Trouble Reinstalling a Game

Discus and support Trouble Reinstalling a Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I've been trying for at least a day now to reinstall Far Cry New Dawn cause I wanted to start playing it again but, it won't install past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VioletBeassst, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Trouble Reinstalling a Game

Okay, so I've been trying for at least a day now to reinstall Far Cry New Dawn cause I wanted to start playing it again but, it won't install past 63.1% and I keep getting the 'installation stopped' message/notification. I've already tried the most common solutions that you can find online and none of them have worked, not really sure what to do at this point other than to not try reinstalling it until I can find out how to fix it. Help, please?

:)

VioletBeassst, Aug 5, 2022
  2. VioletBeassst Win User

Ah well, I appreciate the help and it would be helpful I am actually trying to install the game through console and it isn't working.

I probably should've specified in my post, my apologies.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi VIOLETBEASSST! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try this steps
    Open Start, type: powershell
    Right click PowerShell
    Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Exit Powershell then restart.
    -----------------------------
    After this Install the Xbox app again and follow this steps:

Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

Reboot PC

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Clear and reset Store cache in Windows:

Step 1: Close Windows Store app if it’s running.
    Step 2: In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.
    Step 3: Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option.
    Step 4: restart Pc and Modem/router

then

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

No problem, try this please, cancel the current download, then:

Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
  5. Francia J. Win User

minecraft bedrock red screen

Sorry for the trouble, please uninstall and reinstall the game.
  6. AlanHernandez2 Win User

Halo Reach pc se traba [Edit - Translation] - Halo Reach pc is locked

i have the same trouble, reinstall the game wasnt the solution.
Thema:

1. Trouble Reinstalling a Game - Similar Threads - Trouble Reinstalling Game

2. I am having trouble turning on Minecraft java multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble turning on Minecraft java multiplayer: I am not in any family yet it gives me the troubleshoot issue that I am in one and it doesn't let me change my privacy settings, does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue? [img]...
  3. Trouble Installing Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Installing Minecraft for Windows: Every time I try to install Minecraft for Windows, I get the 0x00000001 error and 0% installation. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Game Services, restarting my computer, uninstalling the...
  4. Trouble Connecting to Wi-fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Connecting to Wi-fi: my xbox one s recently keeps disconnected from my wifi every time i turn my xbox off, so i have to re do my password every time i get on and even then most of the time it says "Can't connect....
  5. Having troubles when connecting Xbox to Discord (IOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Having troubles when connecting Xbox to Discord (IOS): I know this feature is still in it's early phases and has just came out for Delta / Omega ranked insiders, but I'm having troubles connecting my xbox account to discord. Whenever I scan the QR...
  6. Having trouble with the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble with the Xbox app on PC.: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 so I'm not sure if that is what is causing this issue I'm currently facing. I attempted to preinstall "As Dusk Falls" through the Xbox PC app with my Xbox Game...
  7. having trouble using two xboxs

in XBoX Accessibility
    having trouble using two xboxs: hi i have xbox ultimate subscription with two xbox console one is the home xbox sharing with other users the other is my xbox with the main user my issue is i cannot play offline games in my...
  8. Having trouble installing certain titles on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble installing certain titles on Xbox Game Pass?: For some reason today I've ran into trouble downloading a handful of specific titles, particularly brand new ones that were recently added (don't know if that has anything in particular to do with...
  9. Trouble with downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with downloading game: I have plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and my game downloads to 28.8% and then stops and automatically stops the installation after a couple of minutes. I have cleaned the disc so I know that’s...
  10. Reinstalled windows, XBox Gamepass giving me trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled windows, XBox Gamepass giving me trouble: I had XBox Gamepass installed for Windows with a few games downloaded. I stored all games on my E: drive, not my C: drive. I had to do a windows reset which removed the XBox Gamepass from my C...