Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20

Discus and support Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have a game pass and we can't play NBA2K20 because we get the message "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play online"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by big daddy blue2, May 16, 2020.

1. Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20

We have a game pass and we can't play NBA2K20 because we get the message

"You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play online"

2k support says it is a microsoft setting issue but I can't resolve it.

Any ideas?

G

:)

big daddy blue2, May 16, 2020
  2. steifkids Win User

nba2k20 trouble

plus I will lose all my stats
  3. steifkids Win User

nba2k20 trouble

I got it on Hanukah and I cant because its xbox 1s and it was the2k20 bundle but I will try thank you so much jaydad17
  4. Jaydad17 Win User

nba2k20 trouble

Try reinstalling the game. Sometimes during download data gets lost or disturbed. Anothe option is factory set your system
  5. AwR23 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020)

Grinding on Nba2k20, some GTAV and Rainbow Six Siege
  6. ScrewyFob Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

NBA2K20 and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Oh and Civ VI
Thema:

Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20

1. Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20 - Similar Threads - Trouble Accessing NBA2k20

2. Trouble accessing games from another profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble accessing games from another profile: Hello. My son used the wrong email address when he created his account/profile. We have now created a new profile with the correct address but we can't access one of the games that came with the...
  3. Having Trouble Accessing Games Already Paid For

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Trouble Accessing Games Already Paid For: So I got the digital version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint last year and since then, have deleted it, but now when i look, it's trying to charge me again, and I don't know how to fix...
  4. My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight: He has been on both for the last week but yesterday he couldn't access YouTube now today he cant access fortnight. We have allowed access to both so unsure as to why all of a sudden he cant play...
  5. Trouble accessing my installed games offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble accessing my installed games offline.: I write this issue because is simply infuriating. Recently i tried to play my xbox games that were downloaded onto my console when i was abroad and without any kind of internet connection. I...
  6. Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?: When I launch it and it loads up, I cannot do anything on it at all. The app itself is not responsive to any buttons on my media remote and my controller. It's been like this since Saturday...
  7. Trouble accessing an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble accessing an old account: I recently started using my more recent Microsoft Account to play some games using the GamePass for PC. I decided I would like to use my old account from back in the 360 days again so I went...
  8. Trouble accessing DLC on ONE gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble accessing DLC on ONE gamertag: So, i have been an owner of an xbox one for quite a while. The game and DLC in question is for Forza Horizon 4: On my original Xbox One i had MY gamertag: (we’ll use letters to keep things...
  9. Trouble to access games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble to access games: Hi. Someone can tell me if the xbox live is not available right now? I can`t access any of my games!! I have stable internet connection, but just can't play any of my games. I restarted the xbox...
  10. EA Access troubles

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access troubles: Every time I launch the EA Access app it asks me to sign up, but I have had a membership since 3/17/17 and it runs all the way through to 6/17/18. I still get my discount and if I go to a...