Trouble shooting

Discus and support Trouble shooting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having problems with fallout 4 keeps saying renew game pass but i own it on disc how do i fix the issue 8436210e-5ee3-4bde-8333-ef1c975940f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shadow9641, Sep 9, 2019.

1. shadow9641
    shadow9641 Guest

Trouble shooting

Having problems with fallout 4 keeps saying renew game pass but i own it on disc how do i fix the issue

:)

shadow9641, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Trouble shooting

Hi!

First, try to uninstall the game and reinstall it from a physical disc. If it doesn't work, try to clear the cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and try again.

Probably you had activated the gamepass (subsequently expired) and some corrupt data in the cache or on the profile can cause conflicts.

If it still doesn't work, try to delete your profile from the console and re-download it again.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Trouble shooting

Hi,

If you downloaded the game first of gamepass you need to reinstall it again from the disc your progress won't be lost
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Trouble shooting

Try this way:

1- Uninstall the game

2-
    Power Cycle
    your console

3- When it turns on again log off your account

4- Put the disc and let it install it and a important step: if opens a window saying the game need updates, choose Install Later and let it only install the disc content. (now you can log in)

5- When it ends take the disc out and go to the Manage Game Settings in Fallout 4, updates tab and install the update pending.

6- After update it, put the disc in and see if appears the error.
  5. Major Kilowatt Win User

Trouble Shooting

Do you by any chance get an error message? is so can you provide it to us?

Were you trying to play with other people over xbox live? To play with other people you both will need gold membership. If only one of you has gold then you won't be able to play with other people.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Problem trouble shooting

Hey there Fallen Vexis,

Are you having a support issue we can help with?

Please let is know what your situation is along with any error messages/codes you see and troubleshooting steps you've taken and we'll work with you to help sort things out.
Thema:

Trouble shooting

1. Trouble shooting - Similar Threads - Trouble shooting

2. Communication trouble shooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication trouble shooting: I recently made a new account, but when I go to send a message it won't let me. 8455ea47-8ac1-4f98-bc21-01b76e319fdc
  3. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Network trouble shooting hello my Xbox cannot connect to my Wi-Fi. Its saying it's trouble shooting and I don't know why can you please help?...
  4. OG XBOX One booting to trouble shoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    OG XBOX One booting to trouble shoot menu: For the past week, my xbox starts up, beeps twice, and goes directly to the trouble shoot menu. I first solved the problem by doing a power cycle, unplugging the power cord and all that, and it...
  5. Trouble shooting with my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble shooting with my account: I'm having trouble shooting with my account with mcpe. I have an account but i cant use it because i can't do servers. How should i set ip my account to play servers?...
  6. Trouble shooting checklist point 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble shooting checklist point 6: hi, according to point 6 of the trouble shooting checklist I'm going through, I need to be at this point and get help to disable my firewall?? My son keeps getting kicked out of ea sports...
  7. there is no update or trouble shooting with the server. I lost money, won items, didn't get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no update or trouble shooting with the server. I lost money, won items, didn't get ...: Hi, I'm really dissapointed that after weeks of dicussion about the server problems nothing happens. no sorry, no gift for apologize. nothing. I lost a lot of tickets, won stuff, at least I...
  8. Xbox won't connect to internet, password is correct, followed every trouble shoot, still cant ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to internet, password is correct, followed every trouble shoot, still cant ...: This is super frustrating I've done the hard reset and unplugged router multiple times and waited. Ive been connected before, was just on yesterday wake up it wont connect. WTF. Followed every...
  9. Trouble shooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble shooting: My Xbox keeps signing me out at random times. It does this during gameplay in online and single player. Now I've checked connection via Wifi on the xbox and pc. I don't know what to really do. If...
  10. I need someone to help Trouble Shooting Network Connection. I just will not connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need someone to help Trouble Shooting Network Connection. I just will not connect anymore: Couple days i ago i buy "for honor" and as you know it was a big problem for most of us. Long story short i had to call my cable provider and restart my router, because of a few things i tried to...