Triple screen setup?

Discus and support Triple screen setup? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is it possible to have a tripple screen set up for driving games and if possible how do i do it. 1454f0e9-1d8a-4bb0-96ac-820b5e6e120d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIIIGJAM92, Aug 2, 2019.

1. BIIIGJAM92
    BIIIGJAM92 Guest

Triple screen setup?

is it possible to have a tripple screen set up for driving games and if possible how do i do it.

:)

BIIIGJAM92, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Triple screen setup?

Hi BIIIGJAM92,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to create a multi-monitor configuration to play racing games. Natively, the Xbox One
    does not support multiple monitor outputs. If you are on PC, there is some support from games and different applications that take advantage of your graphics card do break up a game's image onto multiple displays.

If you want to create a multiple monitor display for games on PC, I'd recommend viewing a specific game forum or PC hardware forum for more detailed guides.

I hope this answers your question.
  3. Randver Win User

Xbox + Oculus = Pointless?

No video can do the technology justice, you have to experience it.

The VR systems open up the field of view so the game surrounds you putting you in the game. If someone wants to watch a video that gives a better idea of the experience then do a YouTube search for gaming being done on triple screens.

I run racing sims on triples and going back to a single screen is like going back to the dark ages. The VR system takes that triple screen experience and expands it basically removing you from the real world.
  4. NeoMikeMX Win User

dual/triple screen display

I believe there is an easier way to accomplish this, but I'm not 100% certain.

First, the Xbox One was not meant for multiple screens. HOWEVER a PC is.

So, theoretically, you could connect your xbox to your PC, then connect your PC to your TVs monitors.

I would recommend the El Gato HD60S ($160) for low latency connection to your PC (instead of wireless Windows 10 xbox app)

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01DRWCOGA

Then for connecting your PC to your TVs/Screens may require adapters depending on your PC.

Then you would detect and configure (set to extend) your displays through screen resolution in the PC control panel,

and run your xbox through your PC via El Gato passthrough.

In short, your desired setup, though impractical, is not impossible.

Please note: I have not tried this because I don't have multiple screens, but doing this SHOULD work.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

dual/triple screen display

The Xbox One (and its games) are designed for use on one display with a 16:9 resolution (720p, 1080p, 4K).

Do you mean you are considering creating a "video wall" setup, such as with 4x separate displays arranged together, acting as one?

There is a
    specialized device
    to help accomplish that. However, keep in mind that such hardware will cost you over 2,000 earth dollars.
  6. DumpyTripod1 Win User

Multi screen support for more games

I have forza 4 and triple screen set up, does anybody know if dirt 3 or any of dirt series allows triple screen. Pretty sad only forza has this option. Any ganesh anyone can throw out would be great, I really am only into racing titles as I have a rig, multi
    screen just for it. Thanks guys!
Thema:

Triple screen setup?

1. Triple screen setup? - Similar Threads - Triple screen setup

2. purchase triple play on b04 and not received it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase triple play on b04 and not received it: purchase triple play once and nothing came up in game, so i thought i did no purchase it and went on o buy another one, bu again nothing appeared. i went and checked my order history and sure...
  3. Question on Qualifying content for the Triple Feature Reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Question on Qualifying content for the Triple Feature Reward: Good day all, I just had a quick question on qualifying content. When reading the FAQ it doesn't state that it has to be specific content like the Must Watch Category. Just that it has to be...
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Triple Feature Mission - Did Not Received Credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards - Triple Feature Mission - Did Not Received Credit: I did not receive the 1,000 Rewards Credit and 5MyVIP Gems for completing the Triple Feature mission, for the month of January. According to the MyMission FAQ's, the Rewards Credit and MyVIP Gems...
  5. COBRO TRIPLE (Triple Charge)

in XBoX on Consoles
    COBRO TRIPLE (Triple Charge): ME COBRARON 3 VECES EN MI TARJETA NECESITO UN NUMERO DE TELEFONO PARA Q ME DEVUELVAN MI DINERO [Translation] I RECEIVED 3 TIMES ON MY CARD I NEED A PHONE NUMBER FOR Q TO RETURN MY MONEY...
  6. Black ops 3 triple play not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 3 triple play not working: i just completed my triple play on black ops 3 i go to get my reward but there is nothing. contract says completed but no rewards. My case number is 1427261747 4421f925-ab54-4581-918b-517639a90780
  7. Triple A and DLC prices in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Triple A and DLC prices in Canada: Hi to the Folks in the Marketing Dept. I noticed a long time ago that prices for AAA titles and DLC cost much more in Canada than in many other places in the world for example: we in Canada pay...
  8. Cuphead consigue el triple platino

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuphead consigue el triple platino: A lo largo de los últimos años hemos vivido grandes aventuras que han llegado desde la industria independiente, siendo una de las fuentes de innovadoras experiencias. Entre los juegos a destacar,...
  9. Black ops 3 triple play not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 3 triple play not working: i just completed my triple play on black ops 3 i go to get my reward but there is nothing. contract says completed but no rewards. My case number is 1427261747 4421f925-ab54-4581-918b-517639a90780
  10. dual/triple screen display

in XBoX on Consoles
    dual/triple screen display: I want to split (not mirror) my Xbox One display across multiple TV screens. Is this possible and what hardware would I need to accomplish this? 69b9608b-6a0b-46b9-9231-85ab1dced195