1. Trimming Game Captures on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Trimming Game Captures

2. Xbox Capture Help with trimming and Game DVR

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Capture Help with trimming and Game DVR: I just recorded on my pc with the Xbox capture, and I want to trim it with the game dvr feature, yet when I go to the Capture section it tells me to “go to windows settings...” which I’ve done and...
  3. Game clip trim feature fails, for years now, still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clip trim feature fails, for years now, still.: I can't even find the specific category to report this on the console. I've reported this at least half a dozen times on the console directly. I make clips to report problems with games. If I...
  4. Game clip trim feature not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clip trim feature not working: Tried to use the trim feature accessed by clicking the guide button, going to recent captures and selecting the clip to trim. I set my in and out points, press X to save and am brought to the...
  5. Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue: Hi, After updating my Windows 10 with the Feature Update version 1083, every time I try to trim game clip videos in the Game DVR using the Xbox App (Official) or the Xbox App (Beta) the audio is...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture: Hello, I always capture video of interesting/funny things as I play Xbox. I have set my DVR to capture up to 2 minutes back to not miss anything good. I will later go to my laptop, open the app,...
  7. Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!: Looking to see if anybody else is getting an Error when uploading after editing a clip on Upload Studio on the Xbox One?? I have Internet Connection. [img] 85ef5076-62d3-4a96-bc2a-54d7b9426758
  8. Game DVR - trim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR - trim: Hey. Question by dvr games xbox program on win 10. I want to trim the recorded video from the game, download it, click "Trim" to trim, save, run to see what happened and clip begins at the...
  9. Game Clips not trimming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Clips not trimming.: I have the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have successfully recorded game videos. My problem is that when I try to edit my video clips the trim tool doesn't work, I drag the sliders to where I want...
  10. Trimming game DVR clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trimming game DVR clips: Causes videos to blur for a second or two every time! It is usually towards the beginning of the clips. please help b629b0f1-eaa4-42b5-8baa-6ea709a9ac75