Trouble signing in and using other features.

Discus and support Trouble signing in and using other features. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Turned my Xbox on around an hour ago and despite having the option to instant sign me in it told me to sign in with a controller. It was taking a long... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Snorfl, Jun 19, 2019.

1. /u/Snorfl
    /u/Snorfl Guest

Turned my Xbox on around an hour ago and despite having the option to instant sign me in it told me to sign in with a controller. It was taking a long time to load so I hard reset and when it signed me in I wasn't able to invite one if my friends to a party, I go to my profile and it says "Online Status Unknown". I also am not able to view any of my messages and when I click on any of my friends profile, it's all gray and no information is shown. Internet has always been fine but I reset that just to check but it still does the same thing. I've reset it 3 times now and so far nothing has changed. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a fix for this. Edit. I'm in Beta ring if that helps.

submitted by /u/Snorfl
    [link] [comments]

/u/Snorfl, Jun 19, 2019
  2. SilberBarde26 Win User

I am connected to Xbox live on my Xbox 1 but I am unable to access it playing dragon age inquisition

Same Troubles here. Cannot play FIFA 14 and 15 online on xbox one !

I get "you use be signed into xbox live to access online features"
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

unable to change account settings

Hey again! I understand that you may have had access to other features or settings, but this Terms of Use prompt must be accepted by the Parent Account if you are on a Child Account; there is no way to get around this. I'm sorry for the extra work, but the
    Parent Account needs to sign in to accept the new Terms. Please let us know if you have any trouble with that, thanks!
  4. L0NG5H0T 721 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

also please note i can sign in on other consoles without trouble and this console as long as i use different hard drive
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Does anyone know a solution to this issue?

I save myself the trouble by not using said feature at all...
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Account has gold but console says i need to purchase it

Hi xFALL3nxbuffalo!

If your brother is able to sign in and use Gold features on one console, but not the other, that could indicate that his console was set as the
    Home console for an account to share that account's Gold membership on that console. If you try signing into your brother's console with your account to test, are you able to use Gold features from that console?
Thema:

1. Trouble signing in and using other features. - Similar Threads - Trouble signing using

2. Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app: Split from this thread. Offenbar musste ich letztlich mein System zurücksetzen. Nachdem ich das gemacht habe, kann ich mich nun anmelden und Spiele herunterladen. Habe das gleiche Problem seit...
  3. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  4. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble: Whenever I play Microsoft Sudoku on my computer, it can never sign me in and always tells me to sign in on xbox.com and then restart the game and I've done that multiple times yet it still won't...
  6. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.: Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status 9229be1b-82e5-40e8-8aff-f7c9acc2da7d
  7. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  8. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?: I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it...
  9. Sign-in and add new account troubles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign-in and add new account troubles: I seem to be having difficulties with my account on my Xbox One X. I attempted to sign in earlier and was confronted with an error message, error number 0x801901F4.. I Googled advice and it led me...
  10. Xbox live sign in trouble while using one tv but not another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live sign in trouble while using one tv but not another: Having what seems like an odd problem. When connected with hdmi to Samsung smart tv I have slow and intermittent sign in to xbox live. But when connected with a/v to a regular tv, sign in is as...