Trouble playing on new console

Discus and support Trouble playing on new console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My old 360 recently died and so I updated to the Slim. My main profile is a Gold, and everything is fine. However, the kids are unable to connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FeeFait-9AC45E2C-EA0A-42BB-B5D9-04A24A46F238, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Trouble playing on new console

My old 360 recently died and so I updated to the Slim. My main profile is a Gold, and everything is fine. However, the kids are unable to connect to the full version of Minecraft. everything else seems to be fine (other games). I have redownloaded it, transferred
    licenses and everything else I can think of.

They get 2 things:

first, it takes them directly to the tutorial, no option to create a new game. When they exit it says they are playing the demo.

second, it says some of the downloaded files are corrupt and cannot be accessed.

Any thoughts on resolving this?

:)

FeeFait-9AC45E2C-EA0A-42BB-B5D9-04A24A46F238, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Trouble playing new games.

I can only speak for myself, but I still have an original style elite and I've never had an issue playing discs new or old.

Take a look here
    support.xbox.com/.../disc-drive-solution
    and hopefully you'll find something helpful - choose which console you have firstly then answer the following questions after this and you should find some suggestions to a solution for your issue.

Killjoy Kerri, Feb 18, 2014
  3. lions571
    lions571 Guest
    Trouble playing new games.

I have newer games like Madden 13 & Skyrim & Saints Row 3 and all of them play fine. I just bought Black Ops II a month ago & today I bought Grand Theft Auto V and all that happens is I get the disc unregocnizable/readable error. I have done a lot of research
    on this and it looks like the only fix is to send the system in and have them replace the disc drive to a new version for $119.00? I have also learned that this is a very common problem with newer games because they are being made with a little thicker plastic
    and it's widely known and x-box has done nothing about this issue but take people for an extra $119 because your system needs "repaired". I can buy a brand new X-Box for $200 or a newer used one from Game Stop for $150 or less! Please tell me this isn't the
    case & that X-box has come up with a software update so these disc drives can read these new games? Truly disappointed I have $110 in brand new games that can't be played. So tempted to sell the whole lot and go back to Playstation!

lions571, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Killjoy Kerri Win User

Trouble playing new games.

I can only speak for myself, but I still have an original style elite and I've never had an issue playing discs new or old.

Take a look here
    support.xbox.com/.../disc-drive-solution
    and hopefully you'll find something helpful - choose which console you have firstly then answer the following questions after this and you should find some suggestions to a solution for your issue.
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Assassin's Creed Revelations won't work

It seems like your console is having trouble reading the topology layers of the disk itself. Sometimes the older consoles have trouble reading the topology of the new format on DvDs, so use the game disc in a friend's console and see if that works.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Transfer Licences

Are you having trouble playing BF2 on your original console, or the "other" console?
  7. COUNT ENOT Win User

error code 80151911

OK HAVING SAME PROBLEM. TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD AND THEN WONT SIGN IN ,, THIS IS RUINING GAME PLAY ETC.. NOT ONLY WIFI CONNECTION BUT IS SLOWING DOWN MY CONSOLE SO MUCH I AM HAVING TROUBLE PLAYING GAMES.. ANY NEW HELP FOR THIS
  8. MLConian Win User

Console trouble

What type of console do you have? Original 360, S or E?
Thema:

Trouble playing on new console

1. Trouble playing on new console - Similar Threads - Trouble playing console

2. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  3. Having trouble with playing BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with playing BC games?: Hello fellow ambassadors! Im trying to play Bayonetta BC on Xbox One s and everytime I go to sign in, it says this profile cant sign in to Xbox Live on this console, please reinstall the account...
  4. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...: I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would turn white just fine but starting earlier week...
  5. Trouble selecting a game to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble selecting a game to play: Hello everyone. This may sound weird, but I tend to have a problem selecting a game to play and sticking with it. I'm pretty sure I'm ADD but I still like playing games when I can focus. I like...
  6. Estou com problemas para jogar online (I'm having trouble playing online)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Estou com problemas para jogar online (I'm having trouble playing online): [img] eu entrei para jogar É tava assim não consigo convidar meus amigos e nem eles me convidar é para eles estou offline Translate-I went in to play it was so I can not invite my friends and...
  7. I have trouble on Minecraft PE not helping me to add my brother in my account. I cannot play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have trouble on Minecraft PE not helping me to add my brother in my account. I cannot play.: I cannot play with my brother during Minecraft Pe because I have to change my account. I cannot change it. I have to set it up a different way. I don’t know how. Pls help....
  8. i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and ...: i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and put it on my hardrive the hardrive is in my new xbox it sais that the games are there but i cant play...
  9. Trouble playing one blu ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble playing one blu ray: recently purchased the tragically hip - a national celebration on Blu-ray. The disc would not advance beyond a picture on the title screen. Returned the disc for another copy and encountered the...
  10. Having trouble playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble playing online: I'm having trouble playing online on my Xbox one. I bought a month of gold on the $1 deal last night, and was able to download some of the free games overnight. When I tried to play online this...