trouble of minecraft 1.13 on nintendo switch

Discus and support trouble of minecraft 1.13 on nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter are enjoying minecraft on nintendo switch everyday, but she can't enjoy it after version up to 1.13 at the end of Oct! When she selected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hirosim, Nov 5, 2019.

1. hirosim
    hirosim Guest

My daughter are enjoying minecraft on nintendo switch everyday, but she can't enjoy it after version up to 1.13 at the end of Oct! When she selected any world, error message was displayed. All other games run well, but just a new version of minecraft
    doesn't run. I found same trouble on twitter and other sns. It looks minecraft's bag, not trouble on our switch or sd card.

:)

hirosim, Nov 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello there Hirosim,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance. Here in Forums, we do not have tools or resources to help troubleshoot Nintendo Switch. Try reaching out to

Nintendo Support
    for more assistance.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. hirosim Win User

[​IMG]

thank you for your reply.

There was no error code on screen as attached. A short error message was displayed as "Error happened and software was aborted.".

Other softwares run well on our switch, so I believe our switch is good. I tried to re-download minecraft, but we faced the same error message.
    When I checked this trouble on twitter, I found a lot of same complains. I think Minecraft 1.13 for Switch has a critical trouble. I disappointed minecraft, mojang and microsoft, becasue there are no announces about this critical trouble.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Hirosim,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you let us know the exact error message you are receiving? Aside from that, try posting on
    the Minecraft forums as well if you haven't already. You can also check out the
    Minecraft Help official website here.

Hope this helps!
  5. docta elmo Win User

I have this too, it sucks so bad im actually thinking of deleting it
  6. EdinCIRKIN Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

J aimerais bien avoir des amis sur minecraft nintendo switch

-[Translation - I would love to have friends on minecraft nintendo switch]
Thema:

1. trouble of minecraft 1.13 on nintendo switch - Similar Threads - trouble minecraft nintendo

2. Trouble installing Minecraft Windows 10 Master Collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble installing Minecraft Windows 10 Master Collection on PC: Hi, I recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 on my PC. When following the link from the store to download the game onto my PC; 1. It first asks me to select a device, with my PC being the only...
  3. Trouble of connection Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble of connection Minecraft Dungeons: Hi, i forgot my identifiants to play Minecraft Dungeons (Email and password). I have the facturation and the command number. I need a Minecraft Dungeons support but i don't find one. Do you know...
  4. Trouble getting RTX to work on Minecraft Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble getting RTX to work on Minecraft Windows 10: Hi. I've been trying to access the RTX beta using the insider hub. Whenever i enroll for it, no update appears. I have more then minimum specs for it (RTX 2060, Ryzen 5 3600, 16 GB RAM) so i...
  5. A Little Trouble With the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    A Little Trouble With the Minecraft RTX Beta: Hey y'all, I was doing what all normal people do and going through youtube when I stumbled upon one of those really nice minecraft RTX videos so I decided I wanted to play minecraft with RTX. I...
  6. Minecraft log in trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft log in trouble: I am able to log into Minecraft on my desktop but unable to log into the game on my laptop. I have logged out of my desk top, logged into my Microsoft account on my laptop, and tried to shut down...
  7. Minecraft specifically always has trouble updating.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft specifically always has trouble updating.: Minecraft on Xbox one never starts the update process. Everytime I try, it just stays stuck at 0%. I have storage space and plenty of it too. I've tried changing install locations. I've restarted...
  8. Trouble with Installing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with Installing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, everyone! A few days ago, I had Minecraft installed on my PC and then the next day, the computer didn't wanna turn on properly. I managed to fix it with the help of one of my acquaintances...
  9. Trouble playing cross platform with family on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing cross platform with family on Minecraft.: My parents are playing on an ipad and an xbox one, and i’m playing on switch. They connect to their world perfectly fine, but i cant see any of their invites after letting everything fully load....
  10. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...