Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games

Discus and support Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i am trying to buy Modern Warfare 3 on my Xbox one, but it doesn't allow me to do so. When I choose my billing option and proceed to pay I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomiNgawaka, Feb 21, 2020.

1. TomiNgawaka
    TomiNgawaka Guest

Hi, i am trying to buy Modern Warfare 3 on my Xbox one, but it doesn't allow me to do so. When I choose my billing option and proceed to pay I am greeted with a message which reads "Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."
    I have tried purchasing other backwards compatible games and I receive the same message, I can purchase normal games just fine though.
    Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games [​IMG]

:)

TomiNgawaka, Feb 21, 2020
  2. lllWormWoodlll Win User

3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games

TotableThree60,

This thread is more than 3 months old. Please go ahead and create your own detailed post so that the community and Support Agents can better assist you with your issue.

Thanks for understanding,

Blitz
  4. ngocphi Win User

Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games

You can't use the edge browser on the xbox one for 360 purchases you must use the pc and the website
  5. AdamGD86 Win User

I'm having the same issue. It's incredibly frustrating. Microsoft please fix this.
  6. TomiNgawaka Win User

None of this information has helped, I have checked everything and the problem persists. I've contacted customer support and they've told me they will look into it and email me with updates, that was 2 days ago. I was told my credit card was blocked due
    to too many failed purchases which doesnt make sense because the message displayed the first time i bought it, I'm able to buy xbox one games, just not backwards compatible games.
Thema:

1. Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games - Similar Threads - Trouble purchasing backwards

2. Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate: Hi Everyone! I am new to Game Pass Ultimate and I am having trouble purchasing a game that is being retired from Game Pass this friday. The game I want to purchase is Shadow of the Tomb Raider,...
  3. Trouble purchasing a Backward compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing a Backward compatible game: Why do I get the message sorry this offer is not valid in your region when trying to purchase the backward compatible game FUEL on my xbox one 6c458336-b679-4ac4-86fa-2752afdbd832
  4. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  5. Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store: Purchased game add on from Microsoft store for 25 bars of gold for RDR2. Redeemed the code on the XboxOne Console and i have received nothing. Then when i tried to enter the code again, it advised...
  6. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  7. Trouble Purchasing Games on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Purchasing Games on XBOX ONE: So I am tryig to purchase GTA V with a Mastercard Giftcard, and every time I try purchasing it, this message keeps popping up: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing...
  8. Trouble Purchasing Silent Hill Downpour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Purchasing Silent Hill Downpour: So I went to try to buy Silent Hill Downpour on the xbox store it says "See Price". When I click see price everything that should come up does come up except the price. I press "Continue" and it...
  9. Troubles making purchases in xbox one store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubles making purchases in xbox one store: I have been trying to purchase from the store but have been getting the following error "Something happened on waiting a bit might help'. Ihave reset the console but it didnt help, my subscription...
  10. Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games: I noticed that Dirt Showdown was listed under the free games with gold that I could purchase(in an email) so I figured I would take advantage of the fact it is backwards compatible on Xbox one and...