Trouble connecting Xbox One to a television.

Discus and support Trouble connecting Xbox One to a television. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This TV the big box tv but it's an HD tv. When I first got the Xbox One a couple years ago, I hooked it up to the TV and it worked no problem. I got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohnMoser3, Nov 15, 2019.

1. JohnMoser3
    JohnMoser3 Guest

This TV the big box tv but it's an HD tv. When I first got the Xbox One a couple years ago, I hooked it up to the TV and it worked no problem. I got a newer TV and it broke so I'm using the big box TV again but there is a problem now. When I plug the HDMI
    cable in, it says "Please Use Component 3 Audio Unit for DVI Audio." I Don't know what that means but I don't get audio at all anymore. I'm not sure what to do. It's a SANYO television.

:)

JohnMoser3, Nov 15, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Make sure in the xbox settings under video output it is set for HDMI and not DVI
  4. bowski477 Win User

Do you have another HDMI cable you can try? Have you done a power cycle of the console as well?
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one s with hdmi 1.4

Hi

Xbox One S can be connected to any television with a HDMI in connection on it.
  6. wheresthatninja Win User

Xbox One with external speakers/headphones

This may or may not be related but I just purchased an Xbox One and connected it via HDMI to the same television that I also use as my computer monitor (also connected via HDMI). The external speakers that are connected via coaxial S/PDIF to the television
    will play the audio from my computer but not from the Xbox One. Currently I'm having to switch the audio on my television to the built-in speakers instead of the external whenever I'm on the Xbox One source.
Thema:

1. Trouble connecting Xbox One to a television. - Similar Threads - Trouble connecting television

2. Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.: Ive tried 11 times to get get somebody to call me back and keep getting Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question....
  3. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  4. Having trouble connecting to one of my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to one of my friends: I cant connect to my friend on all games we both have a open nat but still cant connect 21f1482d-a7f0-45b5-9d94-ea38195e4cff
  5. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

in XboX Insiders
    "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?: Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my speed on Google and it said I have very fast...
  6. Trouble connecting controller to phone

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble connecting controller to phone: I have an xbox one s controller and when I try to connect via Bluetooth it says incorrect pin or passport has been entered submitted by /u/that-one-guy68 [link] [comments]
  7. Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook: Greetings of the day I was trying to find more friends to play minecraft with when i saw the option to connect/link to facebook account to find friends via the Xbox live app on Windows 10. I...
  8. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  9. Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition: Thanks in advance for anyone able to help, Upon attempting to use realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition, I was met with this response: "You Need Permission: You cannot play on Realms because of...
  10. Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game: The problem I'm having is when I try to log into Xbox live on a backwards compatible game. I have tried to connect many times but, it keeps saying can't connect to Xbox live....