trouble remaining connected to xbox live

Discus and support trouble remaining connected to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; UNITED STATES/ RHODE ISLAND ROUTER BRAND: Ubee Model Number: DDW366 BLACK ADAPTER I've tried deleting my profile, clearing cache UPnP enabled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROOSEVELT TECH, Jan 22, 2014.

1. trouble remaining connected to xbox live

UNITED STATES/ RHODE ISLAND

ROUTER BRAND: Ubee Model Number: DDW366

BLACK ADAPTER

I've tried deleting my profile, clearing cache

UPnP enabled

no NAT error

COX internet service provider

W: 0000-0021

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8-4840

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015- 10F0

Q: 8015-100C

T: WIRELESS

D: 68.105.28.11, 68.105.29.11

S: WPA2

C: 11

:)

ROOSEVELT TECH, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Trouble remaining connected to LIVE

To anyone who may be concerned;

I bought my Xbox 360 Slim about 2 months ago and used Live from a wireless connection to a router. I had some occasional, yet terrible lag and intermitten problems, but it ran ok.

Recently, a friend of mine informed my that I could cut out lag by tethering my 360 to my PC by an ethernet cable and bridging the connection. It was a more suitable idea because my 360 always has a 1/4 bar connection to my router, yet my computer has a 4/5
    with a wireless card.

This worked fine for about 2 hours when suddenly it disconnected.

My problem is this; it runs fine for a whole match on Halo: Reach (I don't know about other games, as I have only two), but immediately after the match I disconnect from my party, the game, and Live. Live will not reconnect at all unless I exit the game and
    retest my connection, at which point it is fine for another match and then disconnects.

Can I remedy this in anyway?

Here's my setup:

Modem: Westell (model # unknown)

Router: Linksys WRT54GS w/ speedbooster

Connection: Wired (w/ disconnection) or wireless (w/ lag)

Wireless Encryption: WEP

Wirelss Adapter: internal

NAT Type is Open

No error codes

Internet: DSL

ISP: Nunet

No extra messages.

Thanks in advance!

SasVNightingale, Jan 22, 2014
  3. KAIZAAR
    KAIZAAR Guest
    Xbox live rewards

Hi,

im having trouble getting my Xbox live rewards connected to my regular Xbox live account. What do i do? Please help!

KAIZAAR, Jan 22, 2014
  4. BinaryXtreme Win User

connecting to xbox live

Sorry to hear you're having connection trouble. Seems to be a connection trouble with the XBOX Live servers. I am having the same problems too. Please be patient and hopefully it will be back up soon.

XBOX Live Ambassador
  5. Dan Persson797 Win User

Can't connect, even though every single aspect of connecting to XBLA is ok

I tested my connection, as said everything is ok. Even the Xbox live connection sayd connected.

Problem remains, the error code i get is: 80048821
  6. mgracer48 Win User

Can connect to network but not to internet

7. ngocphi Win User

Borderlands 2 License Transfer Didn't Work and I Can't Re-transfer for Another 4 Months!

you must remain connected to live
  8. CHINO MILLAN Win User

Typing text error

having trouble downloading the update cant connect to xbox live
Thema:

trouble remaining connected to xbox live

1. trouble remaining connected to xbox live - Similar Threads - trouble remaining connected

2. Having trouble with playing BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with playing BC games?: Hello fellow ambassadors! Im trying to play Bayonetta BC on Xbox One s and everytime I go to sign in, it says this profile cant sign in to Xbox Live on this console, please reinstall the account...
  3. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  4. Having trouble with xbox one error code E200 00000074 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with xbox one error code E200 00000074 00000000: Having trouble getting xbox one getting E200 00000074 00000000 error and it's as if it's going through a constant startup cycle green screen then get asked to update ....
  5. Meu xbox esta com problema [Mod Translation - My Xbox is in trouble]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu xbox esta com problema [Mod Translation - My Xbox is in trouble]: Boa Tarde, Meu xbox One X nao quer funciona, ele ate liga mais não aparece nada na televisão. Ele esta na garantia, oque eu faço?? Dan Campideli Lopes [Mod Translation - Good afternoon,...
  6. Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub: Hello, I have the latest version of windows 10 and have signed up for AOE Insider. I should be able to have access to AOE:DE beta under my Insider Content tab but the game is not showing up. I...
  7. Disk drive having trouble reading disk.(makes jet engine sound)-Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk drive having trouble reading disk.(makes jet engine sound)-Xbox One X: I had an issue with my Xbox One X not being able to read the disk. When the disk was inserted, it made a jet engine sound, and the software did not see a disk. I troubleshooted this problem by...
  8. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  9. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  10. Trouble accessing an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble accessing an old account: I recently started using my more recent Microsoft Account to play some games using the GamePass for PC. I decided I would like to use my old account from back in the 360 days again so I went...