trouble of minecraft 1.13 on nintendo switch

Discus and support trouble of minecraft 1.13 on nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter are enjoying minecraft on nintendo switch everyday, but she can't enjoy it after version up to 1.13 at the end of Oct! When she selected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hirosim, Nov 5, 2019.

1. hirosim
    hirosim Guest

My daughter are enjoying minecraft on nintendo switch everyday, but she can't enjoy it after version up to 1.13 at the end of Oct! When she selected any world, error message was displayed. All other games run well, but just a new version of minecraft
    doesn't run. I found same trouble on twitter and other sns. It looks minecraft's bag, not trouble on our switch or sd card.

:)

hirosim, Nov 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello there Hirosim,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance. Here in Forums, we do not have tools or resources to help troubleshoot Nintendo Switch. Try reaching out to

Nintendo Support
    for more assistance.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. hirosim Win User

[​IMG]

thank you for your reply.

There was no error code on screen as attached. A short error message was displayed as "Error happened and software was aborted.".

Other softwares run well on our switch, so I believe our switch is good. I tried to re-download minecraft, but we faced the same error message.
    When I checked this trouble on twitter, I found a lot of same complains. I think Minecraft 1.13 for Switch has a critical trouble. I disappointed minecraft, mojang and microsoft, becasue there are no announces about this critical trouble.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Hirosim,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you let us know the exact error message you are receiving? Aside from that, try posting on
    the Minecraft forums as well if you haven't already. You can also check out the
    Minecraft Help official website here.

Hope this helps!
  5. docta elmo Win User

I have this too, it sucks so bad im actually thinking of deleting it
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
Thema:

1. trouble of minecraft 1.13 on nintendo switch - Similar Threads - trouble minecraft nintendo

2. Minecraft Xbox One Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Trouble: Okay... I've tried everything I can think of and I still can't fix [Mod Removed - Profanity] • I own Minecraft for Xbox One on digital • I've owned and played this awhile on digital • I have...
  3. Trouble logging into Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Trouble logging into Minecraft?: To anyone willing to help, I have been playing Minecraft for quite a few years on mobile. I even used my hotmail account to sign in and make an account that works for Xbox and my mobile game. I...
  4. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  5. Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition: Thanks in advance for anyone able to help, Upon attempting to use realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition, I was met with this response: "You Need Permission: You cannot play on Realms because of...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...
  7. Minecraft on Switch login trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Switch login trouble: I've been trying for about an hour now to sign into my Microsoft account on my Switch. It worked just fine about a week ago to play with my friends, but now when I try to sign in it just gives me...
  8. Minecraft (Xbox One) - Multiplayer trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Xbox One) - Multiplayer trouble: One of my friends and I recently thought about playing Minecraft together. The last time I played was several years ago, and of course things have changed since then. I got on, created a new...
  9. Minecraft Beta Unrollment Troubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta Unrollment Troubles: I've been playing alot of realms recently, and I got an unexpected update when all of my friends did not. Of course, I downloaded the update (on xbox btw). After downloading i see I am unable to...
  10. I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version: Hi, I've just owned Minecraft for windows 10. Then, I installed it in my laptop, and my desktop, too. But my laptop's minecraft version is 1.7.1, and the desktop's minecraft version is 1.6.1. I've...