Trouble Logging into Xbox App on PC

Discus and support Trouble Logging into Xbox App on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to log into the Xbox app and the gamepass app but have been getting this error all weekend 0x80048888... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AFrederick7, Oct 29, 2019.

1. AFrederick7
    AFrederick7 Guest

Hi, I am trying to log into the Xbox app and the gamepass app but have been getting this error all weekend 0x80048888

:)

AFrederick7, Oct 29, 2019
  2. AFrederick7 Win User

I have tried everything on that link you sent me tourbleshooting wise and have not had any success.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that issue, you should check if your Windows 10 is activated , also check your account region settings on Windows 10 and your online profile (

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/
    all have to match ) with of course your real region.

Regards
  4. AFrederick7 Win User

Hi,

Windows is activated and my region is correct
  5. Vilborg Win User

6. XBF George L Win User

Erro ao logar na xbox live windows 10 *Mod Translation: Error logging in Xbox Live Windows 10)

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble logging into Xbox Live from your Windows 10 PC. In order to use Xbox Live properly on Windows 10 you need to be signed into the Microsoft Account as
    you're Windows profile before trying to sign in at the Xbox App or to use Xbox features. Are you signed into a different log in profile to the PC before trying to log onto Xbox Live? Let us know with a reply to determine how to best assist you.
Thema:

1. Trouble Logging into Xbox App on PC - Similar Threads - Trouble Logging App

2. Trouble logging into Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Trouble logging into Minecraft?: To anyone willing to help, I have been playing Minecraft for quite a few years on mobile. I even used my hotmail account to sign in and make an account that works for Xbox and my mobile game. I...
  3. Trouble logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging in: Hi I am trying to log into my xbox (When I turn it on it says logging out, sorry you must use controller to log in) When I try logging back in, it does not work. I have done this with my email and...
  4. Troubles logging into our Live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubles logging into our Live account: All was just fine up until today afternoon. When we try logging into our Live account sometimes we are able to and sometimes we get "access denied" page. When we are able to log in, clicking on...
  5. Trouble logging into my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into my Xbox One: I’m hoping someone could help me. I am having trouble logging into my Xbox One, but it’s happening with every single account on my Xbox, not just one account. Also, this message always appears...
  6. trouble logging into XBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble logging into XBox: I am also unable to login to XBOX Games for the past 2 days. a6b96201-c319-4ee6-9d78-2f9a3a0678ec
  7. Trouble logging into Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble logging into Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi! I can't log in to XBox app on Windows, or Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The account is the same as here (FinickyApple15) The error message for Solitaire Collection is 1170000, and I've...
  8. Trouble logging into my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into my Xbox One: I’m hoping someone could help me. I am having trouble logging into my Xbox One, but it’s happening with every single account on my Xbox, not just one account. Also, this message always appears...
  9. Trouble logging in to old account on friends Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging in to old account on friends Xbox One: I need to get acces to an old Xbox One account I created on my friends Xbox One. The name of the account is YoungGolf533923 but I can't remember the password attached to it. The account has a 78...
  10. Having trouble logging into the forza forums on this account dont know if you can help me with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble logging into the forza forums on this account dont know if you can help me with ...: Hi im having trouble logging into the forza forums with this account i can see all the forums when im not logged in and with other accounts but when i try to log on with this account it comes up...