trouble remaining connected to xbox live

Discus and support trouble remaining connected to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; UNITED STATES/ RHODE ISLAND ROUTER BRAND: Ubee Model Number: DDW366 BLACK ADAPTER I've tried deleting my profile, clearing cache UPnP enabled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROOSEVELT TECH, Jan 22, 2014.

1. trouble remaining connected to xbox live

UNITED STATES/ RHODE ISLAND

ROUTER BRAND: Ubee Model Number: DDW366

BLACK ADAPTER

I've tried deleting my profile, clearing cache

UPnP enabled

no NAT error

COX internet service provider

W: 0000-0021

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8-4840

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015- 10F0

Q: 8015-100C

T: WIRELESS

D: 68.105.28.11, 68.105.29.11

S: WPA2

C: 11

:)

ROOSEVELT TECH, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Trouble remaining connected to LIVE

To anyone who may be concerned;

I bought my Xbox 360 Slim about 2 months ago and used Live from a wireless connection to a router. I had some occasional, yet terrible lag and intermitten problems, but it ran ok.

Recently, a friend of mine informed my that I could cut out lag by tethering my 360 to my PC by an ethernet cable and bridging the connection. It was a more suitable idea because my 360 always has a 1/4 bar connection to my router, yet my computer has a 4/5
    with a wireless card.

This worked fine for about 2 hours when suddenly it disconnected.

My problem is this; it runs fine for a whole match on Halo: Reach (I don't know about other games, as I have only two), but immediately after the match I disconnect from my party, the game, and Live. Live will not reconnect at all unless I exit the game and
    retest my connection, at which point it is fine for another match and then disconnects.

Can I remedy this in anyway?

Here's my setup:

Modem: Westell (model # unknown)

Router: Linksys WRT54GS w/ speedbooster

Connection: Wired (w/ disconnection) or wireless (w/ lag)

Wireless Encryption: WEP

Wirelss Adapter: internal

NAT Type is Open

No error codes

Internet: DSL

ISP: Nunet

No extra messages.

Thanks in advance!

SasVNightingale, Jan 22, 2014
  3. KAIZAAR
    KAIZAAR Guest
    Xbox live rewards

Hi,

im having trouble getting my Xbox live rewards connected to my regular Xbox live account. What do i do? Please help!

KAIZAAR, Jan 22, 2014
  4. BinaryXtreme Win User

connecting to xbox live

Sorry to hear you're having connection trouble. Seems to be a connection trouble with the XBOX Live servers. I am having the same problems too. Please be patient and hopefully it will be back up soon.

XBOX Live Ambassador
  5. mgracer48 Win User

Can connect to network but not to internet

6. Dan Persson797 Win User

Can't connect, even though every single aspect of connecting to XBLA is ok

I tested my connection, as said everything is ok. Even the Xbox live connection sayd connected.

Problem remains, the error code i get is: 80048821
  7. ngocphi Win User

Borderlands 2 License Transfer Didn't Work and I Can't Re-transfer for Another 4 Months!

you must remain connected to live
  8. {Parity} Win User

Cannot remain connected to Xbox Live

Sounds like you have tried everything I would suggest. Did it just start and if so have you powered off the console. If not try power down the console using a hard reset and unplugging the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Then plug
    it back up and power up the console and test.

If that doesn't work it is probably time for a repair or exchange of the console. Good Luck!
Thema:

trouble remaining connected to xbox live

1. trouble remaining connected to xbox live - Similar Threads - trouble remaining connected

2. Tengo problemas para vincular mi cuenta de xbox a bungie.net[I am having trouble linking my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo problemas para vincular mi cuenta de xbox a bungie.net[I am having trouble linking my...: QUiero vincular mi cuentaa la pagina de Bungie pero a la hora de introducir la cuentame dice error de autenticacion y que verifique o actaulice la cuenta, ya hice esas cosas y sigue diciendome lo...
  3. NBA 2k20 trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 trouble: I just got on to nba 2k20 and it says my account did not meet the aquirments to play online but im confused because i worked hard online and grinding to get a lot of good players but now its just...
  4. Trouble with launching Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with launching Modern Warfare: So since the update last night 11th of February I haven't been able to get the game running it gives me the error code 0x8b050033. Which basically means I need an update but it can't get...
  5. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  6. Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate: Hi Everyone! I am new to Game Pass Ultimate and I am having trouble purchasing a game that is being retired from Game Pass this friday. The game I want to purchase is Shadow of the Tomb Raider,...
  7. trouble with my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble with my 360: why can't i play any games on my 360, i have many games but the consol will not accept the disk. f744c8f4-0e4c-4185-a995-cf730c69680d
  8. trouble installing minecraft for windows 10 on Microsft Store App

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble installing minecraft for windows 10 on Microsft Store App: So last night I downloaded the windows 10 edition for Minecraft off of the Microsoft store because one of my Xbox friends has a realm. When I launched the game, it launched on an old version, I...
  9. Update troubles...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update troubles...: Dear devs.... How hard would it be to push out a warning before your morning updates? I'm usually on when you do the early morning update, and I'm damned tired of losing hours of progress in my...
  10. Having trouble connecting to one of my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to one of my friends: I cant connect to my friend on all games we both have a open nat but still cant connect 21f1482d-a7f0-45b5-9d94-ea38195e4cff