Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4

Discus and support Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason everytime I try to join someone’s lobby on Black ops 4 it tells me “This lobby is not joinable” but when someone else joins the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MackenzieMacCoy, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4

For some reason everytime I try to join someone’s lobby on Black ops 4 it tells me “This lobby is not joinable” but when someone else joins the same persons lobby that im trying to join it works. It is very frustrating can someone let me know if this is
    happening to them or can someone help me out

:)

MackenzieMacCoy, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4

1. Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4 - Similar Threads - Trouble joining friends

2. Trouble with 2 different errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with 2 different errors: I keep getting 'took too long to start' and 'insert the game disc, we need that to verify the license' errors 2 to 3 times weekly. Power cycling/hard restarting helps temporarily, but then the...
  3. Trouble sharing games with my kids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble sharing games with my kids: How do my husband & I change our account settings so that our kids can play our games without having our accounts constantly signed in? I know it's possible. Yes, we have a Family account. Yes,...
  4. Trouble updating and installing gears 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating and installing gears 4: Needed update to play Gears 4. Stopped after 16 MB. Have tried resetting console and modem. Deleted game and now just fails to install it. Have tried installing from disc, disc works but fails to...
  5. Trouble Booting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Booting up: HELP! Xbox One X won't boot up, it gets stuck on the green xbox screen and then after a few minutes it will go black and say "Try again in a while. Sorry looks like our service isn't working...
  6. Having trouble signing in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble signing in to xbox live: Having trouble signing in to xbox live after a profile recognition error on my pc. Keep getting error code 0x80070002, which xbox support doesn't have any info on. Tried their advised steps with...
  7. HELP!!! Having trouble creating and joining a party on PvZ.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!! Having trouble creating and joining a party on PvZ.: I currently have 2 Xbox Ones. Let's call them XboxOne(a) and XboxOne(b). Both have their own XboxLive accounts. I am not having any trouble creating or joining a party on XboxOne(a), but I'm...
  8. club joining trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    club joining trouble: i was invited to a club and it wont let me join it, i would like some assistants to solve this. 310bf1d3-b565-41ca-b617-655d0946ecd3
  9. Having troubles with hosting or joining party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having troubles with hosting or joining party chat: I've been having alot of problems hosting or joining party chats, I chatted with two people through xbox support we did many things changed many things, but to no avail, at which point I was...
  10. Having trouble joining xbox live parties and lobbies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble joining xbox live parties and lobbies: hell my name is , and im having trouble joining Xbox live parties, private chats and lobbies of a friend of mine. it started on January 20 of this month and since then i couldn't do anything, i...