Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Everyone! I am new to Game Pass Ultimate and I am having trouble purchasing a game that is being retired from Game Pass this friday. The game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WJKruk, Feb 10, 2020.

1. WJKruk
    WJKruk Guest

Hi Everyone!

I am new to Game Pass Ultimate and I am having trouble purchasing a game that is being retired from Game Pass this friday.

The game I want to purchase is Shadow of the Tomb Raider, unfortunately the Store and the Game Pass iPhone app do not show the price nor the Purchase button.

I would like to continue playing after friday Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate :(

Is there a troubleshoot I can pursue or is there a fix?

I’ve already tried chatting with the customer service, but they are not responding after initiating the chat.

:)

WJKruk, Feb 10, 2020
  2. XBXBENX Win User

3. WJKruk Win User

I can view the retail price of the game now, so it should be available in my region, but the reduced price for GamePass users is not shown on any of my devices, including my desktop pc
  4. WJKruk Win User

I have tried signing out and in on all my devices

unfortunately this hasn’t helped the issue completely.

I can view the retail price of the game, but not the reduced price for GamePass users....
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

I wonder if its a region issue, check the region and see what happens.
  6. mareledanut Win User

Hi,

Have you tried signing out of you account? This may be a syncing issue. Also, you can try and buy it from the Microsoft Store on a browser.
Thema:

1. Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Trouble Purchasing game

2. Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games: Hi, i am trying to buy Modern Warfare 3 on my Xbox one, but it doesn't allow me to do so. When I choose my billing option and proceed to pay I am greeted with a message which reads "Sorry. Your...
  3. Trouble purchasing a Backward compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing a Backward compatible game: Why do I get the message sorry this offer is not valid in your region when trying to purchase the backward compatible game FUEL on my xbox one 6c458336-b679-4ac4-86fa-2752afdbd832
  4. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  5. Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store: Purchased game add on from Microsoft store for 25 bars of gold for RDR2. Redeemed the code on the XboxOne Console and i have received nothing. Then when i tried to enter the code again, it advised...
  6. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  7. Trouble Purchasing Games on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Purchasing Games on XBOX ONE: So I am tryig to purchase GTA V with a Mastercard Giftcard, and every time I try purchasing it, this message keeps popping up: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing...
  8. Trouble with Game purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble with Game purchase: I was not properly credited for deluxe version of a game I purchased. The game was Life is Strange: Before the Storm. I spoke to one of your virtual asisstants and they directed to me this forum....
  9. I am having trouble making in game purchases while playing Age of Empires Castle Siege. I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble making in game purchases while playing Age of Empires Castle Siege. I ...: How can you restore you ability to make purchases in the Castle Siege game using Windows 10. 3df168e0-9c84-45d0-8182-28c5b5f756e2
  10. Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games: I noticed that Dirt Showdown was listed under the free games with gold that I could purchase(in an email) so I figured I would take advantage of the fact it is backwards compatible on Xbox one and...