Trouble connecting with Microsoft Bingo on XBox

Discus and support Trouble connecting with Microsoft Bingo on XBox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am getting the following message when I try to log in to Microsoft Bingo again.. Why does this happen on a regular basis. This is the only game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PertDoughnut819, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Trouble connecting with Microsoft Bingo on XBox

I am getting the following message when I try to log in to Microsoft Bingo again.. Why does this happen on a regular basis. This is the only game that it does this on.

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened..

:)

PertDoughnut819, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Hardatit732
    Hardatit732 Guest
    Bingo and Mahjong

both by bingo and mahjong are having trouble connecting to the Microsoft internet connection. Please help me with this.

Hardatit732, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Rustyhunden
    Rustyhunden Guest
    And here we go again

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

I am sorry. but sometimes it is HARD to believe that Microsoft is one of the largest companies in the world. when there are SO many troubles. playing Bingo because of connection troubles with the server

Rustyhunden, Oct 8, 2018
  4. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 8, 2018
  5. sueanator27
    sueanator27 Guest
    trouble also connecting to Microsoft bingo what seems to be the issue, is there something I should be doing

sueanator27, Nov 5, 2018
  6. sueanator27 Win User

trouble also connecting to Microsoft bingo what seems to be the issue, is there something I should be doing
  7. ApartScarf18987 Win User

bingo won't connect or stay connected today

having trouble connecting to bingo server
  8. cindywilson2 Win User

**** the bingo server

while trying to go to xbox bingo I am having trouble connecting to server
  9. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

10. Mister Maka Win User

videos not working

Hey there UnicornHigh777.

Sorry to hear about the Microsoft Bingo troubles. Often times when the videos aren't loading your internet connection is having issues. How do you have your PC connected to the internet?
Thema:

1. Trouble connecting with Microsoft Bingo on XBox - Similar Threads - Trouble connecting Microsoft

2. Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.: Ive tried 11 times to get get somebody to call me back and keep getting Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question....
  3. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  4. Having trouble connecting to one of my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to one of my friends: I cant connect to my friend on all games we both have a open nat but still cant connect 21f1482d-a7f0-45b5-9d94-ea38195e4cff
  5. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

in XboX Insiders
    "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?: Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my speed on Google and it said I have very fast...
  6. Trouble connecting controller to phone

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble connecting controller to phone: I have an xbox one s controller and when I try to connect via Bluetooth it says incorrect pin or passport has been entered submitted by /u/that-one-guy68 [link] [comments]
  7. Connection issues after troubleing phone call with microsoft rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues after troubleing phone call with microsoft rep: After purchasing gold card and game pass. I redeem the gold card on xbox 360. the live pass would not redeem until I went on my pc to do it. I called and was informed that xbox 360 dose not use...
  8. TROUBLE : Connecting Microsoft account to my Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    TROUBLE : Connecting Microsoft account to my Xbox One: Hello, I'm having trouble connecting my Microsoft account to my Xbox One. I am yet connect to the internet. Having already done a test, the speed of my internet connection is normally enough for...
  9. "We're having trouble connecting to Microsoft Solitaire"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We're having trouble connecting to Microsoft Solitaire": This message comes up frequently after the latest "upgrade" … no matter how many times I click "Retry", I just get back to the same message, and I wind up having to cancel and play the game again....
  10. Microsoft having trouble connecting to the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft having trouble connecting to the internet: I am attempting to play the Solitaire World Tour, but I keep receiving this message: [img] Can you help me? My name is Kathleen. My screen name is . My email address is: [mod removed]....