Trouble logging into Minecraft?

Discus and support Trouble logging into Minecraft? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; To anyone willing to help, I have been playing Minecraft for quite a few years on mobile. I even used my hotmail account to sign in and make an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MIRACULOUSCAT44, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Trouble logging into Minecraft?

To anyone willing to help,

I have been playing Minecraft for quite a few years on mobile. I even used my hotmail account to sign in and make an account that works for Xbox and my mobile game. I have recently downloaded Minecraft for PC, but the problem is when I try to log in with
    my account, it sees my account email and/or password as invalid. I figured I could just reset my password but when I try to send an email, I never receive it. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

:)

MIRACULOUSCAT44, Oct 7, 2019
  2. STALKER2k Win User

Trouble Logging In

3. BlackSilverAce Win User

Trouble Logging In

I hope it isn't anything too serious; I'm signed into XBL from my console now, so hopefully that's it then?
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Trouble Logging In

[quote user="Pyth the Bull"]

Does this mean we get refunded for the time that the service was unavailable to us? That's only fair.

[/quote]If the service is down long enough there is a possibility that they will extend your membership.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Trouble Logging In

6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Trouble Logging In

Now is a good time to play one of your singleplayer games while you wait before you know it you'll be back online again..
Thema:

Trouble logging into Minecraft?

1. Trouble logging into Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Trouble logging Minecraft

2. Trouble logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging in: Hi I am trying to log into my xbox (When I turn it on it says logging out, sorry you must use controller to log in) When I try logging back in, it does not work. I have done this with my email and...
  3. Troubles logging into our Live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubles logging into our Live account: All was just fine up until today afternoon. When we try logging into our Live account sometimes we are able to and sometimes we get "access denied" page. When we are able to log in, clicking on...
  4. Trouble logging into my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into my Xbox One: I’m hoping someone could help me. I am having trouble logging into my Xbox One, but it’s happening with every single account on my Xbox, not just one account. Also, this message always appears...
  5. trouble logging into XBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble logging into XBox: I am also unable to login to XBOX Games for the past 2 days. a6b96201-c319-4ee6-9d78-2f9a3a0678ec
  6. Trouble logging into Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble logging into Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi! I can't log in to XBox app on Windows, or Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The account is the same as here (FinickyApple15) The error message for Solitaire Collection is 1170000, and I've...
  7. Trouble logging into elder scrolls online since then horns of the reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble logging into elder scrolls online since then horns of the reach: I have had problems getting on to ESO since the horns of the reach update and can't seem to get in the game past the character/s selection. I have followed all instructions from the eso...
  8. Trouble logging into my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into my Xbox One: I’m hoping someone could help me. I am having trouble logging into my Xbox One, but it’s happening with every single account on my Xbox, not just one account. Also, this message always appears...
  9. Trouble logging in to old account on friends Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging in to old account on friends Xbox One: I need to get acces to an old Xbox One account I created on my friends Xbox One. The name of the account is YoungGolf533923 but I can't remember the password attached to it. The account has a 78...
  10. Having trouble logging into the forza forums on this account dont know if you can help me with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble logging into the forza forums on this account dont know if you can help me with ...: Hi im having trouble logging into the forza forums with this account i can see all the forums when im not logged in and with other accounts but when i try to log on with this account it comes up...