Trouble connecting with friends on Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Trouble connecting with friends on Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having trouble for around an hour now where I am unable to play on my friends minecraft world. I'm playing on the pc bedrock version, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gale00, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Gale00
    Gale00 Guest

Hi, I've been having trouble for around an hour now where I am unable to play on my friends minecraft world. I'm playing on the pc bedrock version, and they're on the ps4. I was able to join earlier on this same day since we have all the requirements turned
    on for multiplayer and we played for hours. Yes, we have multiplayer turned on for the world, we are on the same version of the game, the ps4 user has a good NAT connection, and I have tried restarting my computer multiple times. However, I'm not even receiving
    any notifications of their invites anymore. Please let me know what I can do to fix this and if anyone else is having this issue. Thank you for any help!

:)

Gale00, Nov 22, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

3. XBF George L Win User

Cannot connect to friends game on Minecraft

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble getting connected to the servers of your Minecraft friends game. On the Xbox One they are on do they run the Xbox One Edition or Minecraft: Better Together
    edition? It would have to be the most recent version of Minecraft on bother devices (Bedrock is the correct edition to be using on PC).

Let us know a few more details to determine the best way to further assist you.
  4. goheerg Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition Is Not Updating

Ok So Now I Can't Update It To Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

And Sorry For The Late Reply I Had Trouble Finding My Question
  5. Foolish_Fink Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

Is legacy edition another Minecraft?? Would i have to buy it? Bedrock edition is the original minecraft? Need more details friend. My first time doing this whole cross play thing.
  6. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

There is the Older minecraft xbox one edition and the Minecraft bedrock edition which when you hover over it is just called "Minecraft" Your sons friends might be playing on the older one while your son has a different version
    So the only way they could play this game together is if his friends update their minecraft? Is that right?
Thema:

1. Trouble connecting with friends on Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Trouble connecting friends

2. Having Trouble Connecting with Friends, Can invite, NOT join game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Trouble Connecting with Friends, Can invite, NOT join game: Hello - Playing Minecraft, sometime they friends appear and are able to play. Sometime the same friends are NOT available to join game and play. Is this a settings issue? How can it be fixed....
  3. Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming: I originally tried the Xbox Beta app for streaming, but got stuck on "press enable on your system". After some googling it seemed I had to join the insider thing to stream, but never got a system...
  4. Trouble of connection Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble of connection Minecraft Dungeons: Hi, i forgot my identifiants to play Minecraft Dungeons (Email and password). I have the facturation and the command number. I need a Minecraft Dungeons support but i don't find one. Do you know...
  5. Having trouble connecting to one of my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to one of my friends: I cant connect to my friend on all games we both have a open nat but still cant connect 21f1482d-a7f0-45b5-9d94-ea38195e4cff
  6. Having trouble connecting to a certain friend we both have open nat types and had our ports ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble connecting to a certain friend we both have open nat types and had our ports ...: As I said in the title this has been going on for about a month now it worked for about a couple days during that time frame but has stopped working again. I've contacted xbox support and time...
  7. Trouble connecting to friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble connecting to friends: I am not able to connect to my friends servers or them connect to mine no matter what we have tried, does anyone have the same [problem and know how to fix it? 11e8ced6-69a3-43c9-b915-bfe44b20eb5c
  8. Trouble connecting on friendlies in FIFA 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble connecting on friendlies in FIFA 15: Like 6 weeks ago it started to **** up when I tried to send invite and accept games for friendlies on fifa 15. I can most often accept an invite if its a correct opponent, but I can never send an...
  9. Trouble connecting to friend on any Xbox game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting to friend on any Xbox game: My friend and I are on Xbox together all the time, but unless we have someone else to host the game we can't play together. Whenever it's just me and him online we can't join each other on any...
  10. Trouble Connecting With One Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Connecting With One Friend: My friend and I have had ongoing issues when trying to play games with one another. Both of our NAT types are open, have good upload and download speeds, and have no trouble playing with others....