Trollhunters game

Discus and support Trollhunters game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought digital copy and it freezes onload sreen 3f755b12-759a-4f87-ae69-080d5672b6d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richfish76, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:12 AM.

1. Richfish76
    Richfish76 Guest

Trollhunters game

Just bought digital copy and it freezes onload sreen

:)

2. Richfish76 Win User

Trollhunters game

Have reinstalled 3 times. Restarted console 3 times
  3. Unreal Warfare Win User

Scared

You haven't watched Trollhunter yet have you?
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

Scared

You have to watch Trollhunter (I'm being serious here) it's brilliant!
  5. Saultion Win User

Destiny - Taken King

Yes Trollhunter its not available yet, Bungie said it will be available right before or the day of release and also said if you get the base digital game on release day you will still be able to get the Suros weapons pack.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
Thema:

Trollhunters game

1. Trollhunters game - Similar Threads - Trollhunters game

2. Getting frustrated with missing games.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting frustrated with missing games.: So this is my issue. Different games are randomly. Being uninstalled. Both from internal and external drives. WTH is going on? This not the first time this has happned. I have reported it but...
  3. I have an order number and the game on my Xbox - but no way of getting it on the PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an order number and the game on my Xbox - but no way of getting it on the PC: Evening all. I know this has probably been asked a thousand times already, but I have an order receipt for Minecraft on the Xbox one including the order number, but the game isn't showing up to...
  4. Compartir juegos[Translation-Share games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compartir juegos[Translation-Share games]: Hola bueno tengo un xbox one s y ahi tengo varios perfiles con amigos , la cuestión es que yo compre juegos y no quiero que los demas perfiles los usen solo los quiero yo entonces como le hago...
  5. Darksiders Genesis - Game Recommendation - Now on Xbox Game Pass ( Game...

in XboX Insiders
    Darksiders Genesis - Game Recommendation - Now on Xbox Game Pass ( Game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/coyoteshck [link] [comments]
  6. Not able to make purchases in Candy Crush Saga game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to make purchases in Candy Crush Saga game: Whenever I try to make a purchase for the game it starts to go through to paypal, then a page opens showing what I will be charged and when I hit next a page opens wanting me to add and address...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: Dear sir i would like to interrupt my game pass because of a different bills respect what i expected. I tried following the path in the website but i can't find the correct link. The reason...
  8. Xbox App Game downloaded halfway but after shutdown the game does not appear on the app...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Game downloaded halfway but after shutdown the game does not appear on the app...: I downloaded last night Forza motorsport 7 but i paused the downloaded as i had to leave and shutdown my laptop, today when i started the laptop and went to continue the download the game was gone...
  9. Gifting a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a game: So i have just gifted a game to my partner, instead of his email address i have sent it to my second account. This was on purpose. His birthday is on 18th December and i am going to forward the...
  10. Switched to Game Pass Ultimate, Still Charged for Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switched to Game Pass Ultimate, Still Charged for Xbox Live Gold: I recently switched to Game Pass Ultimate, which from what I've read takes place of Xbox Live Gold. I just checked this morning, not only was I charged for the one month for Game Pass but I was...