Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4

Discus and support Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason everytime I try to join someone’s lobby on Black ops 4 it tells me “This lobby is not joinable” but when someone else joins the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MackenzieMacCoy, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4

For some reason everytime I try to join someone’s lobby on Black ops 4 it tells me “This lobby is not joinable” but when someone else joins the same persons lobby that im trying to join it works. It is very frustrating can someone let me know if this is
    happening to them or can someone help me out

:)

MackenzieMacCoy, Jan 8, 2019
  2. DapperCrane Win User

A few of us had quite the similar issue last week "lobby not joinable" be sure your game is up to date and do a full shut down in the console settings.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Can you try to do this again, the MOMENT it happens go to settings, Network, Network settings and tell us what your NAT type is?
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there Mackenzie!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this difficulty with getting in lobbies.

Sometimes things like this could be a problem with the game's servers, but agood course of action for you to take for this kind of problem would be first to try power
    cycling as outlined in
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console.

If that doesn't clear up the issue, there's also this little trick that I like to do that resolves a bunch of general problems that you may have concerning your console
    and might help. When you get a chance to goSettings>Disc & Blu-ray>Blu-ray>Persistent storage
    and clear it 3 times. After doing that, go to
    Settings>Network>Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address
    and clear that alternate MAC. The console will say it needs to restart to apply the change, so let it do that and then try to download your profile again.

Hope these troubleshooting steps help out, be sure to let us know.

Thanks for reading!
  5. martinj14 Win User

my xbox cant find any available matches! HELP!!!

black ops and forza 4! for black ops it says joining game lobby, testing available matches and then it starts all over again, eventually it says (error! session has expired, please again,)
  6. Ghorman-3FC6FCB5-936 Win User

new maps disabled in standard playlist

I really wish the two teams would work together. Black Ops had a far superior menu/party system. I can't even click on a friend and join the lobby within the game; with Black Ops I didn't have to wait for an invite from the XBL dashboard system.
Thema:

1. Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4 - Similar Threads - Trouble joining friends

2. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: Hello Is any one having this issue in this moment or in the past days? Any way to fix it? This happened when I tried to by a Xbox One Game. Thank you 056c3811-3d74-4717-8b52-bef1ee342862
  3. Trouble connecting to xbox from laptop on college wifi

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble connecting to xbox from laptop on college wifi: My college forces me to register our gaming devices. Once we do that, we are able to connect to a wired network (DeviceODU). However, they do not allow laptops to connect to DeviceODU. I was...
  4. Trouble accessing DLC on ONE gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble accessing DLC on ONE gamertag: So, i have been an owner of an xbox one for quite a while. The game and DLC in question is for Forza Horizon 4: On my original Xbox One i had MY gamertag: (we’ll use letters to keep things...
  5. wifi trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    wifi trouble: Is there any way i can make my internet connection when playing games online not so laggy. I was playing an online game the other day and now it always seems to lag out and i always get frustrated...
  6. Xbox trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox trouble: Hi so i have trouble with my black ops 2 for xbox one. I used to play xbox 360 but now i play xbox one. But when i put in my black ops 2 disc it starts up then when the xbox 360 screen pops up...
  7. HELP!!! Having trouble creating and joining a party on PvZ.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!! Having trouble creating and joining a party on PvZ.: I currently have 2 Xbox Ones. Let's call them XboxOne(a) and XboxOne(b). Both have their own XboxLive accounts. I am not having any trouble creating or joining a party on XboxOne(a), but I'm...
  8. club joining trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    club joining trouble: i was invited to a club and it wont let me join it, i would like some assistants to solve this. 310bf1d3-b565-41ca-b617-655d0946ecd3
  9. Having troubles with hosting or joining party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having troubles with hosting or joining party chat: I've been having alot of problems hosting or joining party chats, I chatted with two people through xbox support we did many things changed many things, but to no avail, at which point I was...
  10. Having trouble joining xbox live parties and lobbies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble joining xbox live parties and lobbies: hell my name is , and im having trouble joining Xbox live parties, private chats and lobbies of a friend of mine. it started on January 20 of this month and since then i couldn't do anything, i...