Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

Discus and support Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 0range_Pie, Aug 20, 2019.

1. 0range_Pie
    0range_Pie Guest

When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to use my new primary email which is set on every other Microsoft
    website. I cannot find a way to remove/change it and I don't know how to get support from a real person. If you can help i would greatly appretiate it~

:)

0range_Pie, Aug 20, 2019
  2. 0range_Pie Win User

The thing was that I was using my account I wanted, but it said I was redeeming it with my old email. I took the risk and it ended up fixing itself and it's all good now. Thank you for trying to help, I really do appreciate you taking the time to respond,
    have a great day/night!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi 0range_Pie,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

Try to redeem the code on xbox or the xbox app with your account you want to redeem it on
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago

Hi Spongbob,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you haven't received the skin. You can check out the

Minecraft FAQ on the earth skin
    . Also if you haven't received it, you will want to post on the
    Minecraft forums. Make sure you are checking the email you assigned up with on the sign up for the earth beta.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. R4VER Win User

Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

You can sign up for Minecraft Earth on Minecrafts website,

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/

As for the question regarding the skin, it will be sent to the email that you setup your account with
Thema:

1. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed) - Similar Threads - Trouble Redeeming Minecraft

2. TROUBLE redeeming a prepaid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    TROUBLE redeeming a prepaid code: hello, i was givena prepaid code from an american (i'm australian) and i cant redeem the code. no matter what i did it wouldn't redeem. i tried changing my region on xbox, didn't work, i tried...
  3. Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...: I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been used. I used the link in the email to contact...
  4. Having trouble redeeming my Xbox live Gold gift card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble redeeming my Xbox live Gold gift card...: Any help would be great... Having trouble with redeeming my gift card. The card is activated. When trying to redeem it on my Xbox console, it says try another payment method,this is not a code...
  5. Trouble redeeming TombRaider code provided with XBOX ONEX console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble redeeming TombRaider code provided with XBOX ONEX console: Just purchased a new One X which came with a 24 digit code for Shadow of The Tombraider and get the error message 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might want to redeem it on a...
  6. Redeem Gift Card Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Gift Card Trouble: I recently redeemed a $40 Xbox Gift Card. I wanted to use some of the money for V Bucks on Fortnite... I went onto Fornite which I was prompted with a error message with something along the lines...
  7. Trouble redeeming a code for a six month subscription to xBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble redeeming a code for a six month subscription to xBox Live: Hello I hope someone can help me. I just purchased a six month xBox Live Gold card from my local Best Buy. I entered the code on the xBox and was told an error occurred and to try again later. I...
  8. trouble redeeming voucher

in XBoX on Consoles
    trouble redeeming voucher: i purchased a £15 gift card tonight from tesco. Card number FM6YN 98DR6 9793D FJ427 46W2H. I keep being told that the voucher has already been redeemed but it hasn't been by me?...
  9. Having trouble using a redeemed code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble using a redeemed code: Hello, I redeemed a gift card on xbox.com/redeemcode, but when I started up warframe I still couldn't access multiplayer. Is there something I'm not doing correctly? Do I have wait before it takes...
  10. Xbox troubles, I've brought 3 month Xbox live gold and redeemed it sadly it not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox troubles, I've brought 3 month Xbox live gold and redeemed it sadly it not working: I've brought 3 months Xbox live gold and redeemed it, sadly it's not letting me play online, or join party's. I've not been messaged for reported behaviour although. It says I've got the gold in...