Trouble installing Rocket League from disc

Discus and support Trouble installing Rocket League from disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my friend (who is too shy to ask herself) recently tried installing Rocket League from the disc. However, she decided to install it later halfway... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MeagerDrake19, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Trouble installing Rocket League from disc

So my friend (who is too shy to ask herself) recently tried installing Rocket League from the disc. However, she decided to install it later halfway through and took out the disc. Later when she put in the disc, the game seemingly really quickly 'installed'.
    Everytime she tried to play it it said to install the game. After 'uninstalling' it, the game is now showing up in the 'Ready to Install' section; however it will not install as clicking install does nothing, not even adding it to the queue.

Can anyone help me with this?

:)

MeagerDrake19, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello MeagerDrake19,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the installation issue with Rocket League, has your friend tried to
    Power Cycle the console? If that does not resolve the issue you will need to try and install the game again with the disc inside the
    console. Do not try to install it from the ready to install. Once you've installed the game it should allow you to launch the game with no issues as long as the disc is within the disc drive.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Ackis Win User

What happens when she puts the disc in after it was uninstalled? Is that when it shows up in ready to install?

Have you also rebooted the console?
  4. Cornet25 Win User

We uninstalled rocket league on Xbox one as per instructions but can't find it in reinstall section

We had the disc and installed from it months ago.no problems using the installed version and as we were able to join games on line had no problems. A couple of days ago there was an update.since then haven't been able to get past the home page as it was
    freezing up. Followed the X box instructions to uninstall and reinstall but after uninstalling there should have been a rocket league in reinstall but it's not there.so we are trying from scratch and use the disc to start again but the Xbox doesn't show any
    recognition that the disc is there.so basically we have lost rocket league and can't get it back. Sorry for the long description but I am not at all familiar with Xbox. Any ideas please?

Thanks
  5. Olliestarx88 Win User

Rocket League purchasing issues.

I also have just purchased Rocket League and have experienced exactly the same , £15.99 taken from my Microsoft account but Rocket League not in my games list or ready to install list. Please can this problem be looked into. Thank you
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Dlc batman

Make sure that the dlc is installed.

Check this by going to my games and apps, rocket league, manage game, ready to install
Thema:

1. Trouble installing Rocket League from disc - Similar Threads - Trouble installing Rocket

2. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  3. Game trouble installing

in XboX Insiders
    Game trouble installing: I’m downloading GTA V on disk and it keeps stopping the installation frequently I need help submitted by /u/LV234 [link] [comments]
  4. Trouble installing game (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing game (xbox one): Lately I have been trying to reinstall gta-5 and every time I try to it stops installing and refuses to install. I need a little help. I already tried turning my xbox off. I also tried unplugging...
  5. Trouble Installing Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Installing Xbox (Beta): I'm updated to the latest version of Windows. Went to download the app and the app will not load all the way. I am getting Windows Pop Up Alert claiming that specified user does not have a valid...
  6. Trouble installing and updating games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing and updating games: Is anyone else having really bad speeds updating games and installing games my download speed is 70 mbps but there only going at about 2 to 3 megs. 479780f9-59fd-4827-87c1-f942eb5eb8d5
  7. Trouble updating and installing gears 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating and installing gears 4: Needed update to play Gears 4. Stopped after 16 MB. Have tried resetting console and modem. Deleted game and now just fails to install it. Have tried installing from disc, disc works but fails to...
  8. I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version: Hi, I've just owned Minecraft for windows 10. Then, I installed it in my laptop, and my desktop, too. But my laptop's minecraft version is 1.7.1, and the desktop's minecraft version is 1.6.1. I've...
  9. Troubling installing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubling installing: hi I've been trying to install COD BO3 for a while now but every time I click install the installation stops. I've tried the 2 solutions in the Xbox website but neither worked. Can someone help...
  10. Xbox One X trouble starting Installs and updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X trouble starting Installs and updates: Hey guys, I got a Xbox One X on day one. When I insert a game CD for the first time and select install it will sometimes say "Installing 0%" but sit on 0% for ages (over 15mins) sometimes it...